-IC- An Update?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Talzion

-IC- An Update?

Post by Talzion »

[A Note is posted against the trollsbane library]

"Well, I've been doing well, I've kept to myself, stayed out of trouble and mind my own business for quite some time, it's time for an update on my health!

I'm fine so far, I've been eating good food, I've been taking good care of myself in Trollsbane, not alot of people mess with a Fairy now-a-days, I'm happy as I could be so I'm going to be extra generous to those who farm and to those who've planted seeds on this planet! I know I look strange from other typical fairys with my pointy ears on the top of my head, the snout and tail on my body, but well, It would happen eventually that you'd get a unique person every once in a while! Those that know me are quite sure that I mean no harm and do not play tricks like my Fey brethren normally do, Looking for a magic teacher though has been a trial all in it's own since being in Trollsbane has it's advantages and disadvantages all together, but this notice is simply an update to simply say that I'm doing fine and to thank all of those who've been there for me, so, I'll give those that I know, a pretty much free discount when it comes to tailoring for them! It's my little present for those who've respected the Fey Culture and Fey community.

-Tiane, The Fox Fairy
"