A poster on a wall of the Libary...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Talzion

A poster on a wall of the Libary...

Post by Talzion »

To all whom it may concern, I go by the name of Tiara, I am... surprisingly a Fairy, my handwriting may be a little bit off since it is difficult for me to do such writing on a large piece of paper, but hear me out, Please!

I used to have a magical teacher, way back then, but then, years after, he has yet to be found, I am searching for a new trainer... someone who will keep good care of me and take me to learn the mystical ways of the sage.

Please, anyone, my guardians have left me and I am without means of protecting myself... Send me a bird with your note or application to me... I am a little... desperate."

the note was weathered down and worn from recent weather storms.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Blake, casually strolling about the town takes note of the parchment with a particularly small handwriting. Curiously making his way towards him, his gaze sweeps across the message and a curt smirk slips out of his breath. He peers over to the librarian and nods him over. "Quill and ink, please?"

After being handed the writing goods, he scribbles a brief reply before returning to his initial path.

I am Blake Thorn, I am still available to teach those interested in learning magic. You must be lucky enough to catch me in town, though, which, nowadays may not be as easy as it seems. Ask around, if the gods so will it, luck may be your way. Sending me doves isn't an efficient way to reach me, though.