Brandstifter auf Vanima!? / Arsonist on Vanima!?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Filyina

Brandstifter auf Vanima!? / Arsonist on Vanima!?

Post by Filyina »

Ein Zettel hängt im Haupthaus von Vanima

Hallo Bewohner von Vanima.
Zu meinem Entsetzten entdeckte ich
bei einen meiner alltäglichen Spaziergänge über Vanima
gefällte Bäume und mehrer Feuer in den Wäldern.
Den Göttern sei dank sind die meisten von allein ausgegangen
und das einzige was drohte ein Wildfeuer zu werden konnte ich im letzten Moment noch löschen.
Ich hoffe es ist keiner zu Schaden gekommen und vieleicht hat jemand eine verdächtige Person gesehen.

Findari mit euch
~Filyina el Lysanthrai

A note hangs in the main house of Vanima

Hello people of Vanima.

To my horror I discovered
when one of my daily walks through Vanima
felled trees and several fires in the forests.
The gods would have gone through most of its own
and the only thing threatening wildfire, I could be at the last minute to delete.
I hope it is not come to harm, and Maybe someone has seen a suspicious person.

Findari with you
~~Filyina el Lysanthrai
Saril

Post by Saril »

Danke für diese Mitteilung Filyina. Da Lagerfeuer wegen den hohen Waldbrandgefahr auf Tol Vanima nur in der ausgewiesenen Kochstelle erlaubt sind, handelte es sich tatsächlich um Brandstiftung. Falls irgendein Elf den Brandstifter auf frischer tat erwischt, sei das Feuer zu löschen und der Übeltäter dem Tinechor zu übergeben, damit die Elder ein Urteil über ihn sprechen können.

Saril
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

Saril wrote:Thank you for this information, Filyina. Since campfires may only be lit in declared hearths on Tol Vanima, this is indeed a case of arson. If any elf catches the arsonist in the act of lighting fires, the fire should be extinguished and the transgressor should be handed over to the Tinechor so that the elders can pass judgement on him.

Saril
PopQuiz

Post by PopQuiz »

~a dove drops a note on a table in the great hall of Vanima~
((please someone post this on your board))
Elders of Vanima
Please be advised that Troll's Bane is experiencing many fires of unknown origin. This morning I put out one at our gate that was set by a halfling named Seredoc. This makes him a suspect in the one that burnt the Seahorse and threatened the Prince's life. I caution you to be on the look out for arsonists and we will gladly collaborate with you on bringing such to justice. If you catch any, please consider allowing us to question them as well, and we will do the same for you.
Respectfully yours,
Squire Kenfric Shalpert
Town Guard of Troll's Bane
orgis

Post by orgis »

May it be known I was sitting down enjoying some mead at the fire which you put out, soaking myself doing so keep your tongue and pen to yourself ye ejjit. You try and tar my name you sodding no good human and I swear I'll make it hard for you too sleep at night. Never once have I light a fire on the hope that it'll do some good such as doing away with some salks. To even suggest I would put such work into burning down such a bonnie place like Vanima is just damn right insulting to me

~~Seredoc Freespirt~~
orgis

Post by orgis »

If there's any questioning needed for this I'd gladly meet with you lot

~~Ser~~
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

The arsonist had ben caught and dealt with. He won't be a danger to any forrest or inhabitant of Vanima anymore. It was an unknown human whose hate and disregard of the elven kin caused him to chop our woods and set them on fire.

The elfs of Vanima won't forgive anyone laying hands to our woods and our home.

May the five guard our path.

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Elder of Tol Vanima
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

Shandariel el Lysanthrai wrote:Der Brandstifter wurde gefasst und es wurde sich um ihn gekümmert. Er wird nicht länger eine Gefahr für irgendeinen der Wälder oder Bewohner Vanimas darstellen. Es war ein unbekannter Mensch, dessen Hass und Rücksichtslosigkeit gegenüber dem elfischen Volk ihn dazu veranlasste, unsere Wälder abzuholzen und anzuzünden.

Die Elfen von Vanima werden niemandem vergeben, der Hand an unsere Wälder und unser Heim legt.

Mögen die Fünf unsere Pfade segnen.

Älteste von Tol Vanima
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

*eine Taube erreicht dich*

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Sei mir gegrüsst, Bruder Aelorn.

Mit großer Freude und auch Stolz habe ich mitverfolgt wie du dich in den letzten Wochen redlich darum bemüht hast in Vanima für eine größere Verständigung zwischen jenen die die neue Sprache beherrschen und jenen die nur die Alte verstehen zu schaffen. Deine Bemühungen und dein Dienst an Vanima sind ehrenvoll.

Gerne würde ich dir für deine Bemühungen meinen Dank zollen, und dich fragen ob du Interesse hättest als offizieller Schrift- und Sprachgelehrte Vanimas für alle Übersetzungen und die Verwaltung sowie Verwahrung wichtiger Dokumente verantwortlich zu sein. Dein Schaden soll es nicht sein. Bitte nenne mir was diese doch recht mühsame Arbeit entlohnen würde, und ich werde zusehen das dir der gerechte Lohn zugute kommt.

Solltest du Interesse haben würde ich gerne die Details dieses Postens mit dir besprechen.

Freundlichst,