A post on the Library of Trollsbane.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Talzion

A post on the Library of Trollsbane.

Post by Talzion »

The message is hastily scribbled, mostly due to the worry the scribe had to endure.

"Please, I cannot keep safe anymore, It's too hard to trust people, I've been abused and beaten already... I can't take much more, It's just far too much for a simple little fairy like me to handle, It's to the point of where I'm hiding in bushes to try and avoid detection, I can't find anyone to trust anymore... Please, After my previous master dissapeared from this planet I've been left without protection, and, dare I say it, I cannot live without someone to be near that's trustable.

It's all that damn halflings fault, He's a tall, Posh little Halfling that's rude to everyone and hunts down LizardFolk for their tails and my Fae kind for their wings... Please help, I don't know who else to turn to but the Community, It's touch-and-go from here, Not much else to do but wait now, Wait for someone to answer my pleas.

If anyone is so much as interested in my safety or willing to help teach me how to cast magic at all, Please, seek me out in the library here, I shudder to think of all those times people weren't there to save me when that halfling had his eyes set on me, He goes by the name of Bindus, He's harassed me for just existing and has threatened my life for just being who I am...

This letter may seem to be constantly referring to my safety and frequently saying how desparete I am, but it's the truth! I need help... Please, a Dove or anything my way would at least bring me some comfort knowing I was looked after."

The note ends abruptly with tears in it's fabric.

((10/03/09 - 7:38 PM))
The note continues, fabric has been sutured onto the already-existing note*

"I'm sorry, Blake Thorn, I wanted to meet you so much, but it looks Like i'll be stuck in Trollsbane for a couple moons, I'm a little too accustomed to this town, so much so I've lost my way around the world, Sad, I know, but it's the truth, If any instructor of the ways of the Arcane still wishes to have a Fairy as a student, please, don't hesitate to find me at Trollsbane Library, I ususally hang out here in the hours of ((2:30 PM - 9:00PM GMT -08:00))... Outside of those hours, I will most likely be sleeping between books high up in the shelves, It's the least I can do for the moment...
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

A small, chubby halfling in green robes wanders towards the library in a hurry, cookies and a pipe in hand as always.