A large notice is placed on a wall located in Troll's Bane.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Trollsbane Militia

A large notice is placed on a wall located in Troll's Bane.

Post by Trollsbane Militia »

PEOPLE OF TROLLSBANE AND ALLIES

Many wander dormant streets, and wonder of the current happenings in our town. Many are angry, frustrated and even scared of the state of current days that we are seeing. War has hit the lands and many suffer the complications of the lack of public information. Therefor I, Elite Jefferson Gray, will take some time to go over a few things that may perhaps give our allies and peoples a better understanding as to both what to expect, and the situation we currently find ourselves in.

As many of you will know, the Archduke Taliss Kazzxs has been missing since the battle with the Salkamaerian army, bringing many to question if he will ever return. The high council have spoken of few possibilities, but for now the Militia are undertaking a wide scale search for the 'duke on the island in hope for his return, though it is agreed by all that 'one' must take leave in his absence. This has not been decided... As of yet.

More commonly among public interest is 'who exactly is this prince, and why does he war with our town?', this is something that I can answer. After keeping a close watch of the doings of the Prince since he arrived at our docks, I have learned and seen some interesting changes that I would like to discuss.
It should now be public knowledge that the Prince is of the highest nobility of Salkamar, therefor one could come to the conclusion that this is no routine visit, rather the opposite. Let me give you the run down of his character first of all:

His knowledge of both the spiritual power, and strength that holds the nature of this island, and has protected it from threats in the past is next to non existant, seemingly ignorant toward it. This island since long has prided itself for the common goal of equality among races, aside the well known disagreements with the dwarves, and orcs, which, has finally come to a resolve with thanks to the current peace process movement that has seemed to have been going smoothly until now.. Now, would seem that the Prince would believe humans to be of a higher stature to that of any others race as shown in his display at the docks where it was with my own eyes I witnessed him speak down to both an orc and a dwarf, typical of a Salk, throwing equality out of the motion of progress. This is merely one reason for the movement to ensure he does not take control, as is exactly what his motivation is, as it was by his own mouth, and I quote, he said "My father (the King) has given me this island". Many people will state "The Prince comes to Troll's bane only, and wishes to claim that what he would sink his teeth unto for the trade possibilities..." This would be miss-leading and wrong. You must be aware that he will plan to use Troll's bane as a center piece for the entire island, by means of bloody rule by monarchy... Bloody rule being what we have received for our resistance. Let us not forget the title he bears afterall, of 'prince'...
His plague already consumes the land Varshikar, by the help of apparent leaders of light -'The Bearers of Fire'. It is widely known that the Varshikaries and the Bearers have never really seen eye to eye, perhaps one could even say they are on heated terms at times. What would one think, if suggested that the Bearers, in their conquest, invite the Prince to stay at their land, putting the people of Varshikar at possible risk of backlash from war. A foolish move to even get involved, I would suggest, certainly if fears such as spoken were at stake.

Many whom I hold a deep trust for on this island have seen such things as I, one might even call it evidence that the Bearers of Fire in it's structure lays on the same playing field as that of the old workings of the temple, which I openly condemned, only using the term light, instead of that of darkness. But any could see the difference in current times between the two, being that the Temple chose to conclude an end to the old ways of 'darkness'. We are currently on good terms with the new structure of the temple, as it was chosen among their elders to help protect the people here.
Are we to sit back and watch the Bearers form a disclosed alliance with the Prince? And allow them to form rule over Varshikar for means of this 'conquest' of theirs?... This is the choice we have.

The Prince comes to rule with Iron fist, claiming this entire island, wither you like it or not. This is being done so as we speak not through law, or order even.. But through dictatorship and bloodshed, and on terms of how sharp your blades are... NO contracts OR explanations of the legality of the take over were EVER made available.

I am beginning to run out of ink, so I will have to close statement. Though mark these words, we are all involved within the seal of this threat... So feel free to leave your response below.

~Jefferson Gray
Elite of the Troll's Bane Militia
<>
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

=The parchment is nailed directly underneath and i written in small neat handwriting=

As i have said before Sir i am behind you in this life and the next, you have led me into countless battle with evil and we have not lost a man yet.

I moved to this isle 3 months ago with nothing, no family, no friends and no ambitions, but in the Militia i have found a family, friends and i will be damned if i let some over zealous "Prince" take this away from me! This is Trolls Bane, OUR town. and maybe some of us have had disagreements in the past, you can be sure i will be more than happy to fight for you, for your homes and your freedom. I have heard people questioning the morals of the prince and asking "Is he really that bad" all i can say to that is if you think of joining for nobility, you will get NONE, the prince has his nobles and his knights, all he is looking for is slaves and servants!

