Trollsbane Militia

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Trollsbane Militia

Trollsbane Militia

Post by Trollsbane Militia »

• ((OOC Note:
    This Topic is about proclamations of the 'Trollsbane Militia'.
    This is no place for discussions about the posts in here.
    Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send me a PM. Please do not spam this topic.))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Image<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trollsbane Militia<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Trollsbane Militia: Project Blood Diamond is a newborn growing force upon the isle ,
intended primarily to take control of all the security in trollsbane, and to defend the town against any possible opposing
forces. The system has been enhanced for trollsbane, and will soon be proving to be a more structured and powerful unit than those attempted previous, bringing concerned citizens and protectors alike to work as a protective military to ensure the safety of trollsbane and it's citizens.

The militia will be arranged into categories, building order and class among the ranks. Though all ranks must take the
High Lords word as final, the militia as a whole will be lead by three 'elites' in the ranks of 'Project Blood Diamond', and
these three elites will take charge wearing the symbol of the Diamond on their garments. This is how they shall be
identified, as a symbol of unity and power among the militia, having frequent meetings to discuss crucial matters
and further goals.

The Project aims also to extend a hand to actively improve relations with the Dwarves of Silverbrand, and with the
Varshikarian residents within and outwith the land of Varshikar and surrounding territory.

High Lord:
Archduke Taliss Kazzxs

**THE FOUR POINTS**

The Three Elites:
Jefferson Gray
Lord Roland Ross
<VACANT>

Champions
Aeridor

Honorary members:
Ademar Taerel

Captains

Jonathin Cain
Rexus Orius
Christopher Rigden

Footsoldiers:
Alexander Knight
Altair white
Elessar
Etherim Mingil
Dellakim Thornbrae
Tak
Zzyarthues
S'rrt
Tirrend
Velisia
Olaf Flaktreus
Angmor Gendalin
Wild
Ba'ra
Dranis
Dahinar Sharpeye
Hucu

Note: As of now all members of the former guard movement have been drafted into the militia.

Allies/ Brothers in arms
The Scarlet Falcons:

Guildleader:
Rhoden

Fighter:
Sza´am
Dellakim Thornbrae
Sindbad Morgenstern
Samson Jones
Felicia Saral
Nelson Nicholas Nickelfarb
Morbius

Craftsman:
Sigmar von Hohenfels (Blacksmith, Carpenter, Cook)
Enola Helen (Tailoress)
Lysira (Tailor apprentice)
Sindbad Morgenstern (Tailor)
Dellakim Thornbrae (Bakeress)
Tynial Velous (Carpenter)
Nelson Nicholas Nickelfarb (Blacksmith)

Medico:
Lura Ballard

The militia is recruiting NOW

All who sign up with the militia will receive a suit of armor from our extensive armory
to suit their taste of excellence and quality.

Image Image

((This thread is still under construction...))
Last edited by Trollsbane Militia on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Trollsbane Militia

((Placeholder))
Trollsbane Militia

((Placeholder))
Trollsbane Militia

The Trollsbane Militia is proud to announce the agreement for the Militia and the Scarlet Falcons to work together in the rebuilding of balance, and the peace process. Forming together as brothers in arms, the Militia will aid The Falcons in ensuring the safety of the Farmers union, aswell as grant the availability of the armory to The Falcons. In turn the Falcons will be expected to help with matters concerning Trollsbane.
Trollsbane Militia

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The following members of the militia are now to be stationed at the Farmers Union to enhance the security there, lead by Captain Rigden.

Captain
Christopher Rigden

Footsoldiers
Tirrend
Velisai
Borgus
Olaf Flaktreus

All are expected to be on duty there frequently, ensuring that no threat comes to the land.

On another note, the armory has been updated with various magical weaponry and armory.
((can be viewed on original post))
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Irmorom's blessings,

We invite the soldiers of Trollsbane's militia to come to Silverbrand in two dwarven days and train with us in our hall of axe as well as talk about current troubles on the island.

The training usually begins at the 19. hour of the dwarven day. ((CET, GMT+1))

~~Amrothar Ironleg
Aust

Post by Aust »

I am glad to report that the training session in Silverbrand was a success, although I was the only representative of The Militia. I believe we reached an understanding, and are one step closer to a constructive alliance. We also received a gift, which I would like to hand over to one of The Elites, as soon as possible.

~Aeridor Isthil~
Trollsbane Militia

TRAINING

A meeting among the Militia is to be held ((tomorrow 7pm GMT+1)), where training of troops will take place. As will the ensuring that all members of the militia are to be given suitable armory, and weapons.

