A parchment titled "Arrest Squee"

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

S'rrt

A parchment titled "Arrest Squee"

Post by S'rrt »

*the parchment is written with a lizard's claw dipped in ink*

The lizard Squee stole a key from Phibol, then bit him and resisted being arrested for this several times. There are several eye witnesses including myself and Kitsa. He tried to conceal himself with a same coloured hooded robe, but myself and Sza'am quickly realized that figure was Squee due to their same scent and some very poor attempts at changing identity by going into a closed space as the hooded figure then exiting as Squee.. twice. The human Shawn also saw that he entered the workshops without the hood and later put it on as Sza'am and I were there.

The bite marks on Phib's arm were confirmed to match Squee's set of teeth. Besides myself and Sza'am, the dwarf Falor and human Drakon helped catching him for his deeds, they can confirm his guilt. Sza'am and I left him for the guards in front of Troll's Bane prison for storing by someone with an access to the jail. They will keep a hold of him until this is done. If he, for some reason, is seen walking around, he can be taken to custody freely. There may be more that he's done but this is all that we have evidence to support now.

Also, the key should be retrieved from him, he refused to return it very stubbornly even after being confirmed guilty.

- S'rrt K'shire

Please refrain from naming and shaming. If a player breaks a rule, contact a gm through !gm or a PM!
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Squee has been caught, i received a letter from a unknown source offering me this creature.
If the guards wish i will deliver the lizard to them or the jail.

~Alexander Knight
Sandro Arcanum

Post by Sandro Arcanum »

Sandro walks calmly around Troll's Bane and reads carefully the note

"Here's something that does not seems right... what type of trap is hidden now?"