I plead with you now not as a soldier but as a citizen, and friend. PLEASE aid us in this coming battle for together WE WILL WIN!

Singed...
Alexander Knight Foot soldier of the free Trolls Bane Militia
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

*a lizard looks over the board calmly and yawns.*

My services belong to the people...no militia and no ruler may command me...Let it be known...any prince..or Salkamarian soldier I find will die...without hesitation. As long as they are a threat to freedom.

~TaK'Zel~

*the lizard reads the note he left and leaves a pair of bloody claw marks below his name.*
Dahinar Sharpeye

Post by Dahinar Sharpeye »

Another piece of parchment have been put up under the other.

As I've said before, I'll fight to my last breath to defend Troll's Bane.

Dahinar Sharpeye, citizen of Troll's Bane, footsoldier of the militia, town guard of Troll's Bane and a free man.
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

Upon walking through Troll's Bane Bregor notices the large parchment, takes out his quill and a large parchment and pins a note beneath it

Elite Jefferson, People of Troll's Bane, free men and women of Gobaith,

Indeed these are dark times, and uncertainty and fear is spreading throughout the streets. Yet we should not despair, for may the enemy forces seem strong and invincible, I sense hope in this, for the island seems to unite to respond to this threat as one, since clearly Jefferson pointed out that he did not just claim this town, but this entire island, an island full of people proud of their liberty and freedom.

Thus we, the Knights of Gobaith, honour our longstanding pact with the town of Troll's Bane once more to be there and defend this town and its people with everything we got, not for honour, not for glory, but for the defenseless and innocent, for freedom and for fight against tyranny.

Having been raised in Salkamar, I can't help but get reminded of why I had to leave the mighty city, for power can corrupt even the most noble amongst us, and such things seem to happen in Salkamar, now after having been driven out, I find that the small island of Gobaith still was not far enough away to evade their grip. Not only for our freedom I swear to fight, but for all lands under the conquest of Salkamar, for all those not fitting into their plan, and for mere survival.

Yet with the onslaught of their army dawning, we should continue with the peace process and find hope in aiding each other instead of starting new hostilities and thus even aiding the enemy, as we turn our swords against each other. To my eyes, this is not the time to accuse each other, andwith inviting the prince to their castle, the Bearers of Fire did not side with the enemy but merely saw a glimpse of hope for peace, yet we could have used their staffs in the fight. But when we fight for a free island, we also fight for the freedom of thoughts, and no one can be forced into this battle, be their lives at stake or not. I still believe they, the Bearers, are on the side of light, and that there are more pressing matters to deal with currently.

As for the absence of the Archduke, who obviously decided to leave his own town when it is in utter need of him, one can't expect people to give their lives for him and the town, to fight his battles for him, at least a temporary solution to this crisis is needed very soon.

So lets put away our hostilities against each other and unite against the enemy from the mainland, those who conquer without regard to history, culture and lives. Know who your enemy is, but also know who fights by your side, be it a guard, a mercenary, an orc, a knight or a templar, in unison lies our strength, and every strength we'll need.

May Malachin aid us in the fight,

~ Sir Bregor Ayun
Knight of Gobaith
Athian

Post by Athian »

You people and your concepts of good and evil become very tiring as time goes on. In the conflicts of mortals there is almost NEVER a true definition of good and evil, light and darkness or whatever other frills you want to put upon it. In the end people serves the cause that suits them best, not because it is truly good or truly evil but simply because it is what fits their desire or personal belief. To place a label upon everything in the severity of black and white will only make one the fool in the end.

The bearers of fire are certainly no force of 'light' nor would i say they are 'evil'. they are merely in this case opportunist. Djironnyma and his group assessed who they believed would be the winners of this conflict and chose to join that side. So when the dust settled from this conflict the fire bearer's would be be in good standing with the victor and of course be owed favor by them. Most certainly they could have helped you, but they have chosen their side in this matter. by "not raising arms" against your side and 'providing "escape" during battle, in case you do happen to win they feel they will be less to blame for supporting your enemy, and furthermore seem as if they were truly a neutral party.

