Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Enjoyed hangin out with Dominic...a pleasure as always...and Thrash and lastly the brief exchange with Inquisitor Kar'armark.
Gabriel Lylth

Post by Gabriel Lylth »

Incredibly fun RP with Magnus, Julianna, a dwarf, and two elves ;) Didn't ever get their names. Magnus= Priceless.
Matron

Post by Matron »

<3
First battle for Magnol Castle *won*
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

I loved the RP! the word is incredible alright, Magnus, Gabriel, the "poison dwarf" (sorry never got your name) nor the names of anyone else, sorry again.
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

It actually for a slight second crossed my mind burning it to the ground, but just a second :P Was fun, Magnus as always is a pain in the ass, and we all enjoy that, right?
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Enjoyed the Temple meeting, though small tonight it was cozy. And fighting afterwards in spite of my technical difficulties. Nice drinkin with ya at the Tavern Verd.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Jackson, Kaila, Skaven, and Skreeba

It was alot of fun! :D
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Sssari wrote:Jackson, Kaila, Skaven, and Skreeba

It was alot of fun! :D
I enjoyed it also, but especially Sssari for making Kaila feel better!
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Forgot to mention Bindus yesterday. Interesting stuff!
Balduin

Post by Balduin »

ich möchte den Zwergen danen die Balduin ihn unterstützt haben so gut es ging und ihn nicht als verrückt abgestempelt haben obwohl er im Fieberwahn lag.
Ganz besonderen dank an Amrothar ,Friedwulfa und Gorasch.
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Vielen Dan(k) auch an dich Balduin das du genug Vertrauen hattest in Friedels Heilversuche - wobei... schön blöd eigentlich, was hätte da alles passieren können ;) Dank auch an Amrothar und Gorasch die die Erstversorgung übernommen haben.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Great running into you Artimer. And Brian, nice meeting you, hope to see more of you IG.
Triton

Post by Triton »

Ralen und auch an Samson.
Mich würde es nicht wundern, wenn er Fäuste sprächen liesse.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

As I usually say in all of my posts: I don't do this often enough, though I should. So, lets start the list up, shall we?
Alvis, I like your character alot and the interactions between our characters always is fun for me, and funny at the same time.
Joxia, very well played today though I don't get to see you enough.
To that certain some one who has to deal with Artimer, on multiple levels, thanks. I truely appreciate your patience and having fun with it at the same time.
Sssari, though rarely do we meet now the past few times have been great.
And there are many more. Many, many more. But I'm tired right now and about to hop back IG after getting home, so this list probably should change, but I will be too lazy to actually change it most likely. Anyway, I appreciate all the rp.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Later, Dramyr
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

Hui..also ein ganz großes Danke und lob an Ashayen für ein exzellentes RP.
Es hat wirklich riesigen Spaß gemacht auch wenns für mich nid immer sooo einfach war :wink:
Vielen vielen Dank und ich freue mich schon auf das nächste mal. :twisted:
Knak' gash

Post by Knak' gash »

I'm the only one that enjoys a good rp with slaves but feels guilty after? :P
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ich gebe das Danke und Lob gerne an Dich zurück, Lacy.
Das war wirklich extrem gut. Für die gegebene Situation war es ein RP was ich so schon lange nicht mehr in Illa gesehen habe, hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht.
Und ja, auch ich freue mich auf die Fortsetzung!!
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

enjoyed running into Dronrul at the yard. :)
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Omg! I just had the most fun ever. Now i can finally talk about it in this forum, I couldn't before it would have been ruined!
Jeyna finally revealed herself, accidentally it seems. She was the one making threats. She was the one manipulating guards and others. Finally, Rhoden found out, and he was going to let her go. So Jeyna slit her throat. She was carried to the graveyard, by Rhoden and Morbius, and was buried.
Rhoden was choked up, because he still saw her as a friend. And Morbius and Krazen were finally free from their magical bindings. I've never loved role-playing more! Great fun!
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Jim Boneclub was quite an unexpected bit of fun, and Velisai was very helpful and patient with Alvis. Thanks. :)
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Good day...Dramyr, Dain, Verdazar, Bralkan, Jon, Taliss....The guards of Zythasis :P

And several hours later...very much enjoyed the testy conversation with Aelorn, and Orioli trying to keep it peaceful... :twisted:
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Es ist so geil wenn SB OHNE Absprache voll ist...

Jungs.. weiter so
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Hehe Armothar ist wie immer sehr gut!
Danke!
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

A bit delayed on this post...And had to go to work before I had the chance...But Aelorn you were AWESOME and thank you so very much...loooking forward to the rest of this.

Dain, Dramyr, Verdazar, Avalyon and Seregon...you all were a great help to this being pulled off and the nabbing of Aelorn & the ritual were great!! :twisted:
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Tis the proper number for the actions tonight.
Thanks to, the dark woman, Carinia, Athian, and Taiah.
Balduin

Post by Balduin »

muss ich wirklich zustimmen wenn Silberbrand total voll ist ohne absprache und dann noch der anze berufsverkehr vonstatten läuft ist es wirklich hammergeil einen Zwerg zuspielen. Vielen Dank!
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Vern Kron wrote:Tis the proper number for the actions tonight.
Thanks to, the dark woman, Carinia, Athian, and Taiah.
I enjoyed it also, hope to hear more :D
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Zu allererst: Ein ganz großes Dankeschön, für das RP der letzten beiden Tage. Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass Bildung so viel Spass machen kann. :P
Ein ganz dickes Kompliment an meine äußerst geduldige und einfallsreiche Lehrerin. :wink: :)

Edward, for the two sessions today. Though, both were rather short it was fun, especially in the rather unexpected situation as I was getting on again.

Last but not least: Celdea. Super gespielt! Hat echt Spass gemacht mit dir! Hast meine Kleine ganz gut auf Trab gehalten, hoffentlich nicht zum letzten Mal. :wink:
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

aw'right...the "EVIL VICIOUS BLOOD LUSTY HORRENDOUSLY MAAAAAD" temple peoples was funsies to be around tonight:) and the intro with the orcs in the workshop was quite funsies. next time i will just have to remembver to name them all>,< seeeee? bad people are a good thing to be around "where would you like to go? uhm..trollsbane? allright *mumbles a mystitcal formula* there you go" aaaawww..i felt the overlord was all grandpa like and good ole jossia was the wee grumpy little grandma..with a naked uncle(?!?!) and elf wich name eluded me..anyways..tons of funsies for me today :D