Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Antionette Dubois is seen rushing to Greenbriar, making a special delivery... then heading to the Harbour. A brief note is left at the Union, saying her grandmother has passed and she needs to go home.

Carissa Underbough is seen wandering into the woods, a hatchet and a few days worth of food in her bag.

Eraisuithiel Celebrindal seems to have gone into hiding, rumors swirl that a man claiming to be her father has been asking questions of sailors heading to Gobaith.

((Internet is disconnected, not sure how long until I can afford to get it back, and my grandmother passed away today))
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

TiaSarah wrote: ((Internet is disconnected, not sure how long until I can afford to get it back, and my grandmother passed away today))
(( sry about your grandmother! ))
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae has gone to the forests disappearing possibly near her favorite whispering tree, Kaila was last seen with a small boy holding onto her hand getting on a ship to the mainland, and Juliana hasn't been seen in some time having disappeared in the catacombs of the graveyard.

((taking an Illa break not sure for how long))
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Rachael has left word with some people that she is going to see her parents on the mainland for the first time in six years.

Nell has gone to the mainland for her father's funeral and to help out with the slack on the Finn pig farm.

Kitsa has been in recluse for a long time, usually if one sees her, she looks as if she has just been crying.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Artimer is seen packing many things, and sets out traveling across the island and neighboring islands, seeming to be working quickly to complete a task. Those who ask are told it will be about a dwarven week until he returns.
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Amrothar hat vor seinen Sohn zu besuchen und nimmt das nächste größere (sichere) Schiff zum Festland.

Ingvar hat sich auf der Suche nach dem Jarl im Nordwald verirrt.

((ich hab im RL was zu erledigen und werde ein Monat lang nicht spielen können))
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

~
You havn't seen Murgo since ages. It looks like that he make a longer journey trough backcountry lands.

The elfess Selena Eleonora Dai takes a ship to the mainlands to visit her houseband there.
~

((I'll be on a longer journey too. ;) So I'll be away from the forum and IG with my chars for the whole july and august. Make well!

Rincewind))

~
Du hast Murgo schon seit Ewigkeiten nicht mehr gesehn. Vermutlich zieht er eine Weile in unbewohnten Gegenden umher.

Die Elfe Selena Eleonora Dai begibt sich auf eine Reise zum Festland um ihren Ehegatten zu treffen.
~

((Ich mache ebenso eine lange Reise. ;) Desshalb bleibe ich für Juli und August IG und vom Forum fern. Macht's gut!

Rincewind))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Nerwin Weidenwind begibt sich für einige Zeit in den Wald.

((Bin übers WE nicht da.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nerwin Weidenwind goes for some time to the forest.

((Away for this weekend))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

~Roland Ross may have been seen departing the island from the Harbor. He's seen carrying a pair of swords as well as an extra wand. No one knows why.

~Endyl is seen leaving Trollsbane. He says something about "Additional Training".

(( Gone for 2 months, It's a while, But can't wait to see everyone once I get back. ))
rainbird

Post by rainbird »

Rowen Wintermere, shaken by the recent arcane posturing in Bane and the Union, left word that she was adjourning to Greenbriar to train in peace. She gave no indication of when (or whether) she would return.

Meanwhile, Shrike Grim Esar was last seen two nights ago in the vicinity of the eastern graveyard, looking haggard and confused, barefoot and carrying only one of his twin serinjah-swords.

(( Player Operator has been unemployed the last couple of months. Player Operator is now gainfully employed, and has no idea how much spare time--if any--he can devote to gaming. Hope to be back soon. ))
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Desmond van Bogeden leaves the island without an word. He seems to be pissed about something, nobody can say something exactly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason Felarion is still away. Rumors say he is in the Nordmark, some others say he will never come back and travels back to Albar.

((I need a break, otherwise I will harm someone or get banned. Not yet sure if I will return. Away from IG and away from posting in the forum, reading is still doable.))
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Eyda ist still not to be seen on the streets again. Maybe she still needs some more time to recover?

((gone for the weekend))
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Turga can be seen or heard stomping around in the skeleton forest mumbling incoherently to himself.

((might change the story AND behavior of this character :P AND gone for the weekend or maybe just until Sunday))

Snushi is observed leaping in and out of the water by the lighthouse, he seems distressed and panicked. the water begins to boil every time he dives in.

((might delete some of my other characters..only time will tell))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Wer den langen Weg in die Tiefen des Nordwaldes wagt, um Merung zu besuchen, wir nur ein ruhiges Spiel des Windes mit den Ästen vorfinden. Man könnte glauben, der Druiden lässt sich vom Wald verbergen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Riniao wird nicht mehr in der Burg von Varshikar herum streunern gesehen. Seltsam ist nur, dass Meister Djironnyma immer etwas zu Essen mit in seine Gemächer nimmt.