Further they undermined Varshikar as Jefferson stated when they invited a party of a war into our land, placing the township in potential danger. Our properties and lands were used without our consent to host audience with this prince and our land used as a buffer between him and his enemies. Their answer for this was basically to tell us that 'that was our problem' yet they claim that they harbor us no ill will. Also no respect as it might seem. Despite all this I would not say the bearers of fire are evil. They are simply men and mortal. They can claim to uphold whatever they want but in the end they are no different then anyone else. Do not forget how comically they look upon us all from the high walls of a castle. They sold you out in the end...politics some might call it, but even that will not go unpunished.

As to your dilemma with your leader, I cannot speak upon that in earnest as i am not a member of your citizenship. I would say only that now would not be the best time to elect an entirely new leader while the embers of battle are still hot enough to ignite war. A second in command should step forward and take charge for the time being, while issues of true governing's might be best left to a time when you can all be sure they won't be lost to war.

Athian Corulas
Damien

Post by Damien »

If i had insulted and provoked Salkamar into war without even listening to their (for the people of the island very profitable) offers, i would also flee the place.
Phelix Vierwind

Post by Phelix Vierwind »

In the early mists of mas, long before sundawn, a shade of a man passes the large parchment. Completly covered in a hooded cloak, he adds a prewritten note and walks away at once. After just a few steps he dissapears in the shadows.
Volk von Troll's Bane,

Wieder werdet ihr in einen Kampf getrieben. In einen Kampf für Anführer die euch nichts geben. Sie sagen das für die Freiheit gekämpft wird. Doch wurde keinem Bürger von Troll's Bane die Wahl gelassen ob dieser Kampf gewollt ist oder nicht. Ist das Freiheit?

Sehen wir die Dinge von der Seite des Prinzen. Er soll die Stadt Troll's Bane regieren und kam hier her mit den besten Absichten. Er hat Wochen vor seiner Ankunft angekündigt das er die Regierung von Troll's Bane übernehmen will. Seine Boten kamen nach Troll's Bane und wurden für die Überbringung dieser Nachricht von der Miliz von Troll's Bane angegriffen. Damit hat Troll's Bane ja schon beeindruckend die Bereitschaft zu Verhandlungen gezeigt.
Dennoch gab es keine Rache für diesen Angriff. Keine Vergeltung. Die Boten suchten Unterschlupf und allein die "Träger des Feuers" in Varshikar erhörten diese Bitte und gewährten ihnen Asyl.
Der Prinz kam hier an und das Erste was ihn auf der Insel erwartete war ein wütender Mob, mit Taliss an der spitze und ein paar Leute die den Auftrag hatten ihn gleich am Hafen nieder zu schlagen. Glücklicher Weise waren diese Attentäter zu langsam und ungeschickt um damit Erfolg zu haben doch ihr bemühen blieb nicht unbemerkt. Auch nicht das alle diese Personen Mitglieder der Miliz waren. Und auch Taliss hat seiner Position alle Ehre gemacht in dem er den Prinzen direkt beleidigte und großmäulig ohne Verhandlungen von der Insel verjagen wollte. Auch hier war der einzige Aggressor Troll's Bane während der Prinz und seine Männer völlig friedlich blieben.
Ihm wurde zu keinem Zeitpunkt eine Wahl gelassen. Troll's Bane und vor allem Taliss wollten den Kampf gegen den Prinzen. Warum sie das wollten die fraglich. Sie sagen für die Freiheit von Troll's Bane und dem Volk von Troll's Bane und um zu verhindern das der Prinz die ganze Insel übernimmt. Trotzdem sagte der Prinz in jedem Gespräch das mit ihm geführt wurde das er nur Ansprüche an Troll's Bane erhebt und nicht an die ganze Insel. Und nun beim ersten Zeichen das der Kampf für Troll's Bane verloren ist verschwindet Taliss. Nachdem er die Stadt in einen Krieg getrieben hat. Da ging es nicht um Ehre, nicht um Freiheit, sondern um die Kampfesslust von Taliss und die Angst das die "erbeutete" Position des Großherzogs die er seit kurzem Inne hatte wieder verloren geht.

Jetzt sehen wir uns in Troll's Bane um. Statt den Salkamaerianern gehen nun die Mitglieder des Tempels in der Stadt aus und ein. Sicherlich diese kommen von Gobaith aber sind sie besser als Salkamaerianer um die als Nachbarn zu haben? Diese Templer sagen das sie die Stadt verteidigen und Troll's Bane helfen wollen. Ich sage sie haben Angst. Panische Angst das sie ihre Macht und ihren Einfluss verlieren den sie sich in den letzten Jahren erschlichen haben. Jetzt müssen sie versuchen einen Feind zu vertreiben gegen den sie später sicher verlieren. Darum sind sie nun eure Freunde um euch dann später, wenn alles vorbei ist wieder ins Gesicht zu spucken und zu zeigen was für Idioten alle waren dem Tempel wieder einmal zu vertrauen.

