Elderwahl von Vanima ~ Elder Election from Vanima

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Saril

Elderwahl von Vanima ~ Elder Election from Vanima

Post by Saril »

Werde Brüder und Schwestern,
ein neuer Elder soll ernannt werden. Hierfür rufe ich euch auf an dieser Wahl teil zunehmen. Nutzt eure Chance denn ein Elder bleibt Elder sein Leben lang oder bis er zurück tritt. Zur Wahl stehen die Elfe Shandariel und die Elfe Shenandrea. Nach der Wahl wird die neue Elder ihren Platz neben der ehrenwerten Elder Isilwen und den ehrenwerten Elder Damien einnehmen.

Wer darf wählen?
  • Wählen dürfen alle Elfen der Inselgruppe Gobiath. Neben diesen Elfen dürfen auch alle Menschen und menschlichen Halbelfen wählen die eine Genehmigung zum Leben auf Vanima haben.

Bis wann wird gewählt?
  • Ab diesem Anschlag beziehungsweise der neusprachigen Übersetzung darf eine Zwergenwoche lang gewählt werden. Danach wird hier der neue Elder ernannt.

Wie wähle ich?
  • Das ist ganz simpel. Hängt an dieses Schreiben einen Stimmzettel an er den Namen eures Favoriten und den Euren enthält. Jeder Stimmzettel aus dem nicht eindeutig heraus geht welcher der Kandidaten gemeint ist und von wem er gewählt wurde wird nicht anerkannt. So könnte ein Stimmzettel aussehen:
    Stimmzettelbeispiel wrote:Ich wähle -Name des Elderkandidaten-.

-Unterschrift-

Neben diesen beiden wichtigen Punkten ist es auch erlaubt eine „Warum dieser Kandidat euer Favorit ist“ auf den Stimmzettel nieder zuschreieben und die beiden Kandidaten selbst dürfen natürlich auch erwähnen warum gerade sie zum Elder besonders geeignet sind.

Wie erhalte ich eine Genehmigung zum Leben auf Vanima?
  • Hierfür schreibt die amtierenden Elder Isilwen und Elder Damien an. Sie werden euch eine Genehmigung zum Leben auf Vanima erteilen. Falls dies nicht rechtzeitig vor Wahlende passiert kann auch ich persönlich angeschrieben werden.

Wie steht es?
  • Shandariel: 16
    Shenandrea: 11
    Enthaltung: 5

Stimmen: 32
    ungültige Stimmen: für Shandariel: 0 - für Shenandrea: 0

Möge die neue Elder unserem Volk mit ihrer Weisheit helfen.

Saril
Am 03. Findos 29 vor Sonnenaufgang
Last edited by Saril on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Felicia Saral

Post by Felicia Saral »

Ich wähle Shandariel.

Weil sie es mit Sicherheit vermag, unsere Heimat zu wahren und weil sie ehrlich und gut von Herzen aus ist!

gez. ~Felicia~
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

Ich wähle Shandariel.

Sie hat ihre Unterstützung und Treue zu Tol Vanima erwiesenermaßen nicht nur, dass sie spenden ihre Zeit und Energie zu geben, die Tinechor dringend benötigten Waffen trat sie in die Tinechor zu machen Tol Vanima sicherer für alle anderen aus diesem Grund wähle ich sie für den nächsten Elder ein d in meinem Umgang mit ihr, sie hat mir immer gezeigt, dass sie sehr fair und gerecht in ihren Ansichten und ist ein sehr wertvoller Mensch Vertrauen zur Ausrichtung Tol Vanima in der Zukunft.

unterzeichnet
Drakon Gerwulf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I choose Shandariel.

She has proven her support and loyalty to Tol Vanima not only did she donate her time and energy to give the Tinechor much needed weapons she joined the Tinechor to make Tol Vanima safer for everyone else this is why I choose her to be the next Elder and in all my dealing with her she has always proven to me that she is very fair and just in her opinions and is a very trust worthy person to help guide Tol Vanima in the future.

signed
Drakon Gerwulf
Lillian

Post by Lillian »

I vote for Shandariel.

-------------

Ich wähle Shandariel.

Nanenath
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

My vote is for Shenandrea.