((Weg bis Samsatg))

The one who dares to walk into the deepness of the Northern Woods to visit Meung will find nothing more than a calm game of the wind and branches.
You may believe that the druid got hidden by the forest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Riniao does not stray around in the castle of Varshikar anymore. But it is strange that Djironnyma brings always something to eat to his room.

((Away until saturday))
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Rhianna Morgan war bereits längere Zeit noch mehr in ihre Arbeit vertieft als gewöhnlich. Das zeigt sich daran, dass die meisten anderen Marker seltener mit ihr plaudern konnten. Dieser Tage wird ihre Schweigsamkeit beinahe auffällig, auch wenn sie sich ebenso zärtlich wie auch sonst um ihre Kinder bemüht...

Alan Dowland hat man seit der Suche nach der Sirani-Priesterin nicht mehr gesehen. Womöglich versteckt er sich an dem gleichen Ort an dem er zuvor schon für längere Zeit verschwunden war?

------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianna Morgan has been working even more concentrated lately as usual. The other Markers recognized that because there was less time to chat with her. These days, her reticence is almost demonstrative, although she cares for her children with full endearment...

Alan Dowland has not been seen since the search for the Sirani-Priestess. Could it be that he hides at the very same place he had already been vanished to before?

((yes, I know, it is kind of late, I was very busy the last weeks (some might have noticed) and this very week will be horror because of a lot of exams, so don't try to pm me or anything, just send it to the account *Kranek*, that will do. See you all in the upcoming holiday!))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

((will be away for a time^^))
Roland Tafar

Roland Tafar

Post by Roland Tafar »

Roland Tafar steht an der Reling, als der kleine Frachtsegler die Hafenmündung seiner Heimatstadt Falmarha erreicht. Der Abschied von seiner Frau kommt schmerzt noch, als wäre er erst vor Stunden gewesen.
Kaum hat der Kapitän den Landbefehl gegeben, packt Roland seine Sachen und verlässt das Schiff, nicht ohne dem Kapitän noch einmal die Vereinbarungen einzuschärfen.
"Genau in einer Zwergenwoche seid ihr wieder hier, dann kehre ich nach Gobaith zurück. Für jede Stunde Verspätung ziehe ich euch 1 Silberstück ab."
Er nickt nochmals und entfernt sich dann in Richtung Stadttor.
Alsaya

Post by Alsaya »

Nairira, die Sirani Priesterin, wird gesehen wie sie ein Schiff zum Festland besteigt, auf welchem schon Guir wartet. Am Tempel hat sie einen kleinen Brief hinterlassen:
Meine lieben Varshikari,
ich danke euch nochmals für meine Rettung und die Gastfreundschaft und Freundlichkeit, die ihr mir entgegengebracht habt. Leider konnte ich niemanden mehr finden, um mich zu verabschieden.
Möge Sirani uns hold sein und uns nochmals zusammenführen.

Nairira
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Jason was seen in town lately. He's back after long time, but he isn't the same like before. He's quiet and doesn't talk much, passes people without any emotion or response. He can't remember names and faces of the people, so he hides often in the tavern or the libary in Bane or just wandering around in search of memories...

(back, will see if Illarion can fascinate me again)
pharse

Post by pharse »

Lydia Crowford does not accept any new orders, she's leaving for the mainland for some time. Everyone who sees her notices that she seems to be quite busy yet excited.

(( not available for the next 3 weeks, I'll answer to the still open things and try to get them done ))

--

Lydia Crowford nimmt keine neuen Aufträge mehr an, sie reist zum Festland für einige Zeit. Jeder, der sie sieht, kann erkennen, dass sie sehr beschäftigt und doch aufgeregt wirkt.

(( nicht erreichbar für die nächsten 3 Wochen, aber ich werde noch zu den offenen Sachen antworten und versuchen, sie fertig zu bringen ))
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Eyda scheint derzeit überraschend still und in sich gekehrt zu sein. Offenbar scheint sie vieles sehr zu beschäftigen. Wenn sie die Villa der Cromwells verlässt, dann nur zu ausgedehnten Spaziergängen, doch wird man sie nie nach Einbruch der Nacht noch draußen vorfinden.

((A Morgen weg bis mindestens 7. August))

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyda seems to be surprisingly quiet and introverted these days. Obviously she’s got many things to think about. Whenever she leaves the Cromwell mansion, she seems to enjoy long walks far away from the settlements and streets, but you won’t ever find her outside after nightfall.