Nun gab es den Angriff auf Troll's Bane. Die erste Schlacht vor wenigen Wochen zwischen Troll's Bane und den Truppen des Prinzen. Die Katapulte von Salkamar haben viel Schaden in Troll's Bane angegriffen. Auch die Bibliothek und das Krankenhaus wurden vor schlecht gezielten Geschossen getroffen und beschädigt. Viele sagten der Prinz hat diese Gebäude mit Absicht zerstört damit die Verwundeten sich nicht mehr zurück ziehen können. Doch seht euch die Gebäude an. Sie wurden repariert und der Schaden an ihnen wurde noch am selben Tag nach dem Angriff behoben. Auch wenn hier niemand etwas dergleichen verkündete waren es nicht eure "Verteidiger" die diese Gebäude wieder reparierten. Es waren die Männer und die Ressourcen des Prinzen die für die Reparatur verwendeten wurden. Diese 'Hilfe' wurde von Troll's Bane angenommen. Stillschweigend um die Wut der Bevölkerung auf den Prinzen auf keinen Fall zu mindern. So wurde mit euch, dem Volk von Troll's Bane gespielt. Außerdem haben sie die Truppen des Prinzen zurück gezogen. Nicht weil sie nicht mehr kämpfen konnten. Viel mehr weil der Widerstand von Troll's Bane durchbrochen war und eine Vorsetzung des Kampfes unweigerlich den Tod vieler der Verteidiger von Troll's Bane nach sich gezogen hätte. Sie hatten Troll's Bane und haben sich zurück gezogen um das Leben der Verteidiger von Troll's Bane zu schonen. Und ihnen eine Chance zu geben, diesen sinnlosen Kampf durch eine Kapitulation ohne weiteres Blutvergießen zu beenden. Seit dem ist es still, es erfolgte kein Angriff mehr und die "Feinde" von Troll's Bane hoffen das die Anführer und das Volk dieser Stadt zu Vernunft kommen und keinen weiteren Angriff nötig machen. Wie wurde dieser Zug gedankt? Durch weitere Kriegstreiberei nur um das Volk von Troll's Bane in einen weiteren Kampf gegen den Prinzen zu treiben.

So und nun zuletzt noch zu dem Prinzen. Ihm wird vorgeworfen das er Troll's Bane brechen und dann übernehmen will und von Anfang an wollte. Ich denke wer den Rest dieses Schreibens gelesen hat wird sehen das nicht der Prinz der war der hier ein Blutvergießen wollte. Das hat haben die Verteidiger von Troll's Bane mehr als nur deutlich gezeigt. Er hat jedem in der Regierung, mal mit Ausnahme derer die dem Tempel angehören zugesichert das die Position in der Stadt behalten werden können und diese unter seiner Führung weiter regieren können. Außerdem wird ihm vorgeworfen das er sich nicht für die Geschichte dieser Insel interessiert. Woher dann die Abneigung gegen den Tempel. Dieser Gruppe von Verbrechern die es nur auf Gobaith gibt. Diese Abneigung kommt von der Kenntnis der Geschichte die der Prinz von Troll's Bane hat. Er weiß was der Tempel ist und was er hier getan hat. Und er vergisst die Taten dieser Gruppierung nicht so wie es von euch, dem Volk von Troll's Bane, gefordert wird.
Es wurden keine Verträge und Erklärungen geliefert das der Prinz hier legitim regieren kann. Das ist richtig. Doch jeder der das denkt sollte sich fragen ob er den Prinzen nach solchen Dokumenten gefragt hat. Die Antwort ist nein. Für jeden Einzelnen der sich diese Frage stellt. Troll's Bane hat keine Fragen gestellt. Troll's Bane hat ein Schwert erhoben und auf den Prinzen gezeigt ohne Fragen zu stellen. Und hat dafür die einzige Antwort bekommen die möglich war.