Azuros Tjime
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

Saril wrote:Dear brothers and sisters,
a new elder is to be appointed. Herewith I ask you to participate in the election. Take your chances because an elder stays elder for life or until he or she resigns. The elfess Shandariel and the elfess Shenandrea are up for election. After the election, the new elder will take her place next to the honorable Elder Isilwen and the honorable Elder Damien.

Who is allowed to vote?
  • All elves of the island group of Gobaith may cast a vote. Apart from these elves, all humans and human half-elves who have been granted permission to live in Vanima are allowed.

Until when may I cast a vote?
  • Starting from the moment when this message or the translation into the new language has been posted, there is one dwarven week time to cast a vote. Afterwards the new elder will be announced here.

How do I vote?
  • That is very simple. Pin a ballot which contains your favorite candidate’s name along with your own name to this message. Every ballot that does not clearly state which candidate is meant and who voted for her will not be counted. A ballot could look like this:
    Example for a ballot wrote:I vote for -name of the elder candidate-.

-signature-

Aside from these two important points, it is also allowed to write “why is this candidate my favorite?” and of course the two candidates themselves are free to explain why they are particularly suited for the position of elder.

How do I acquire a permission to live in Vanima?
  • For this purpose, write to the incumbent Elder Isilwen and Elder Damien. They will grant you permission to live in Vanima. If this does not happen in time, I may be contacted as well.

Vote count:
  • Shandariel: 16
    Shenandrea: 11
    abstentions: 5

votes: 32
    invalid votes: for Shandariel: 0 - for Shenandrea: 0

May the new elder help our people in her wisdom.

Saril
3rd Findos 29 before sunrise
Translation has been posted on the morning of the 5th Findos 29.

~Aelorn
Last edited by Aelorn on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Our vote is for Shenandrea

Taiah Daekash
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

I vote for Shandariel

Idrandal Tlassil
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

It is my wish, and my honour, to thank all those of you from the debth of my heart, who have put their trust and their faith into my person and my dream, to serve our beautiful isle and their peacefull inhabitants. My dream to serve our isle to succeed in our goal and attempt to improve further and to prosper with peace and ballance.

Tol Vanima may be young of age as an isle, having araised from the debth of the ocean not even 18 years ago, but the dream of Tol Vanima...the dream of a home for all elfs, a home offering everyone of our kin and their friends not just a safe place to live but also a haven for our traditions and our culture...is far older then those 18 years. It is as old as everyone of us...as old as our elven folk itself. It was this dream that was the root of all our great elven settlements on the mainland. And a seed of this dream got carried with every elf to Gobaith. It got carried in our hearts and our minds...until to that day 18 years ago, when the call came for it to grow and prosper...the call "The ancient spirits shall araise".

18 years it took for this seed of our dreams and hopes to prosper into the Vanima we know today...and it fills my heart with joy to see the lively corners of our isle..to see the friendships between its inhabitants and the hard work being done for the good of the community. We became more then a community, more then just a settlement...over the last months, Tol Vanima grew together as a family. Together, we made our isle bloom with full beauty.

To keep this strong and happy family bounds of ours alive, to keep Vanima the peacefull haven it is and to nurture our traditions and ancient culture will be just a few of my many duties and my dreams for this Isle which I will be fullfilling with great honour and pride as an elfess of Tol Vanima, shall I be chosen as an Elder. Together, we can achieve everything.

And of course I want to wish Shenandrea the best for this election. She is a wonderful woman and I know that she will be a great and valuable Elder shall she be elected.

May the five bless our home and our community.

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Last edited by Shandariel el Lysanthrai on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Triton

Post by Triton »

Im not a member of Vanima and i never thought of beeing a person of this election.
But, well thats an inducement...

Every person who´s able to elect should have the same prospects.

So you should think bout what youre doing. Its not a fight, its an election.

