Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Thanks to all who was involved today, in this plot, I just like to call the "Haircutter-conflict".
Especially Daenna, Drakon, Murgo... (oh, thats me!) humm, Truga and Jag. ;)

We are sorry you got ghosted by the mummys Drakon.

Best wishes
Rince
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Murgo, Jag, the offended Elfess and those at Tol Vanima, Drakon of course, i was just surprised that Pellandria didnt toss a fire ball down our throats :lol: and of course that heated discussion under the graveyard which ended in a fight, i got a bit nervous when bindus offered to help for fifty coins..but the orcs might prevailed! hazzaaaaa!and of course Harald for helping us with the lich, even though it won :P and both me and harald got clouded>,< i would have lived if i didnt get distracted by tv.*grumbles* and of course...uhmm dain laiden OR Jonathan Cain..in the graveyard before the lich whacking..and YEEESS im going to try and get some RP going in the forums with Turga and his family on the mainland..ah swear..sort of...i probably wont be able to stay away from illaRION for too long though..if i'll be gone at all :P since ive started to enjoy illaRION..AGAIN...
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

One of the elfess on the tail end of the encounter.... was quite exciting at the graveyard, wasn't expecting that at all! Thanks also to Alvis and especially Bindus for 1. taking the little copper she had to help with the orcs and 2. the wonderful plot line started! :D

Later Bindus and Anon.. classic! Thanks.
Last edited by Taiah on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank a few people for their Rp.

For the Rp in Tol Vanima

There where way to many people there to list you all but a big thank you to everyone that was there and plus the ones who took part.

Lhosseth

Fianna

Deanna

Murgo

Turga

Also later in the Graveyard, it was very scary and very intense.

Deanna

Taiah

Jag

Murgo

Turga

Bindus

No worries on the Ghosting.

Drakon Gerwulf
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Honestly, I had many times more fun OOCly talking about IG matters than I did actually being IG tonight. xD It was hilarity all around! Characters get into all these fun situations. ^_^

Thanks to Bindus, Taiah, Bindus... and all that lot! And, unwittingly, Velisai provided me with a few good times. Even though she probably was not aware of my being there! Aaahh, these are good days.
Last edited by Thrym on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silo

Post by Silo »

Thrym wrote:Honestly, I had many times more fun avoiding OOCly talking about IG matters than I did actually being IG tonight. xD It was hilarity all around!

Thanks to Bindus, Taiah, Bindus... and all that lot! And, unwittingly, Velisai provided me with a few good times. Even though she probably was not aware of my being there! Aaahh, these are good days.
/fixed for benefit of GMs ;)

Thanks to Demelza, Drakon, and Morbius for the fun bit of rp :) Think that was today... or maybe yesterday...
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Anon, Taiah, and Caiah, big fun thanks guys!!
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

A quick thanks to a few people.

Mel., as always the rp is really good as always.

Vel., it was good for Drakon to see you again and thank you for coming to Drakon's aid at the Hospital, Sorry he couldn't be Vel's first surgery case. and thanks for the hunt a good time.

Phibol, for the rp and for carrying Drakon to the Hospital, also for doing his best trying to help wrap Drakon's ribs.

The Dwarf or Doctor Dwarf, Sorry I didn't get your name very good Rp and very funny comments that were made by you, thank you for taking care of Drakon.

I did forget one person from the Rp before in the Graveyard, I was so focused on what was going on I missed one person to thank.

Bindus, sorry about that some of the comments you made after looking back on the log were really good.

Drakon Gerwulf
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

orgis wrote:lol deme, sam, s;rrt, all the elfs lol cannae remeber all your names, dain (;) ), Shandra and Skull :)
Are you Scotish?! :?
orgis

Post by orgis »

Alexander Knight wrote:
orgis wrote:lol deme, sam, s;rrt, all the elfs lol cannae remeber all your names, dain (;) ), Shandra and Skull :)
Are you Scottish?! :?
maaabye :wink:

Deme for putting up with the "Sleeping" Seredoc :) and everyone else at the union, ohh by the way, new pc and I couldn't save me files so if one could #i once you see me that would be great :wink:
Darken Rahl

Post by Darken Rahl »

Murgo the best storyteller ever! with the best emotions!
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

Das Lagerfeuer Rp war echt gut.