In such times as this, when it seems that a threat to the island is imminent, we will be tested again and again. The threat that our land faces cannot be stressed enough. therefore ALL members of the militia are URGED to attend.
**THE FOUR POINTS**

The Three Elites:
Jefferson Gray
Lord Roland Ross
<VACANT>

Champions
Aeridor

Honorary members:
Ademar Taerel

Captains
Jonathin Cain
Rexus Orius
Christopher Rigden

Footsoldiers:
Altair white
Elessar
Etherim Mingil
Don Andrews
Dellakim Thornbrae
Tak
Borgus
Tirrend
Velisia
Olaf Flaktreus
Angmor Gendalin
Wild
Ba'ra
Dranis
Dahinar Sharpeye
Hucu
All sworn allies and those who will help us protect this land are welcome to come.

We haven't the time to deal with time wasters.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I won't be able to make it.

~Lord Roland Ross~
Dahinar Sharpeye

Post by Dahinar Sharpeye »

I wont be able to attend either. I will train on my own later though.

~Dahinar Sharpeye~
Trollsbane Militia

TRAINING

A meeting among the Militia is to be held ((thursday 7pm GMT+1)), where training of troops will take place. As will the ensuring that all members of the militia are to be given suitable armory, and weapons.

THERE IS MUCH TO BE DISCUSSED.
ALL members of the militia are URGED to attend.
**THE FOUR POINTS**

The Three Elites:
Jefferson Gray
Lord Roland Ross
<VACANT>

Champions
Aeridor

Honorary members:
Ademar Taerel

Captains
Jonathin Cain
Rexus Orius
Christopher Rigden

Footsoldiers:
Alexander Knight
Altair white
Elessar
Etherim Mingil
Don Andrews
Dellakim Thornbrae
Tak
Borgus
Tirrend
Velisia
Olaf Flaktreus
Angmor Gendalin
Wild
Ba'ra
Dranis
Dahinar Sharpeye
Hucu
All sworn allies, including the Scarlet Falcons and those who will help us protect this land are welcome to come.

On another note, the militia has recieved much helpful donations as of late. A special thanks going to Edward Cromwell, for his generous amount of weaponary and useful wares he chose to donate to the cause.
Rhoden

Post by Rhoden »

*a note is pinned at the board*

Greetings,

Some members of the Falcons and myself have a question about the meeting.

Where will it be? If we don´t know where it will be, noone will be able to get there.

I would be glad if someone could leave a note at our Guild board or send me a dove.

Rhoden
Leader of the scarlet falcons
Trollsbane Militia

Trollsbane Militia wrote:TRAINING

A meeting among the Militia is to be held ((thursday 7pm GMT+1)), where training of troops will take place. As will the ensuring that all members of the militia are to be given suitable armory, and weapons.

THERE IS MUCH TO BE DISCUSSED.
ALL members of the militia are URGED to attend.
**THE FOUR POINTS**

The Three Elites:
Jefferson Gray
Lord Roland Ross
<VACANT>

Champions
Aeridor

Honorary members:
Ademar Taerel

Captains
Jonathin Cain
Rexus Orius
Christopher Rigden

Footsoldiers:
Alexander Knight
Altair white
Elessar
Etherim Mingil
Don Andrews
Dellakim Thornbrae
Tak
Borgus
Tirrend
Velisia
Olaf Flaktreus
Angmor Gendalin
Wild
Ba'ra
Dranis
Dahinar Sharpeye
Hucu
All sworn allies, including the Scarlet Falcons and those who will help us protect this land are welcome to come.

On another note, the militia has recieved much helpful donations as of late. A special thanks going to Edward Cromwell, for his generous amount of weaponary and useful wares he chose to donate to the cause.
We will meet on the second floor of the Trollsbane Library.
Trollsbane Militia

DEFEND YOUR TOWN FROM SLAVERY.

WE HAVEN'T MUCH TIME LEFT TO PREPARE OURSELVES.

TO ARMS.

All troops needing supplies must speak with Elite Jefferson Gray
Last edited by Trollsbane Militia on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

I can supply the Militia with food, and lots of it!
At the moment, I can make breads and meats for the meantime. Soups as well.
~Samuel Greenrags
Trollsbane Militia

Trollsbane Militia wrote:PEOPLE OF TROLLSBANE

REMINDER: All crimes should be reported to either the Town Guard OF Trollsbane, or any member of the Trollsbane Militia, in order to ensure the upmost security of both the people and above all, the good of the town. A note can simply be left by either the Guard board, or the Militia's board. Preferably a dove can be sent privately to either a full guard of Trollsbane, or an Elite of the Trollsbane Miltia.

The Trollsbane Miltia works tirelessly to defend your town. Help us, help you.
Crimes that are not reported, may not be solved.

On a separate matter, it seems the Archduke of Trollsbane, Archduke Taliss Kazzxs, has been seldom seen or heard from, since the day of the battle against the Salkamaerians. The Trollsbane Militia are looking into the matter, though ask that all with any information on the where-about of the Archduke to come forward.

If the Archduke does not return, serious decisions will have to be made.

~Jefferson Gray
Elite of the Trollsbane Miltia
<>

p.s.~ I ask all who wish to remain in the militia to send me a dove, as-well as those who wish to apply.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

If the Archduke does not return, I'm getting a little sappy. He owes me a gold coin in the name of the Militia.

