Runaway

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Alex smiled as Lura cuddled him, stroking her hair he said "Yeah I'm fine baby.... You?" Looking down at her leg he asked "Your leg okay today?" Alex reached into his back pulling out a loaf of bread and some soup held in a wide necked bottle and a bowl. Looking to Lura he said "Sorry i never knew i was coming to see you so i didn't bring an extra bowl... Is it okay if we share?" and tipping the soup out into the bowl he past the bread to Lura saying "Tuck in" smiling Alex pulled Lura closer and adjusted his robe which was still wrapped tightly around her
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"No problem, sweetie." She smiled dipping some bread into the soup and taking a little bite, leaning her head on his shoulder. "It's still sore, but it feels a little better and the swelling is almost gone." It was in the mornings especially, when she missed her Nicko, holding him close to her as he slept. Lura sighed, snuggling closer to Alex and taking another small bite of her bread. Lura whispered into his ear,"I missed you calling me baby."
Alexander Knight

Alex closed his eyes smiling as he did, was this a fantasy? if so Alex did not want it to end!
"You think you can walk on it today, cos i would be more than happy to stay with you another day if you need me too. We just need more food" Looking around Alex spots a quiet stream close by, looking through his bag he finds a reel of thread wrapped around the neck of a bottle, taking it he rips a bit of bread from the loaf he just gave Lura and attaches it to a stray pin in his pocket.
Tying the pin with the tread he smiles as he looks at his crude rod and standing up he walks over to the river with a spring in his step.
Every now and again he looks back to check see if Lura was okay but before long he had a bite, after reeling the first fish in the others came in their tens and soon Alex had 16 fish caught.
Alex walks over to Lura smiling and dragging a hefty bag which was still moving, as he got there he dropped the bag and lifts Lura up saying "Gods i love you... Sirani must of really liked me!"
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura smiled, giggling and wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. "I love you too, so much." She kissed him gently, still smiling. "What should we do today, sweetheart?" She mumbled softly, still looking up at him. She didn't plan on going home anytime soon... and while she was here, she might as well spend as much time as she could with Alex, before going back to Tirrend who never had quite enough time for her. But Alex... was all hers. And for now, she belonged to him and him alone.
Alexander Knight

Alex thought a little while only to be interrupted by Lura laughing and saying "You look so cute when you are thinking, you do this with your nose" and Lura wrinkled her nose up in a humorous manner to which Alex mimicked her by rolling his eyes and sighing, and the both fell back onto the snow laughing.

"Well its up to you darling, we can do what ever you want to" With a sly wink and a smile Alex kissed her
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"All I want... is to spend time with you. I think it's a good start." She smiled, kissing his nose. "We can't take a walk, obviously. Maybe... we can spend some more time in the cave, hm?" She grinned, pushing more hair out of her eyes and looking at him happily.
Alexander Knight

Getting to his feet Alex picks up Lura carrying her into the cave and setting her down just inside the entrance "Now wait there I'll be right back okay" without further thought Alex draws a sharp dagger from his boot and scaling the closest palm tree starts cutting a few big leaves off letting them fall to the floor where the dead ones are.
Jumping down Alex collects the big leaves and a few dead ones and takes them into the cave laying them down on the floor as a make shift bed for Lura to sit, he they throws the dead leaves and sticks on the floor a few feet away and picking up a rock near by starts striking it with his dagger close to the dried leaves.
Before long Alex and Lura has a roaring fire and a comfortable seat.
Alex looks at Lura and says " Baby, what we going to do? You know about the Whole Tirrend thing"
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura looked away as he said the question, biting on her bottom lip. She was afraid he'd bring that up.... she wasn't going to leave Tirrend, she couldn't, not now that she had just gained his trust again. "I... can't... I... we don't have to talk about this know, do we, baby?" She looked over at him, looking nervous. "I just want to enjoy you now..."
Alexander Knight

Alexander shakes his head looking heartbroken by her words he looked to the sky for a second or two then spoke slowly and clear, trying not to let the emotion through in his voice "As you know i am not a cheat Lura, a kiss is a kiss but i do not want my heart broken again. It hurt too much last time" standing up he stretched and kicked the rock hard against the wall and stood outside, holding back the tears and pain he looked to the sky.
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura buried her face in her hands, curling into a ball on the makeshift bed her had made her. What was she going to do? She couldn't risk Tirrend living Nicko again, she couldn't let him grow up without his father because of her... and she couldn't hurt Tirrend again. And Alex caused a rift between her and all of her friends whenever they were together... but she loved him so much. She stood up slowly and shakily and walked out of the cave behind him. "What do you expect me to do, Alex? Hm?" She said, the tears she was holding back, evident in her voice.
Alexander Knight

"I do not know my love but i feel it is time to make a decision.... " Alex sighed as the words came out not knowing what the outcome may be "Im sorry, but you have yo coose Lura... Is it me or Tirrend because i am no longer going to lurk in the shadows like a thief. I wish to hold your hand as we walk through Trolls Bane with out head held high" smiling at the thought Alex helped Lura to stand, supporting her.
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

She bit her lip and whispered to him. "Don't make me choose, Alex....not yet, at least..." Lura held onto his arms tightly, almost afraid he would leave. "I just... need you now..." She couldn't think of what to say.... it was too much pressure and not enough time.
Alexander Knight

