Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

aaahhh..i felt i wqas in a night of the living dead movie tonight..well much to mine and my fellow orcs strain but, you know.. i allso enjoyed that brief RP with Tirrend and the others at the cross, after my character found the zombies to be a bit boring, and allso before that the RP with Slug :D being evil sometimes is fuuuuun :twisted: exept for the extreme lag at the end when the zombies became a weeeeeee tad to many>,< allmost made me regret starting the whole thing :P

AND im enjoying the RP in the RPG forum aswell :D

To the pain!
*salutes*
Gabria

Post by Gabria »

Es war wirklich der Hammer ..ich möchte mich bei allen bedanken die auf das verhalten von Julian angesprungen sind *hehe*. Und bevor ich es vergesse möchte ich auch dem GM danken der in die rolle von Gambret geschlüpft ist. Ich war zu erst erstaunt das ein NPC auf das reagiert was man tut bis ich es begriffen habe^^ auch wenn dieser mich K.O geschlagen hat was natürlich völlig korrekt war *grins*. Das nächste mal werfe ich 2 Äpfel vielleicht bringt das dann was *zwinker*
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Joa, dann sag ich au mal danke, denn auch ich hab gestern nen neuen char ausprobiert (Agrimur) und bin voll in die Mumienfalle gerappelt. Danke vor allen andern an Julian, Lailia und Ty... Ty... TUT MIR SO LEID mein gedächtnis is im eimer, aber du weisst schon, Julians Freund am Anfang der dann den Oberbefehl übernahm und meinen newbingen char der natürlich total hilflos gegenüber mehr als einer mumie war gerettet hat ^^ als ich in den Keller sprintete.

But I had also fun earlier, in the afternoon, when Agrimur met an Orc (was that Turga? Because he was able to talk Norsk) and another guy in the tavern in Bane. Yay, drinking and talking like in the old times!
Ainariel

Post by Ainariel »

Ich sag dann auch mal danke an Velisai war wie immer sehr interesant :lol:

Ach und dann an Agrimur und den Julian ein lustiges Anhängsel xD

Na und Tynial nicht vergessen die Mumienjagd im Nebel :lol:
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank Rose Thorn most of all for the Rp her and Drakon had last night, I am glad he finally go to see a softer side of Rose and feels more comfortable around her.

And to the others at the campfire, the rp and conversations were good.

Renak "smiles" at least till Rose's wine came out.

Morbius

I also wanted to thank Slug' Gnar for putting up with Drakon's questions, he doesn't want to see a battle begin that would involve two of his friends on opposite sides.

It was really ashame that the mummies had to ruin it at the end, Drakon hopes that everyone is ok and safe, Especially Rose. The last he seen she was being chased by one, He called for help and found someone but when he got to the tavern he heard someone yelling that they couldn't close the door. so he tried to only to have about two or three mummies jump the over the wall and begin chasing him. All he could hear as he was running was that someone was surrounded, then he hid. Since he is no match for them.

Drakon Gerwulf
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

totally enjoyed the day with the family...Glad to see some faces that dont usually see at the family meeting....

really enjoying Gerron trying to piss Jox off...kinda working with some things he says & does. he may ought to be careful... :P
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank Samara for the rp and the time she took to Show Drakon how to farm Drakon is very greatful.

"smiles" the little Pixie that made Drakon think he was seeing things. sorry it got very confusing with all the attention you brought. in my opinion you did a great job. hope to see you again or may be not depending on how well you wield that 10 inch sword. "smiles"

And also to Kenfric ... sorry I forgot your last name " you did a really great job rping at the tavern. I wish I could get Drakon to a few things he saw you do thank you. also I am sorry if Drakon seemed to not all there while he was with you, as you know he is new to the land so it takes him time to think and act so not to cause problems or give the wrong answer.

almost forgot, the elf in the library who talked to Samara and myself. I enjoyed that as well.

Sorry I have to say a really big thank you to Rose. The tavern toward the end was very enjoyable. I would have stayed just need to get some sleep. Thank you Lady Rose for the laughs " #me sticks out his tongue"

Drakon Gerwulf
Firedragon

Post by Firedragon »

Had a nice trip down to Vanima with Demelza last night., I've never been down there. We got some good training in. It was good to meet you.

Agnus Asling
Ssar'ney

Post by Ssar'ney »

Auch wenn ich ein wenig auß der Übung war, heute in Varshikar das Mädchen und die Frau mit Schlange waren richtig toll. :D
A peasant

Post by A peasant »

-
Last edited by A peasant on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Hmm, i'm sure they did.
But i thank you as well for all the sessions, they were wonderful and made me laugh so often.
AdamsJr

Post by AdamsJr »

Enjoyed the chargrilling of Gorim's back even if it made him smell like an Orc :lol: And comedic angst at the table while the Queen was hard at work.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

:P Sort of late, but meh..
Azuros and Achae, along with all those other people, :o! 'Twas nice.