Not signed
Enwell van Illdoran

Post by Enwell van Illdoran »

Enwell reads the notes carefully and strokes over his beard. "Interesting nominates. I am glad that the grey oath releases me from the duty to make a choice. I wouldn't know who to choose for. I respect them both." He ponders for a moment. "I Would probably pick the least impulsive." shrugging he continues his walk to come back later and check for the results.
Saril

Post by Saril »

Ich bitte darum Diskusionnen und Meinungen dritter aus dieser Wahl heraus zu lassen. Diese Wahl findet nach den elfischen Traditionen statt. Von diesen Traditionen gab es nur zwei Abweichungen. Die erste war, dass die Kandidaten in einer Bürgerversammlung sich melden konnten und über diese Diskutiert wurde. Die zweite ist, dass Menschen und menshcliche Halbelfen an dieser Wahl teilnehmen können die auf Vanimer leben (siehe erster Anschlag). Das die auf Vanima-leben-Einschrenkung nicht auch für Elfen gilt, gehört zur elfischen Tradition. Elfen sind Elfen sind eine "Familie". Daher hat jeder Elf, egal woh er lebt, die gleichen Rechte bei der Wahl wie die Vanimaelfen. Um dem gleich vorzukommen, zu den Eldern auf dem Festland gibt es unterschiede.

Des weiteren Bitte ich einen erfahrenen Übersetzer darum den Text der Kandidatin Shandariel zu übersetzen.

Danke und die Fünf mit uns

Saril
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

Shandariel el Lysanthrai wrote:Es ist mein Wunsch und meine Ehre, all jenen von euch von ganzem Herzen zu danken, die ihr Vertrauen und ihren Glauben in meine Person und meinen Traum gesetzt haben, unserer schönen Insel und ihren friedliebenden Bewohnern zu dienen. Mein Traum, unserer Insel dabei dienlich zu sein, unser Ziel zu erreichen und zu versuchen, sie weiter zu verbessern und den Frieden und das Gleichgewicht gedeihen zu lassen.

Tol Vanima mag als Insel jung sein, ist sie doch vor nicht einmal 18 Jahren aus der Tiefe des Ozeans emporgestiegen, aber der Traum von Tol Vanima… der Traum von einer Heimat für alle Elfen, eine Heimat, die allen unseres Volkes und ihren Freunden nicht nur einen sicheren Ort zum Leben, sondern auch einen Ort für unsere Traditionen und unsere Kultur bietet… ist viel älter als diese 18 Jahre. Er ist so alt wie jeder von uns… so alt wie das elfische Volk selbst. Es war dieser Traum, der die Wurzel aller unserer herrlichen elfischen Siedlungen auf dem Festland darstellte. Und ein Keim dieses Traumes wurde mit jedem Elfen nach Gobaith getragen. Er wurde in unseren Herzen und in unserem Geist getragen… bis zu jenem Tag vor 18 Jahren, als der Aufruf für diesen Keim erklang, zu wachsen und gedeihen… der Ruf “Die uralten Geister mögen sich erheben”.

18 Jahre dauerte es, bis dieser Keim unserer Träume und Hoffnungen zu dem Vanima heranwuchs, das wir heute kennen… und es erfüllt mein Herz mit Freude, die belebten Ecken unserer Insel zu sehen… die Freundschaften zwischen ihren Bewohnern und die harte Arbeit, die für das Wohl der Gemeinschaft verrichtet wird. Wir wurden mehr als eine Gemeinschaft, mehr als nur eine Siedlung… über die letzten Monate wuchs Tol Vanima zu einer Familie zusammen. Zusammen ließen wir unsere Insel in voller Schönheit erblühen.

Diese starke und glückliche Familienbande am Leben zu erhalten, Vanima als den friedlichen Zufluchtsort zu erhalten, der er ist, und unsere Traditionen und uralte Kultur zu fördern, werden nur einige meiner zahlreichen Pflichten und meiner Träume für diese Insel sein, die ich mit großer Ehre und großem Stolz als Elfe Tol Vanimas erfüllen werde, sollte ich als Elder gewählt werden. Gemeinsam können wir alles erreichen.

Und natürlich möchte ich Shenandrea das Beste für diese Wahl wünschen. Sie ist eine wundervolle Frau und ich weiß, dass sie ein großartiger und geschätzter Elder sein wird, sollte sie gewählt werden.

Mögen die Fünf unsere Heimat und unsere Gemeinschaft segnen.

Nikolaus

Post by Nikolaus »

I vote for Shenandrea.