- Blake
Rexus Orius

Post by Rexus Orius »

On behalf of the Trollsbane Militia, I would like to welcome back Dellakim Thornbrae, to these lands and into the militia.

Welcome back, Della.

~Captain Rexus Orius
donaideenn

Written in Sloppy Common is A Note.

Post by donaideenn »

Trolls Bane Militia

I Lizard of Za Goddess Zzyarthues wish to lend both claws and jaws to your cause

~Scratched and signed
~Zzyarthues follower of the Goddess
Borgus

Post by Borgus »

Comrades of the Bane's Militia

I regret to inform this but I am leaving the Militia. Although I still think we have a fair cause against the Prince of Salkamar, I have personal reasons to stay away from the battlefield now (even if I am forced later to fight in case Bane falls...).
I wish to all of you success and the protection of the Gods.

Borgus

P.S. - I still have equipment of the Militia; I suppose it should be returned to you as new soldiers may need good equipment. Perhaps one of the officers could instruct me what to do with this equipment...
Rexus Orius

Post by Rexus Orius »

Please welcome Zzyarthues into the Militia under rank of 'Footsoldier'. I ask that all soldiers to keep a close eye on Zzyarthues for the time being, and show them the ropes if need be.

~Captain Rexus Orius
Trollsbane Militia

TROOPS

I ask that you all send me a dove at this time, as it is imperative that we all meet together to discuss the future of our organization. That means all of you.

~Jefferson Gray
First Elite of the Troll's Bane Militia
<>
donaideenn

Post by donaideenn »

I Zzyarthues am now part of the militia yet I have recieved none of the armours or weapons promised in the advertised parchment., How is this Lizard to do duty unarmored and unarmed?
~Zz
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Zzyarthues
If you would send me a dove with your measurements and choice of weapon i'm sure i have a few laying about.
If not please report to Jefferson as he is first Elite.

~Alexander Knight
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

I have issued Zzyarthues with 1 Longaxe and 1 elven silversteel plate armor.
Trollsbane Militia

Troops

A meeting is to be held at ((Monday 18th (tomorrow) 7:00 GMT+1)). We will meet in the tavern, where we will discuss our plan of action to move forward.

~Jefferson Gray
First Elite of the Troll's Bane Militia.
<>
Trollsbane Militia

MILITIA ANNOUNCEMENT:

People of the Militia, allies and acquaintances. Our town still lays under threat of foreign opposition, and to make matters further difficult it is to the knowledge to some reliable sources that many of our peoples, merchants and nobles, have already pledged their allegiance to the prince in terms of his new rule, be it under bribery, or plain fear of what standing against him would bring... But it is now I tell you troops, and people of Troll's bane, that I, Jefferson Gray, first elite of the Troll's Bane Militia will not run from hard time in face of fear, nor will I accept defeat, and contradict the very reason that I formed this faction in the first place.
Though it is disheartening to hear that our government may oppose us, the one's that kept danger at bay till' now, leave us to stew in our mud, do not be discouraged. For it is now on this day that all former nobles that held positions in the militia are now void, as I have no other reason to have them keep their position as potential spy networks.

The decision comes with the remainder of two spots to help myself lead our brave troops against this blood lusting prince. Two spots that I am proud to announce have been filled with two individuals that I hold a great amount of respect for. Troops, please welcome our new Elites...

Elite Akahira: Master mercenary of archery; a woman who is not afraid to make hard choices, and who's words and battle advice can prove profitable to those in our ranks...

ELite Zheth: Master mercenary of hand to hand combat; a wise elf who's vast knowledge of battle leads back many years before many our times...

I do hope you give these two superiors the respect they deserve, and fight with honor and cunning against this tyrant we face who will enslave our people.

For the Militia
~Jefferson Gray
~First elite of the Troll's Bane Militia <>
Trollsbane Militia

MILITIA UPDATE:

Magistrate Artimer Fault's position remains respected, and has been ruled out as ever being involved with any league of spies. Let it be known that his word shall remain respected in our Military.

~Jefferson Gray
~First elite of the Troll's Bane Militia
<>
Town Guard of TB

Post by Town Guard of TB »

Town Guard of TB wrote:The Town Guard of Troll's Bane is officially Disbanded. And and All keys are to be returned to Sir Jonathan Cain.

All previously enlisted guards are now officially removed from the ranks of the Guard. All items and funds of the Guard are voided in the eyes of the City.

We have failed you, the people of Troll's bane. We have failed you, the people of Gobaith.

Sir Jonathan Cain,
Knight of the Knighthood of Gobaith
Former Captain of the Guard of the Free Town of Troll's Bane,
Former Citizen of the Free Town of Troll's Bane,
Former Officer of the Riverside grovestriders,

Free man for life, until the Prince rips it from my dead clasp.