Puzzles!

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

Poke

Post by Poke »

And Dyluck how do i open a map in RM2K3?
AntarcticTiger

Post by AntarcticTiger »

Oh crap, I totally forgot about this place. :!:

For the dragons, you will have to switch people around, since they require individual strategies. You will need a healer, at the very least, in each group.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Poke wrote:And Dyluck how do i open a map in RM2K3?
You find and download the program RM2K3, and then you "open project" and choose LOI's folder, and then on the bottom left of the interface, you expand/collapse/scroll through the map tree and look for the map you want.
Davesears

Stuck in the adron temple

Post by Davesears »

Hi guys, I'm now in a room with 8 silver squares and a button. I tried pressing the button but nothing is appearing on the floor. It did appeared on the left side of the room but not on the right side of the room.Thanks
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Can you specify which dungeon you are talking about?

Edit: Nevermind, I see you wrote Adron's Temple in the subject line, but nobody ever reads those for individual posts. You are either talking about one of two rooms:

1) You press the button, and marked tiles will appear in a certain order and disappear. You must then walk on the umarked tiles in the same order.
2) You press the button, and then 8 elemental sound effects are played in sequence. You must then walk on the 8 tiles in the same sequence, where each tile makes 1 of the sound effects.
Davesears

Post by Davesears »

Thanks Dyluck. I was talking about the room in the Adron's Temple,where you have to hear the 8 elemental sound. Probably my volume was way too low and I barely heard anything. Overall, I'm really enjoying this game but especially the story that unfolds after every chapter.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback and I'm glad to hear you've gotten this far in the game.
Garitharwen

Tower of the Grey Order room where you need to input 4 #'s

Post by Garitharwen »

I'm stuck on the room in the Tower of the grey order. It's right after the room where you have to flip all the switches so that they face right and the door opens. In this room There are 4 book shelves across and there are 2 rows deep worth of shelves with 4 books each. There is a locked door and when you come to the door it asks you to input 4 digits. It seems that the books have a common theme although I'm not sure what the connection is between them. The books are numbered 1-8. I'm not sure how to solve this puzzle

Please help.

Thanks!!