Join The Temple Today!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nalzaxx

Join The Temple Today!

Post by Nalzaxx »

Join The Temple Today!

Join the Temple today and become part of the greatest force the isle has ever seen. Earn your place amongst one of the longest standing brotherhoods and become more powerful than you had ever dreamed!

As a member you can expect a number of great benefits:

Secure Stronghold:
The new temple has recently been constructed and stands apart as one of the most impressive defensive structures on the isle. Virtually impregnable to those who would stand against us it boasts a number of features:
  • Large Training Room
    Extensive Library
    Full Furnished Magic Room
    Central Ritual Chamber
    Battle Arena and Jail
Expert Training:
The Temple has assembled some of the most powerful and experienced warriors and mages who are on hand to guide you on your path to greatness. They will offer advice and expertise in a number of activities:
  • Dueling and Personal Combat
    Treasure Map Hunts
    Group Dungeon Raids
    Stealth and Battle Tactics
Vast Treasury
Over the years the Temple has amassed a great fortune in gold, equipment and rare artifacts both mundane and magical. Members are provided with the finest quality equipment for every situation they may find themselves in. A small selection of the treasury includes:
  • Magical Swords and Axes
    Magical Armours and Shields
    Wands and Staves
    Rings and Trinkets
    Magic Gems!
All this and more from the finest organisation on the isle of Gobaith! You can be sure that the day you join us will be the greatest day of your life. A Temple member is always ahead and will always have a large network of powerful friends to aid him in times of trouble.

Join now!

Or meet with one of our members to learn more!
Last edited by Nalzaxx on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cheffu

Post by cheffu »

YES!
JOIN the temple oh those of great ambition!

Then you can hide in the hall of the Union of farmers
(the weakest on this Island!) You can hide there like
the cowards you are, and send magic bees to do your dirty work
since you do not even have enough manhood left to attack
weak and simple farmers face to face with swords! This is what the leaders of this temple have done today. YES JOIN THE TEMPLE OF COWARDACE!

By all means JOIN the temple of cowardace, and lower yourself to the lowest there are.
I do not see these great Temple members attacking the Knights, or Inquisitors, no they attack and harass the FARMERS, those who
feed people for a living, the weakest among you.

Let it be known, that the Union of Farmers is NOT afraid of these cowards and simple thieves. Send us all to the cross. Destroy the Union Hall, it matters not. We will never bow to thee, the way the mighty warriors of Gobaith do, and you shall not have caused any fear for all your trouble but only enjoyed childish pranks like the children you are.

Elrohir Carnesir
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

On one of her rare visits to town Juliana stops to read the board then grinning, though the amusement shown doesn't reach her dark green eyes as she places an unsigned parchment on the board using a poisoned dagger embedded so deep in the wood it is probably impossible to pull out. A few doves just seem to hover around possibly to deliver a message back.

Mercenary for hire against the temple.
The Harbringer Family

fools.... we will join

Post by The Harbringer Family »

The two Harbringer brothers have made mistakes in approaches we will fulfill any task you may set upon us we are not afraid to show whom we are and father Thomas shall be proud the Harbringer brothers are at your service we are not the best trained warriors as of yet but we are progressing gradually... we shall join the path of true freedom!

~signed:William Harbringer

P.s I am awaiting brother Garthan's signature but he must get out of the prison for me to get the signature.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Some large person write down:

Oh no, the temple have no bath! - That explain the stink! - Join the temple, help to raid helpless person, to collect money that the forces of darkness can wash them self!
donaideenn

Post by donaideenn »

**Shouts and Cries can be heard echoing through the halls of the temple**
Letsk Grimgits out of heresk! Im down heresk! In this damnedsk cell!
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

*What lies before you is two words, spelled out in red ink and slanted across the parchment. Around these simple but effective words lies crossed out scribblings, perhaps due to the writer's lack of decision.*

TEMPLE BAD
donaideenn

Request to join the temple, to serve as a mage disiple

Post by donaideenn »

** Written in eligant hand writing, with black ink is a letter, posted to the entrance of the Temple**

Hello Dears, Loves and Sweet hearts!

My name is Delivasta, and I am wishing to join your organization, and if possible recieve training for dark magic or normal magic from a Temple mage. My business is my own darlings, and I shall follow all commands given to me, with no regret, remorse, remembrance or guilty concious from the task I had preformed. I am in the scum hole of Trolls Bane now, though upon reply, I am willing to begin walking towards Hellbriar upon request.

Thank you kindly, please send me a dove, for it is a long walk, and much dark wishes
Delivasta
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

i have been away for some time... and i come to find there has been dis harmony in the temple.. and as i am still seeking an education in magic i shall remain loyal to, and be leaving with, my master... my regards

Whisper.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

The Temple has stopped recruiting, and has decided to cease operations.

Goblin Lord.
Aust

Post by Aust »

The Temple is still recruiting! In fact, this is the perfect time to join for fast advancement in our ranks!

During the recent purge, we lost two lords from our ranks, one of them being the creator of the last note. Their spots must be filled, so join The Temple today!

~Lord Daelyn Mitore~
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Bellringer wrote:The Temple has stopped recruiting, and has decided to cease operations.

Goblin Lord.
A shallow and senseless move Grakir.

We have taken a number of new recruits on these past few days and are continuing to receive more. Infact I have been personally overlooking their development and training.

If you wish to become part of a newly expanding family, train with the aid of experienced mentors, and have access to vast resources and influence.

Now is the time to sign up.

We move onwards to a greater future than ever before.

Overlord Verdazar Ivinius.