Volk von Troll's Bane ihr wurdet getäuscht und belogen von denen die euch verteidigen damit diese einen blutigen Kampf um ihre persönliche Ehre ausfechten können. Einen Kampf der euer Blut fordert und nicht das Blut derer die euch in diesen Kampf treiben. Mit dem Ziel das die alten Gesellschaft in Troll's Bane, die Unordnung und das Chaos die in den letzten Jahren viele Leben gekostet hat aufrecht erhalten werden. Für Worte wie Freiheit, hinter dem nichts weiter steht als die Lust auf einen Kampf von Denen die euch anführen. Für Worte wie Ehre, dessen Inhalt es nur ist das sich eure Anführer verzweifelt an den Positionen festhalten die sie sich über die Jahre erschlichen haben und an die Macht an die sie sich gewöhnt haben.

Öffnet die Augen und seht was ihr nicht sehen wollt, jeder der in Troll's Bane lebt oder versucht die Stadt zu verteidigen.

Geralt Devan

--------------------------------

Citizens of Troll's Bane,

again you are shoved into a fight. A fight for leaders that give you nothing. They say you fight for freedom. But no one asked the citizens of Troll's Bane of they want this fight or not. Is this freedom?

Now have a look at the things from the side of the prince. He was ordered to lead Troll's Bane and came to this island best intentions to full fill this order. He announced his arrival weeks before he actually came to the island, telling that he want to take over the leadership of Troll's Bane. His messengers came to Troll's Bane to hand over this message and got attacked for this by the militia of Troll's Bane. So Troll's Bane showed in a impressive way how much they care for handling this situation in a peaceful way.
Still there was no revenge for this attack. No vengeance. The messengers searched themselves a place to stay and only the "Bearers of Fire" in Varshikar offered them a place to stay.
Now the prince arrived on this island and the first thing waiting for him was a angry mob with Taliss in the first line a some people with the order to knock the prince out right at the harbour. Luckily this assassins where to slow and unskilled to succeed at this, but their attempts did not remain unnoticed. Also it did not remain unnoticed that all the assassins were members of the Troll's Bane Militia. And also Taliss did the best he can do in this situation by offending the prince and trying in a his loud mouthed way to throw him of the island without any conference. So also in this case the only one aggressive were the man of Troll's Bane while the prince and his men remained peacefully.
So looking at what actually happened the prince got no choice. Troll's Bane and mainly Taliss wanted this battle against the prince. Why they want this is questionable. They say for the freedom of Troll's Bane and of the citizens of Troll's Bane and to prevent that the prince takes over the whole island. Still the prince told everyone who wanted to talk with him that he does only want to lead Troll's Bane and not the whole island. And at the first sign that the battle could turn out worse for Troll's Bane Taliss disappeared. Right after he lead the whole town into a war. All that was not for honour or for freedom. It all about the blood thirst of Taliss and his fear to loose the lately "captured" position as Archduke again.

Now look around in Troll's Bane. Instead of the salkamaerians the members of the temple walk around in the town freely. Sure they are from the island but are they better then the salkamaerians to have them as neighbours? This temple members say that they defend the town and only want to help Troll's Bane. I say they suffer fear. Panic fear that they could loose the power and the influence they gained by trick during the last years. Now they try to get rid of a enemy they will loose again later on for sure. This is the reason they are your friends now, only to spit in your faces later and show us what idiots we are that we trusted them again.

Then there was this attack on Troll's Bane. The first battle between Troll's Bane and the men of the prince some weeks ago. The catapults of Salkamar caused a lot of damage in Troll's Bane. Also a the library and the hospital got hit by badly aimed projectiles and were damaged. Some say that the prince attacked this building on purpose so the wounded ones have no place to retreat any more. But now look at the building. You will find them repaired. The damages on this buildings got fixed at the day of the attack, right after the battle was over. And while nobody said anything about this, not the "defenders" of Troll's Bane repaired this buildings. The men and the resources of the prince were used to repair the buildings. This help was taken without a word to the citizens to avoid that the anger of the citizens against the prince is lowered. This way your "defenders" play with you, citizens of Troll's Bane. Also the army of the prince retreated. Not because they were unable to fight any more. They retreated because the defence of Troll's Bane was broken down and fighting on in this moment would have lead to the death of many of the defenders of Troll's Bane. They retreated to spare the lives of the defenders of Troll's Bane and give them a chance to stop this pointless battle without more bloodshed. And this is the response to this move. The shouts of the warmongers in Troll's Bane try to drive the citizens into another battle against the prince.