~Gereon
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Die Geschichte des Fremden. (Hab deinen namen jetz nich gemerkt..) Und dass er mir so toll zugehört hat. ;)
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Right, though I had been highly unnactive lately, I had incredibly good rpes tis past days.
Morbious and drakon training, as they talks, indeed very good.
My short rps of cael have no waste, as always.
The new elvesses around, Fianna and Nin, very entretaining, hope vanima will not dissapoint any of you.
Cahia, really really great rper, good to meeting her at last. alasiel, fun and ironic as always, and Alli, enjoyed the bread burning yesterday.
And this night Rp, with Aelorn and Rachael, very nice, I was missing the both veery much

Po Idrandal
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Elleyna the Serinjah was alright. ;)
Alexander Knight

Lura ftw :)
Sorry to Drakon and friends for my bad RP :( was still high at the time :P
Altair_

Post by Altair_ »

Danke an Wren und Kaira. Ich fand es war klasse RP vor allem weil ihr auch bei sowas mitmacht. :)
orgis

Post by orgis »

Lhosseth heh i don't know how its gonna end but i found its quite funny so far :lol:
Vheraun

Post by Vheraun »

@ Altair: War echt klasse und grausam, so wie es sein soll! :wink:

Ich freu mich auf unser nächstes RP :D

lg
Blay

Post by Blay »

Altair_ wrote:Danke an Wren und Kaira. Ich fand es war klasse RP vor allem weil ihr auch bei sowas mitmacht. :)
Ja, auch ein Dank von mir an euch beide.
Alexander Knight

Dain Ironfoot
Sandro
Lura

You guys kept me up too late but i lovve ya for it :)
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

what is this so called "rping" I know only of the Land of Illarion and the Island of Gobaith! I'm just a Siebenburg Dwarf tryin' to become a warrior smith, and yer having a so called "rping" wahtever that is, contest! We should join hands together and make a bridge to a mainland, so I may cross back to reality. Thank'ee very much!
-Dain Ironfoot
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Danke an Solvarr und Wilf für gestern Abend!
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank a few people for their great Rp I had with them.

Dain the Dwarf, It was good seeing you again and a really good rp.

Samara, Sorry the Rp was so sad you were truely excellent and perfectly timed for what happened after, Very well done. it was good to see you and Rp with you again.

These three I have to say the same thing the whole Rp was a very excellent one the timing couldn't have been better then after his talk with Samara.

Mel., For the very well done Rp all I can say it thank you.

Pellandria, Thank you for a very well done Rp. I can tell you that it was very intense for Drakon when they were talking.

Celdea, The brief Rp and emotions plus for being their.
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Miss Dai hat etwas magisches, da hat die profame Übergabe eines Instrumentes sehr viel Freude bereitet. Freue mich schon darauf, wenn sich Harok revanchiert.
Lhosseth

Post by Lhosseth »

orgis wrote:Lhosseth heh i don't know how its gonna end but i found its quite funny so far :lol:
Funny? Funny!? You made me feel stoopid! :D

Thanks Seredoc, nice rp.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to say a very late thank you to Seredoc for the Rp on Vanima with after him getting drunk and attacking the plant. also to Shan. and Mel. as well.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Auch ich freue mich auf die Revanche Harald! Hoffentlich haltet ihr das gute Stück in Ehren. ;)

Beste Wünsche
Rince
Alexander Knight

Lura Ballard
Samuel Greenrags
And the GM's for a weird and a little scary RP in greenbriar
Velisai

Post by Velisai »

Epic day, not without problems, but I'd like to thank everyone Vel met today and apologize for not doing that often enough.