Runaway

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

After a while Alex became tired resorting to a brisk walk until he was back inside the gates of Trolls Bane, there he sat upon his favorite log and sobbed, realizing he has lost everything.
As the snow falls Alex looks up and extends his hand catching a snowflake mid fall, sighing his head feels like it is being trampled on by 5000 orcs at once. Alex reached for his bag for parchment and it is then he realized "MY BAG!!!" shouting Alex went to his depot and grabbed some silver coins, a few blankets and some old robes he made his way back, only stopping for a local trader to buy some more food, storing it in the blankets he jogged back to Lura and his bag...

After half a hour he arrived to Lura asleep.... Trying not to wake her he put the blakets and his spare robe over her and put more sticks onto the fire, as he bent down he kissed her on the head whispering "Gods, How can i ever stay mad at you. I love you..... Miss Knight".....
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"Alex...baby?" Lura looked up, wiping her eyes with her hand, the ring still clutched in her fist. "You came back..." She blinked at him, not sure that this wasn't a dream.
Alexander Knight

Alex smiled softly kissing her forehead and brushing her hair from her face "You really think i could leave you?"
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura sighed in relief, hugging her arms around his neck and burying her head in his chest, crawling into his lap like a child as she clung to him. " I was afraid you.... I'm sorry, Alex.... so sorry." She took a deep breath as she held onto him. "Don't leave me..."
Alexander Knight

Alex smiled holding her close breathing in the seductive scent of her flesh, "Lura, promise me that it will only be us two.... Well and Nicko, promise me this" Alex looked at her waiting for a reply
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"Alex... you know I can't...." She looked away, hugging her arms around her stomach. " I want to... you don't know how badly... I want to...." She looked up, biting her lip, another tear rolling down her cheek. "I love you please.... I'm so sorry... don't leave again..."
Alexander Knight

Sighing Alex said "But Lura i cant go on like this... I love you so i am not going to be a sordid affair and be kept in shadows, we should shout if from the roof tops!" Alex took a deep breath and kissed away Luras tear smiling deeply at her
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"We'll make it work... please, it won't be like this forever, I promise you that. One day everybody can know... you just pick the rooftop, okay?" She smiled lightly, kissing his nose. She took the ring out of her hand and showed it to him, sliding it on to her finger, then moving her head to whisper in his ear. "This is my promise."
Alexander Knight

Alex couldnt help but smile, wraping Lura up more in the blankets he said "You better, you ...." Alex mumbled a curse word smiling as he done it.
"So baby, what you want to do now?"
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura smacked his arm, giggling and pulling him into the bed with her, pulling him under the blankets. "We can do anything you want, dear.... think of this as our honeymoon!" She smiled, leaning her head on his shouder, wrapping an arm over his stomach.
Alexander Knight

Biting his lip Alex got under the covers, climbed onto of Lura kissing up and down Lura's body and back to her lips stopping there and asking "Is you leg well enough to walk on? cos i know a great place to watch the sun set!"
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"I could walk with you, hon.... just slowly, it still hurts from trying to run after you earlier." Lura teased, kissing his forehead. "And of course, you'll have to hold my hand." She smiled lightly, squeezing his hand in hers.
Alexander Knight

Standing up Alex helped her up, propped against him she looked so small.
Alex stood a second marveling at the way her hair flew in the gentle breeze, before walking off in the direction of the old lighthouse.
Two hours passed due to the slow walking but they finally got there, climbing the stairs and laying out one of the blankets Alex and Lura sat down under the blue flames watching the sun set over the vast amount of blue shimmering sea
Alex sat there in a trance staring out over the ocean to a distant dot on the horizen, Lura asked him "Whats wrong hon?" while trying to find what he was looking at.
Alex sighed and said "Well you see that tine little dot over there?" Lura nodded "well thats the sunken mountains, and right behind that is Salkamar... Soon this whole island will change, it will become corrupt, tainted and evil....." Sighing Alex turned to Lura kissing her on her head.
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"Oh, sweetheart." Lura sighed, squeezing his hand. "It'll be fine, I know it... you and me and Nicko will be fine, dear."
Alexander Knight

Alex shakes his head looking at her "It's not though, dont you see? How are we ever going to win against the Salkamarian army?! They outnumber us 100 to 1. I have fought them before, they are skilled but without Taliss what will we do? Looking back to the dot on the horizan, the sun now completely set he lays down looking at the glistening stars
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura lays down next to him, leaning her chin on his stomach. "It'll be fine, love, I promise." She kissed his chin. Seeking to distract him fron his troubles, she whispered a question to him. "Tell me how you came to the island... it'll be practice for when you can sit Nicky on you lap and tell him."
Alexander Knight

Alex looked back to the dot on the ever darkening horizon pointing "Well my dad was a Salkamarian knight. My mother, well lets just say she weren't high on the social agenda.
My father loved her since the day he met her, and the Salkamarian King did not approve of one of his knights in love with a servant girl especial because she was Serinjah, so in the middle of the night they fled to a land known as Laris which is down the river from Salkamar. There i was born
" Alex looks down at his feet getting sadder "My mother? well i don't remember her, she died soon after giving birth to me. My father was broken and never did re-marry, and took care of me up until i was 13 until one day..." Alex stood up clenching his fists and taking a deep breath he began pacing back and forth "Until one day a horde of orc ravaged our town killing and maiming all in sight, i was behind a bush playing at the time and i turned round to see my dad fighting 4 of them at once. Oh Lura i know you detest fighting but you should of seen the grace of his blade, it was perfect, well it was but he got hit by an arrow in the chest! well after that i ran... been living off the land ever since till i met Aramiel, he was my elf friend i introduced you too the other day! Well he told me of this island and even brought me here on his boat and told me if i ever needed to talk to him, i was to use a dove and he gave me Shelme, and the rest i suppose is history" Sighing Alex sat down looking off into the distance...
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura sighs, sitting next to Alex and taking his hand firmly in hers. "I know, sweetie... I'm sorry that all happened to you... but you can't think about the past, you need to think about the future... our future, okay? You and me and Nicko will be together, no matter what." She kissed his cheek, hoping her reassurances would make him feel better.
Alexander Knight

Alex smiles "So... What about you? Whats your past?" he could almost sense Lura feeling uncomfortable at the question but still he pressed on...
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it. " She'd put her past well behind her and wasn't looking to bring it back up. "It's not important."
Alexander Knight

Alex nodded understandingly as he stood up and walked slowly away, Lura shouted "WAIT, where are you going?!" Alex turned round smiling as he said "WE are going back to Bane... Back home" and with that the two lovers walked off together towards the town of Trolls Bane...

Okay people we finished now :)