~Nalcaryos von Weißhafen~
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

My vote is for Shenandrea

~Kadiya Artaliar~
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

Saril wrote:I ask everyone to refrain from including discussions and opinions of third parties in this election. The election takes place according to elven traditions. There were just two deviations from these traditions. The first was that the candidates could announce themselves in a gathering of citizens and were discussed there. The second is that humans and human half-elves who live in Vanima can participate in this election (see the first announcement). It corresponds to elven tradition that the restriction concerning living rights in Vanima does not apply to elves as well. Elves are elves; they are a “family”. Therefore, every elf, no matter where he lives, has the same rights in this election as the elves of Vanima. To mention it beforehand, there are differences to the elders on the mainland.

Furthermore, I ask an experienced translator to translate the text of the candidate Shandariel.

Thank you and the Five with us

Saril
Caelianna

Post by Caelianna »

My vote goes for Shandariel.

Caelianna
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Brüder und Schwestern,

Ich möchte mich für euer Vertrauen bedanken, mich als möglichen Elder zu benennen.

Seit meiner Ankunft auf Gobaith liegt mir Tol Vanima am Herzen und oft habe ich mich während meiner Zeit als Rats- und Stadtwachen-mitglied Greenbriars dorthin begeben um dort mit der Natur meinen Einklang zu finden. Nachdem die Halblinge wieder Einkehr in Greenbriar hielten, entschied ich mich gänzlich auf Tol Vanima zu leben und mich um dessen Natur und Wildbestand zu kümmern. Schon immer war Tol Vanima für mich ein Ort des Friedens und der Ruhe für jeden, der sich an unsere Gesetze gehalten hat und dieser Frieden und diese Ruhe sollten auch wieder einkehren können bei uns.

Tol Vanima hat mich durch viele schöne, aber auch schlechte Zeiten begleitet. Nach den verheerenden Waldbränden vor einigen Jahren habe ich, gemeinsam mit vielen meiner Brüder und Schwestern, so viel Kraft und Liebe in die Neuaufforstung unserer Wälder gesteckt. Ich habe die viele Bäume wachsen sehen und daher war es mir stets Ehre und Freude zugleich, diesen Wald mit all seinen Bewohnern vor den Gefahren zu schützen, die diese Insel in den vergangenen Jahren leider allzu oft heimgesucht haben.

Mir ist bewusst, das gerade viele der neusprachlichen Brüder und Schwestern mich nicht gut oder aber gar nicht kennen, was darin zu begründen ist, das ich häufiger zu den Zeiten auf Vanima verweile zu denen sie Schlafen. Doch kann mir jeder eine Nachricht zukommen lassen und mich bei einem Treffen besser kennen zu lernen, damit jeder sich seine eigene Meinung darüber bilden kann wem man am ehesten als Elder vertraut.
Auch ich wünsche Shandariel das beste für diese Wahl, denn ich bin mir sicher das sie sich ihrer bevorstehenden Aufgabe genauso sicher ist wie ich es bin.

Mögen die Fünf eure Entscheidung leiten und Euch auf euren Wegen beschützen.

~Shenandrea Lorean

Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to thank you for your trust in me, to be nominated as Elder.

Since my arrival upon Gobaith, Tol Vanima has its place in my heart. It was a place of peace and shelter to become one with myself, during my time as Alderman and Townguard of Greenbriar. I decided to call Tol Vanima my home and look for nature and the animals living there after Greenbriar was given back to the Halflings. Ever since Tol Vanima was a place of peace and shelter for everyone who followed our laws and this peace shall be brought back to us.

Tol Vanima accompanied me through many happy but also bad times. After some devastating fires a couple of years ago I have worked hand in hand with my brothers and sisters to reforest the woods with strength and loving care. I have seen the seedlings growing into strong trees and it has been a privilege and delight to protect this forest and all its inhabitants from the danger, which has afflicted our beloved Island far too often in the past.

I am aware that mainly those brothers and sisters of the new language might not know me quite as well or even don't know me at all, the reason behind this is that I'm dwelling upon Vanima at times when you are asleep. But everyone is free to send me a note. And please, come to the meetings so that you can get to know me better and everyone is able to judge of his own opinion who is trustworthy to be an Elder.
As well I wish Shandariel the best in this election, because I am sure that she is aware of her upcoming duty as I am.

May the five guide you at your decision and protect you on your path.