((Away from tomorrow until at least August 7th))
Last edited by Eyda on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ssar'ney

Post by Ssar'ney »

Im Tempel von Tanora kann man demnächst eine gerüstete Echse finden die tief in die Gebetsmeditation versunken ist und so schnell nicht auf äußere Einwirkungen reagieren wird.

((bis Di unterwegs))
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

Man sieht Lacy wie sie mit einigem Proviant Varshikar verlässt und sich offenbar für einige Tage in die magische Akademie von Gobaith begibt.

((Für ein paar Tage nicht da. ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see that Lacy takes some supplies with her and that she leaves Varshikar. For a few days she is at the magic academy of Gobaith.

((Not there until Thursday or Friday. ))
Dorton

Post by Dorton »

Albert Dorton can be seen heading deep into the woods, his pack seemingly full of provisions and a sickle in his hand.

((Going away for a while around 2 weeks))
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Jason locked himself in a room in the libary. Maybe you can see him walking down the streets at night with a pack of parchments when he leaves in direction of his house at Northbridge. It seems he's researching and planning something.

((I was away and I will be away for some days, weeks... Don't know something exactly how long I will stay in holidays but:

I will be back 8)))
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Rhianna does no longer talk to anyone, she seemingly is too hurt by the harsh deformation of her children, who she hides in the longhouse, guarding them night and day, almost paranoid of mages who could harm them even more.

No one has talked to Alan or seen him. But if you listen to what rumour has it, he is going more insane with every day. Are these really just bad tongues?

-----------------------------------------------------

Rhianna spricht mit niemandem mehr, wie es scheint hat sie die krasse Veränderung ihrer Kinder, die sie seither Tag und Nacht im Langhaus versteckt bewacht, zu sehr verletzt. Ihr Furcht vor Magiern die die Kinder noch mehr verletzen könnten grenzt an Verfolgungswahn.

Niemand hat mit Alan gesprochen oder ihn gesehen. Wenn man den Gerüchten Glauben schenken will verstrickt er sich von Tag zu Tag dichter im Wahnsinn. Sollten dies wirklich nur böse Zungen sein?

((Gone for a week, see you all next tuesday. Please don't lift the curse of the north before that I want to get to that stupid, evil mage myself *rubs her hands with a malicious glance in her eyes* :P
Bin ne Woche nich da, wir sehn uns alle nächsten Dienstag! Seid so lieb und löst den Fluch des Nordens vielleicht nicht vorher, ich würd diesem dummen, bösen Magier gerne selber das Fell über die Ohren ziehen *pöse kicher und Hände reib* :P))
Ssar'ney

Post by Ssar'ney »

The lizard-templar named "Ssar'ney" by everyone seems to have dissapeared, those lizards who regulary pray at the temple of Tanora may find a small clayplate informing that he has gone on a pilgrimage.

Der Echsentempler welcher von allen "Ssar'ney" genannt wird scheint verschwunden zu sein. Die regulär am Tempel der Göttin betenden Echsen können dort eine kleine Tontafel finden, die aussagt dass er gerade auf Pilgerreise ist.

((Für eine-zwei handvoll Wochen Ferienpause, vielleicht auch länger./ Pausing from Illa for one-or two hands of weeks, maybe even longer))
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Augham "Squinty" is seen boarding a ship at the harbor, he carries with him big bloodstained bags and some other bags with bits of fur poking out of it.

Turga can be seen boarding the same ship with a reluctant mule heavily loaded with weapons and an unhealthy dose of rotten meat strapped to its back.

((taking a weeks break from IllaRION will be active, sort of, on the forums..i think at least..untill we meet again))
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

After Rugh'toh has left the Farmer's Union a few days ago to place a parchment onto the town wall of Troll's Bane - which was ripped off quite immediately - the Chief seems to have disappeared. Is he hiding out of fear for the Temple? Did he die from the serious wounds of the two fights with the Temple? Was he captured by the Temple and kept in jail? Nobody knows. Fact is: the Chief of the Horde is missing. Not only for today, but for a long time.

((Dear Ilarionites,
Just a few days ago I retunred to the game to stand with the orcs and to bring back some spice IG. I was looking forward to the Temple story very much and loved to see upcoming actions. However, two days ago I noticed that my Diploma thesis is much more behind the time plan than I thought. So, I hardly can spend regular time to play Illarion right now. All my concentration and efforts are for my thesis. 4 month left, not much, but hopefully enough to bring my studies to a successful end.
For that I completely stop playing Illarion for undefined time.
Sorry to all those who had fun in bringing forward the Temple-conflict. Unfortunately, RL does not allow me to be part of that any more.
All the best
and have fun,
PO Rugh'toh))
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Cromwell seems to be busy arranging the elections. ((Out of town until Wednesday))