Alex felt his heart break in two as Lura spoke the words, after a deep breath he said "Lura, you got to understand i am Tirrends friend as well, i cannot carry on knowing that you are cheating, on him, me and yourself" Stretching Alex walked back into the cave.
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura limped after him, the whole time, trying not to cry. "Alex.. please... I can't just make this desicion for myself... people depend on me, this isn't just about us... but please, Alex.. I need you now, please." She bit her lip as she pleaded with him. Her voice cracked as she said, "I love you."
Alexander Knight

Sighing Alex sat on the make shift bed looking into the flames, closing his eyes he remembered how good it was to feel Lura, and run his hands down her body. He just wanted her to himself, no other man, no one to think about apart from him Lura and Nicko.
Opening his eyes Alex motioned for Lura to sit next to him, and as she does Alex laid down pulling her down with him...
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura smiled softly as she laid down next to him, brushing her hand across his cheek. "I've missed you so much... my Alexander..." She whispered to him, brushing her lips against his gently. "You know... no matter what happens... I'm yours, Alex... I love you. Remember that."
Alexander Knight

Alex nods, still kissing Lura and getting more passionate he begins to take off his armor showing his smooth, ripped 6 pack and massive pecks he scoops Lura up and pulling her further down the bed he kisses her neck slowly moving down and undoing her robe he looks back up and smiles to Lura.
Lura bites her lip and almost reading Alex's mind she nods, letting Alex carry on and the young couple make love long into the night...

Afterwards while they lay there looking at the stars from the entrance of the cave Alex kisses Lura's head saying "You kno........" and pressing her fingers to his lips Lura smiled, silencing his words with more kisses
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

"I'm so happy... so happy with you." Lura whispered to him, smiling softly, her fingers of one hand playing across his cheek, the fingers on the other twisting into his hair. "Laying with you... with you holding me feels so good." She was so happy with him, but still her stomach was heavy with guilt, not only for betraying Tirrend, but Samara. But Alex... was hers... and that's all she wanted. "What were you saying, sweetheart?"
Alexander Knight

Alex smiled, laying with Lura felt so good he could not remember.
Marveling at her goddess like beauty,her perfect bodily curves and the glint in her eye he says "I....I just love you!" Giggling and pointing at her hair Alex wiped his sword clean and showed Lura the refection of herself, all hot and flustered with messy hair.
"You know i could wake up everyday and smile at how beautiful you are..."
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura flushed and giggled, swatting at him as he showed her reflectins. "Oh, I look a mess." She grinned, kissing his forehead and ruffling up his hair. "But you don't exactly look like Prince Charming, yourself." As he spoke to her, she slid her hand across his cheek, leaning her forehead against his. "We can.... you can wake up to me every morning..."
Alexander Knight

Alex looked shocked only uttering the words "Y.....Y...You really mean that?!" Alex smiled and leaned back looking at the sky, he noticed how peaceful and perfect it was, he finally had what he wanted.... A family of his own

As time went by Alex wondered why Lura was out here in the first place, not that he was complaining cos if it wern't for that fact he would have never rekindled his romance with the woman.
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura bit her lip as she heard how it sounded and his reaction. Damn it... she knew he would be crushed now. "Alex... I meant... I planned to stay here for a week or two more.... and I was thinking you could stay with me....I..." She gnawed on her bottom lip as she watched his face.
Alexander Knight

Alex chuckled "No its a good thing baby, i was just shocked to hear you telling me i could wake up to you everyday, Its just...... Well it makes it REAL" and Alex meant this.
Alex thought for a little while and then said "So what actually IS going on between us?"
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

" I... don't know..." Lura sighed and looked away. "I... I can't hurt Tirrend again, and Samara would never forgive me if I did.... but..." Lura looked at him, and touched his cheek gently. "I love you so much..."
Alexander Knight

Alexander sits up "So your saying that we can never be...." Alex cut off feeling the sickness of dread in the pit of his stomach, turning away he grits his teeth and snarls "I guess i'll be going then! I know when to cut my losses." standing up Alex put on his armor, took one last look back at his former lover and left...
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura screamed after him, tears beginning to drip down her cheeks. "Alex!" She grabbed the robe her had given her and wrapped it around herself, standing with some difficulty and trying to run after him, but after a few feet, couldn't go on.
Alexander Knight

Turning around alex looked at the broken and alone woman sitting on the floor, the woman he love, the woman who shared his first experience of sex with.
Alex shook his head only muttering the words "Not this time Lura... You hurt me too much, what am i suppose to do? carry on living a lie? i said i loved you for a reason Lura not just idle words you can throw around... I wish i was still a virgin!" Knowing he hit Lura where it hurt Alex walked towards her shaking his head until he was a few feet from her, he whispered "You bave made your choice BABY , now you must live with it"...
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura winced. "Alex... the only thing I want is you.... it's just... I'm a mother, I have to think about my son, you know that... but Alex, I love you... so much." She whispered to him hurriedly, her hand reaching out to grab his arm and stop him from leaving, but he wasn't close enough. "Alex...."
Alexander Knight

Nodding his head and slowly walking backwards Alex could feel his whole life crumble before his very eyes, sticking his hand in his pocket he grabbed a ring and tossing it to Lura he shouted "You remember this? I said if you did not want to be with me send it back.... Well you have it. You have already got my virginity you may as well have this" and quickly Turning Alex ran through the tree's as quickly as he came the night before...
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Lura looked down and bit her lip, standing up slowly with a tear rolling off her chin as she held the ring tightly in her fist. She laid down on the bed of leaves her had made and fell into an uneasy sleep, her engagment ring clasped in her hand. "Alex..."