And today, Wild, was fun as well.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I'd like to thank Ashayen for today's RP.. Heated argues, struggles.. even a chase! :o :wink:

In particular I liked the scene on top of the lighthouse, for which a thanks goes also to the pixie. I look forward to seeing what happens next! :)
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Jefferson Gray = Fun!

Look forward to many more interactions!
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Alvis = Fun!

Look forward to many more interactions!
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

wolfsword wrote::P Sort of late, but meh..
Azuros and Achae, along with all those other people, :o! 'Twas nice.

And today, Wild, was fun as well.
A little delayed also but I had a great time ig too. Thanks to everyone!
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Pixie, :P.. Forgot your name already, xD! Was fun. Wulfgar, Rymar.. also good.
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

wolfsword wrote:Pixie, :P.. Forgot your name already, xD! Was fun. Wulfgar, Rymar.. also good.
yes... that was good... well done

Edit: and for those others that i have rp ed with, i am always entertained. (i hope you know who you are)
A peasant

Post by A peasant »

-
Last edited by A peasant on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Ambrosine did a good job bringing the story arc to a close tonight. Maybe it was a bit anticlimactic, but lovely nonetheless, and now it frees me up completely to take Alvis down a newly discovered and different arc. :D
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I just wanted to thank a few for some good times

Lady Joxia, thank you for answering Drakon's question about the Temple in a way he could understand and the Rp.

Baelric and Pheonix, I had a nice time heading to Varshikar Castle.

Borgus, Thank you for the talk you and Drakon had. He would have stayed the whole night and talked to you if he could. he joined the Union the same eve, thanks to your words.

I would like to thank Daisy the Short Halfling that was in the Union fields, Drakon had a very enjoyable time talking with you. He hopes to see you again to talk some more. You took his mind off of Demelza.

I would also like to thank Demelza for being so kind to Drakon after she tired him out sparing, you are in no way weak. He just hopes your well and are not seriously hurt after the second round when you vanished.

And to anyone else who met Drakon and may have been forgotten. Do to a few good hits to his head from training, thank you

Also the usually people I am around and know. ((you all make the game very enjoyable))

((I would also like to thank the people who put this game and server on for without them and their time we won't have anything. Thank you.))
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Azuros, Artimer, Erick and all the others met Achae today, thanks for the RP!
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Lets see...from earlier... Taliss & Jefferson

Dain & Rymar later.

Then the brief but very entertaning chat with Brian. (sorry i was tired)
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Jay Gray was awesome, as usual (so much so that I invented a nickname...)

Carinia was some very interesting and well-done RP.

And the time with Azuros was fun and worth it! He sure looked ugly...
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I wanted to thank a few people for a really enjoyable time

Idrandal, thank you for helping Drakon read a map and for the rp and talk. I really enjoyed it.

Rymar, it was nice to meet you and learn more about the lands from your talk with Idrandal and the treasure hunt.

Ranek, the talk you and Idrandal had helped Drakon learn about the land and the people.

To Lady Achae, I can only say you caught Drakon way off guard. it took a little bit for it since he was already nervous thank you for the rp.

Drakon Gerwulf
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Yeah, RPing with Drakon, Rymar and Ranek was quite amusing, I like the two new additions to the game ;)

And Samara long RP in the afternoon was very enjyable also
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Drakon Gerwulf wrote:I wanted to thank a few people for a really enjoyable time

Idrandal, thank you for helping Drakon read a map and for the rp and talk. I really enjoyed it.

Rymar, it was nice to meet you and learn more about the lands from your talk with Idrandal and the treasure hunt.

Ranek, the talk you and Idrandal had helped Drakon learn about the land and the people.

To Lady Achae, I can only say you caught Drakon way off guard. it took a little bit for it since he was already nervous thank you for the rp.

Drakon Gerwulf
It's always a pleasure to talk to Drakon, sorry it couldn't be longer. Thanks to Azuros for the "experiment" that worked great, Joxia for the interesting conversation, and to Irundar...I hope the plans materialize.
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Top Sache bei den Zwergen!!!

Nun weiß Nerwin endlich wie die essbaren Steine der Zwerge aussehen und die Zwerge haben wohl nun ihre Ruhe vor diesen Fragen, oder vielleicht doch nicht :P

Danke an Mirianne und die SB´ler ;)
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Aelorn, I've had so much fun RP with you lately, I haven't enjoyed Rachael so much in ages.

Also thanks to Joxia, Orioli for the fun kidnapping and then later on Drathe and Verdazar.