Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae was last seen muttering something about rare herbs before disappearing in the forest.

A woman with a hood over her head has been glimpsed occasionally carrying bow and quill in different areas of Gobaith, none is sure it is Juliana however.

No one has seen Kaila for ages, it has been whispered she is already a hermit.

((taking an Illa break, not sure how long))
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

In der nächsten Zeit wird man Eyda Cromwell wohl häufig in der Bibliothek antreffen, wo sie sich regelrecht von früh bis spät hinter Büchern zu vergraben scheint. Selbst neben ihrem Bett in der Cromwell-Villa, dürften sich mit der Zeit einige Exemplare stapeln, die sie mit wachsender Begeisterung teils bis spät in die Nacht zu verschlingen scheint.

((Weg bis Montag))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the next days, Eyda Cromwell may often be seen at the library, poring over books the whole day. Even at Cromwell Manner, there might grow a little stack of books from the library next to her bed over time, in which she might bury herself till late night.

((Gone till Monday))
Aust

Post by Aust »

Daelyn Mitore is seen leaving the island on a boat, bringing most of his personal belongings with him.

((I dont think ill be playing for a while. Ill try to be active on msn though))
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Seregon can be seen heading onto a boat which heads to the mainland. Other passengers can hear him muttering about magical artifacts.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

((3 Tage weg, bin Sonntag abend wieder da))
wilf

Post by wilf »

Von Greenbriar aus sieht man Wilf, bis zu den Zähnen gerüstet, in den Wäldern verschwinden...

((bin bis SAmstag in Holland))
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Jason was last seen at the harbour. He leaves the island to the mainland. He was wearing his best clothes and his best armour. In one hand he was holding a big seabag in the other a little small black book. At the harbour he said some words which lets the worker frown: "Farewell... may the gods with you all. I'm ready with this, I'm broke. But please can you do a last job for me? Send out this parchments the next days? Thanks." After flipping a gold coin to the worker he walks on deck.

He doesn't look back, this time it seems his leaving will be forever.
orgis

Post by orgis »

Seredoc has come down with some sort of flu and will be out cold for a couple days

ooc: away to loch lomand for a couple days lads cook ye's later :wink:
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Scouts report that Krull can be seen heading into the southern woods, tracking footprints in the snow.

((Krull will be unavailable on Saturday for the battle - I have a family wedding to attend :( ))
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen is seen leaving the isle with a ship, carrying a half-empty bag with her. Just two letters she left, one for her daughter and one for her mentor, explaining that she'll be back but when and why she left at all remains unanswered.

((Gone for an unknown time. My PC broke and i just have no idea when i'll be able to come back online again. :cry: ))
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

Man sieht Sirius nur ncoh seltender auf den Straßen Banes. Man sieht ihn mehr auf Hellbriar rumschelciehn, bis er dann garnicht mehr da ist.
~
You see sirius goes to the temple ((short kind))

(( bin nun eine Woche etwa weg, komme 24/25 Oktober wieder, bis dann ihr! ))
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Nell D'Woise seems to disappear from the isle, some say she has taken her own life.
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

Sirius sieht man wieder öfter auf den Straßen, er war wohl eine längere Zeit in den Gemäuern.

Terolas sah man viel in den Bibliotheken der Städte, er lernte wohl viel.

(( wieder da ))
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Some say since the break up with Lura, Alexander starts to lose his mine, going off into the woods for days on end.

((Started working at a new job, wont be on that much apart from weekends till december 5th))
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Turga is seen packing his belongings on a mule and heading too the harbor, he seems to be leaving for good

((yup...im done. maybe i'll pop back in in a few years or next year. guess you will have too find someone else to call bluffs, huh? :) im on EVE online though if you 'that' addicted to me.))
Matron

Post by Matron »

Old grumpy Mannfred announced to some friends that he is going to take his traditional "trip of wisdom-gaining" to certain academies, taverns and brothels which will take him a few months.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian can be seen leaving by ship at the harbor. It seems he has gone off to visit his family on the mainland for a short time.

(( computer issues will be keepnig me out of game for awhile, back asap))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Nerwin goes to the Forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nerwin geht in den Wald.