~Shenandrea Lorean
Kanti Lolenthai'

Post by Kanti Lolenthai' »

I vote for Shenandrea.

~Kanti Lolenthai'~
Belessar

election

Post by Belessar »

I vote for Shandariel.

Signed later,
Belessar Elnyaram
Last edited by Belessar on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saril

Post by Saril »

Nicht nur in den Namen ähneln sich unsere beiden Elfenschwestern in gewisser weise. Auch ihre Worte zeugen gleichermaßen von ihrer Reife unser Volk als Elder zu führen. Es war eine gute Wahl sie als Elderkandidaten auf zu stellen.
Doch fällt meine Wahl auf Shenandrea. Einer der Gründe ist, dass mir das Haus Lorean wohl bekannt ist. Auch denke ich, dass sie mit ihrer Erfahrung aus Greenbriar und den anderen Städten Gobiaths eine gute Wahl für dieses Amt ist. Sie könnte durch ihre Kontaktfreudigkeit der Insel helfen sich den anderen Rassen zu öffnen aber hat auch genug andere Erfahrungen, die ihr helfen, weise und der Tradition nach zu entscheiden.
Somit wiederhole ich:

Ich wähle Shenandrea.

Saril
Saril

Post by Saril »

Erstes Zwischenergebnis ist niedergeschrieben. Shenandrea liegt mit 6 Stimme zu 5 vorne. Eine Stimme für Shandariel ist wegen fehlender Unterschrift ungültig. Der Stimmberechtigte möge einen rkompletten Stimmzettel abgeben.

Saril
Aelorn

Post by Aelorn »

Saril wrote:The first intermediate result has been written down. Shenandrea is ahead with 6 to 5 votes. One vote for Shandariel is invalid due to lack of a signature. The voter may deliver a complete ballot.

Saril
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

I vote Shenandrea Lorean as an elf not from Vanima.

- Istni Nimchiril
Olive

Post by Olive »

** an attached note is writen in two languages. The first is a collection of poked holes aligned in a very specific pattern, while the second, written beneath is clearly a translation written in the elven language**

My Vote goes to Shandariel. Despite the rough way our friendship started, she has shown herself to be an Elfess of honor and integrity, and just as importantly, she understands the daily issues Vanima goes through by her presence on the Island. She is available to reach in case of question concern or criticism, and So my Vote must go to her.

Melody
Etoi Tjime

Post by Etoi Tjime »

I vote Shenandrea.

Etoi Tjime
Last edited by Etoi Tjime on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vinara Elanya

Post by Vinara Elanya »

Ich gebe meine Stimme Shandariel

~Vinara Elanya
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Ich gebe meiner Stimme Shandariel, da ich Überzeugt bin das sie ebenso gut als Elder geeignet ist als ich es bin. Ich gebe ihr diese Stimme nicht weil ich an mir selbst zweifle sondern in dem Wissen in Shandariel eine Gleichgesinnte gefunden zu haben.

I am giving my vote for Shandariel, because I'm confident that she is as eligible as I am as Elder. I am giving her my vote not because i doubt myself but rather with the knowledge that I have found a like-minded person in her.

~Shenandrea Lorean
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

I am giving my vote to Shenandrea, knowing that she will be a wonderful Elder and that she is capable of completing this duty for Vanima. I am glad to see that, unimportant of who of us two will win this election, Vanima will be the true winner!

---------

Ich gebe Shenandrea meine Stimme, wissend das sie eine wundervolle Älteste sein wird und das sie mehr als fähig ist die Pflichten für Vanima zu erfüllen. Es freut mich sehr zu sehen das, egal wer von uns beiden gewinnt, Vanima der wahre Gewinner sein wird!

Larys

Post by Larys »

An almost unknown elf arrives in Vanima and avoids to speak with on of his kind. He just leaves a prewritten note at the board and then disappears in the woods.

Even if I don't need your elders, your council or anything else. One name sounds familiar to me, so she will get my vote.

I vote for Sister Shandariel.

~Larys~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obwohl ich weder eure Elder, euer Konzil oder sonst etwas brauche, werde ich meine Stimme abgeben. Denn einer der Namen klingt vertraut in meinen Ohren.

Ich wähle Schwester Shandariel.

~Larys~