So at last about the prince. He is blamed he wants to knock everyone in Troll's Bane down before taking the town over. And that this was his plan from the very begin. But everyone who read the rest of this letter should be able to see that it was not the prince who wanted the bloodshed. That's the thing the defenders of Troll's Bane showed more the clearly. He offered everyone who is currently leading Troll's Bane, excluding those who are members of the temple, to keep the position and take care of Troll's Bane in future as well. Also some claim that he does not care for the history of this island. But why is he against the temple then. The temple, this mob of criminals that only exist on this island and can't be known to him. The reason is simple. He knows about the history, about their past, about their crimes. About everything you, the citizens are meant to forget. That's the reason he is against the temple.
Also it was said that no contracts and explanations were shown to prove that the prince is here on a rightful base. This is correct. But everyone who thinks so should ask himself if he asked the prince for such contracts and explanations. The answer is no. For everyone asking himself this question. Troll's Bane raised a sword and pointed to the prince without asking any questions, and received the only possible answer.

Citizens of Troll's Bane you fooled and tricked by those who defend you so they can fight their bloody battle for their personal honour. A fight that causes your blood shed and not the blood of those who shove you into this battle. With the only target to keep the old government form of Troll's Bane, the disorder and the chaos that took many lives within the last years. For words like freedom, with nothing but the blood thirst of your leaders behind. And words like honour, with the only content is that your leader grab the social positions in a frantic way they got by trick during the last years and to keep the power they got used to.

Open your eyes and see what you don't want to see, everyone who lives on Troll's Bane or tries to defend the town.

Geralt Devan
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Seeing this Alexander snarls "I will have his HEAD... Traitor" and with that he draws a small dagger and stabs the previous parchment with enough force to pierce through the board.
Walking to a nearby wall he takes his own parchment out of his bag and writes a note, pinning it over the rest of the previous note...

My dear people.
As some of you may know a cirtain criminal under the name Geralt Devan has sided with the Prince.
Undor NO Circumstances is this man to be trust as the only words he speaks is lies and decept.
He says that we, the Militia only fight for riches and nobility?! Then where is mine? I saw many of our finest soldiers get injured on the battlefield, there is no riches in that! We wish to fight for a free Gobaith, free from tyranny, free from prejudice and free from slavery.
I am not pleading for your arms but i am pleading for you to look into your hearts and see what is right.
Who was there when some of you have been injured? Militia.
Who was there when you have been wronged? Militia.
And who will be there to claim back what is rightfully yours? MILITIA!

As for the Temple situation, can someone tell me who it was that helped the Militia when the greater demon threatened our town? I'll tell you who, The Temple..
Although there has been many rifts in out history, the Tempe has always been there to aid us in our time of need.

So who will you trust? The force that has lead you for many years or a criminal exiled from our lands many months ago.
He has no honor, When we were fighting for our lives and your freedom Geralt was hiding in the library..

I leave the choice to you my friends...
~Alexander Knight Foot Soldier Of The Trolls Bane Militia...
Last edited by Alexander Knight on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabriel Lylth

Post by Gabriel Lylth »

A small, neatly written note is pinned near the angrily stabbed parchment, and the note ontop of it.

You were not there when I was injured, nor when I was wronged. And if you attempt taking what is mine, I shall take your hand, and remove it.

\
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Geralt, how saddening. I had thought when I saw you at the library you were there to aid the injured. Let me clear up a few things for you.

~ The prince's men did NOT repair the hospital and library that day, they dumped a pile of materials in front of the teleporter, and some citizens (mainly artimer Fault, whom we all owe deep gratitude) used them to repair the buildings. Also they dropped these materials not that day, nor the next., but several days later. I'd know, I was there.

~I have heard far more citizens in favor of defense than in favor of aiding this fascist oppressor.

~As Alexander stated, many times the town has been threatened. Almost every time I can think of I recall battling throug hto freedom by the side of the Temple members.

~I recall them retreating after we annihilated numerous battalions of their soldiers. Perhaps you could prove me wrong? Oh wait! you were cowering in the library!

~You say we defenders are out for fame and fortune?! This barely deserves a respons, seeing as it shows your utter stupidity. Who among us has been made rich? Who among us will tell you we expect to be in the history scrolls? I can't think of anybody. One more question, who among us ran and hid, sided with whom he thinks will win, and betrayed his fellows numerous times? I belive that would be YOU.

Sir Jonathan Cain,
Knight of the Knighthood of Gobaith,
captain of the Troll's bane Town guard,
captain of the Troll's Bane Militia,
FREE MAN.