Server is on?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Rye

Server is on?

Post by Rye »

I attempt to play but still get a message telling me the connection is severed because the server is shutting down.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

They are probably doing some maintenance on the server or checking something I get that message as well, please be patience they will have it up.

Drakon Gerwulf
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

It seems to be up!

EDIT: FOrget it...down
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

whew. i thout i got banned or something. now that i know its happening to other people...*sighs relief.Turns stern* FIX THIS DAMN THING SO I CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!
David Turner

Post by David Turner »

The server has been off for about 3 hours now (you can see exactly how long everyone has been denied access from the statistics page) and, since there seems to have been no warning or reply on this from the developers, this appears to be more of a malfunction/attack than a simple update (updates generally are much quicker unless they are massive, which would again be preceeded by a warning from the developers).

I'm not sure how to contact anyone who is in charge such that they could learn about the problem if they didn't already know (I mean, sending them an email over this server when they have to access the server (and see any problems) in order to read the e-mail seems like a wasted effort that would only serve to annoy and disrupt the very people who would be taking care of this problem).
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

Very logical and thoughtful David we need more like you. :)
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

It's on...thanks Pharse!!!!!!!!