((A few day awy ~ Ein paar Tage nicht da))
Sypridon

Post by Sypridon »

Die hagere Gestalt eines Heranwachsenden besteigt mit sicheren Füssen die Planken eines Segelschiffes, von dem du sagen hörst, es sei in Richtung Festland unterwegs. Die Beule auf seiner Schulter schnurrt laut, und entpuppt sich dann als eine struppige Katze, die mit neugierigen Augen das Ufer mustert, bis es ausser Sicht gerät. Der junge Mann hat Gobaiths Küste nur angestarrt, ohne noch einmal zu winken. Scheinbar war auch niemand da um ihm Lebewohl zu sagen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The skinny figure of an upgrowing young man steps easily on the planks of a sailing ship, whose crew you heard talking about the fact that they were headed for the mainlands. The bump on his shoulder purrs loudly, and turns out to be a scrubby cat, that examines the shore with curious eyes, until it gets out of sight. The young man only stared to Gobaiths coast, not waving to anyone one last time. As it seems, there was no one coming with him to tell him goodbye anyways.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

Drakon struggling with a few hard decision packs a few things into his bag and disappears into the night. He is last seen entering the woods near the harbor he seemed to be thinking hard as he vanished from sight.

(( just going down for today maybe, need to fix a few things with my computer. Will be on later this eve))

Drakon Gerwulf

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Drakon kämpfen mit ein paar harte Entscheidung Packs ein paar Sachen in seine Tasche und verschwindet in der Nacht. Er ist zuletzt gesehen Eintritt in den Wäldern in der Nähe des Hafens, schien er zu denken, wie schwer er verschwand aus dem Blickfeld.

Drakon Gerwulf

((gerade unter für heute vielleicht, müssen ein paar Dinge mit meinem Computer zu regeln. Wird am Ende dieses Vorabend werden))
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Samuel, and Ranek are seen with another old man, carrying a carcass to the harbor, and boarding a boat. They seem to go to the mainland, for a burial.

Going to Arkansas, gonna use a computer there, by Monday
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Achae was last seen walking toward the western woods mumbling distractedly something about finding a particularly rare herb.

Juliana hasn't been seen in awhile though if asked, the man at the lighthouse will tell you he saw a woman with the hood of her cloak up yet it's possible there were a few strands of pale blonde hair waving in the breeze.

((friends visiting over the Thanksgiving holidays, ig time erratic if at all... have a good holiday for those in the US :-) ))
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Tak'Zel can be seen wandering through the forests of Vanima before walking off into the sea without saying farewell to anyone.

Sky sits at the harbor, waiting for his ship to arrive.

The halfling Ronan is said to spend all his time in the forest lately searching for rare herbs, no one sees him.

((I might be away for awhile, not sure how long but I'll be back as soon as I can.))
Borgus

Post by Borgus »

Some Albarian travellers at the port bring the news of a young farmer, held as prisioner at Schnurr, near Albar. He is considered crazy by the locals and attacks everyone near him as soon as night falls.
"Too much bad herbs in his mind", says one of the travellers, "this Borgus wanted to be an alchemist, but wasn't exactly bright"
"Better watch for what you drink from now on" replies the youngest...
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

If a lonely and stupid traveler makes the misake of turning in the wrong place of the northern woods, it will find, that intead of a sudden and unforgiving death, a merry elf gives you a kind smile, before going back to the papers and meditations that wonder his head.

((my laptop decided that life just too hard and commited sepuku, will be able to answer messages but not to connect until by some miracle someone manages to fix it))
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Lkkta is seen boarding a ship to the mainland, her blue robe blowing in the wind.

Krr'sta is often talking about spending some time alone at a 'place she knows' to rest and recover.

((Life is crazy and im having trouble keeping my priorities straight. Isolating myself for one week to get back on track. Miss you guys!!!))
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

Gereon ist immer öfters weg, man sieht ihn nicht man hört ihn nicht. Was ist los?
Training?
Oder Lernen?
Wer weiß.

Terolas sieht man erneut in der Bibliothek Zeit verbgringen, irgendwas macht er doch.

(( ich werde demnächst etwas weniger da sein, vielleicht garnicht wegen RL Problemem. Wir sehen uns bye ))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Roland Ross is seen reading in the Library quite often lately. He obviously doesn't want to be disturbed.

Endyl is heard to have locked himself in Hellsbriar. He accepts doves.

((Hard drive went out... Probably won't have a new one until next week. Still reachable via my netbook.))
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Turga spends some time in the orc caves healing his wounds and praying to the Father for aid and wisdom.

((taking a break untill sunday OR monday, all deppending on if my brother wants to play call of duty modern warfare 2 tomorrow :) ))
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Alexander can be seen sorting him large catch of fish, it seems he has been out on his boat again

((Had a party all weekend and now i'm back))