Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Kreb'la and Gabriel.. I had LOADS of fun, thanks for the wonderful RP!
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

My three drunk closest friends, and the introduction of Rachel to the evening, got me in a great mood. And Ori, as alway.
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Aelorn and Velisai that was just an awesome day from start to end!! There are no Better friends on the island... *also thanks to a few troll shaman*

Joxia, Athian, Artimer and Jonathan you were interesting to watch/hear~
< O.O >

Rachael, Tirrend, Ronan *and everyone in the tavern*.. you added some charm to my day.

Idrandal... I am completly infatiated with you. Don't know how you do it, but don't stop...
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ich hab leider im Laufe des Abends den Überblick verloren, aber wen auch immer mein Char im Hospital versorgt hat... es hat Spaß gemacht. Danke an alle Beteiligten :wink:

Ebenso danke an Pepe, der so lieb gewartet hat und dem... geheimnisvollen Mann :wink: Eyda bekommt natürlich special thanks da sie leider in die Falle des Hauses getappt ist :P And another thanks goes to Edward who kept me up quite too long again *shakes fist* <3
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Guilty as charged. :twisted: <3

And thanks for you too, for keeping me awake as well. That was surely awesome. :D
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Ashayen wrote:Eyda bekommt natürlich special thanks da sie leider in die Falle des Hauses getappt ist :P
Kann ich nur zurück geben. :D Ein wunderbar emotionales RP war das gestern. Und auch, wenn es mir heimlichen Tränen ausging, so war diese Erfahrung wohl ich (fast) jeder Hinsicht bitter nötig. :wink:
Ainariel

Post by Ainariel »

etwas spät aber

ein Dank an Ashayen für die nette versorgung gestern im Hospital

und auch an die anderen Beteiligten war ein interesanter Abend noch

Po Lysira
Blay

Post by Blay »

Lailia, Enola, Sigmar und Kenneth.
Besonderes Dankeschön an Sigmar für die große Geduld :)
Nächste mal planen wir besser :P

~PO Kaira
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

Had TONS of fun with Sssari ^_^ Too bad it was illegal. ;)
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Alli, Artimer, and Keekoo!

Awesome!
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Rowan Daratir wrote:Lailia, Enola, Sigmar und Kenneth.
Besonderes Dankeschön an Sigmar für die große Geduld :)
Nächste mal planen wir besser :P

~PO Kaira
Geb' ich zurück, danke auch an dich. Bei uns ist in der ganzen Umgebung das Internet ausgefallen, wenn ihr noch da seid, können wir das heute zu Ende machen.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I'd like to that Awesome-Ashayen and Emo-Eyda. :wink: The life inside the Cromwell mansion is surely extremely interesting. :)
Blay

Post by Blay »

Danke an alle im Hospital:
Lysira,
Sigmar,
Enola,
Etherim,
Lailia

*gähn und sich selbst ins Bett werf*
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Mr. Cromwell wrote:I'd like to that Awesome-Ashayen and Emo-Eyda. :wink: The life inside the Cromwell mansion is surely extremely interesting. :)
This time, it was me who overslept, thanks to a great RP with Ashayen and Edward. :P But it was really worth it! Thank you so much for giving me a chance to play her 'hidden' sides a bit and let this all finally boil up in her mind. Maybe this was over time :wink:

I'm really looking forward how this will come out this time. Maybe it's time, that they learn a bit more about my little one... :wink:
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Well, the verbal slap into the face of the Cromwells was ... yeah, funny :P Be sure that next time my char won't keep sitting so calmly after hearing that :wink: :twisted: But yes, very interesting situations lately with you two. Thanks for that.

But i also thank the donkey man and scholar :wink: It was very very nice and i look forward how that continues as he already became quite the nausea this time how will that be next time then... :twisted:

Ich danke aber auch dem Esel-Mann und bald Schüler :wink: War wirklich sehr schön und ich bin schon gespannt wie das mit den beiden noch wird, wenn er jetzt schon Brechreize bekommt :twisted:
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

To Ori...and Saigwin, and artimer, and okay....there are way too many people...thanks to everyone who was involved in the whole bandit thing while I was Tak and Ronan, and thanks to anyone who was involved in the stuff between Ori and Sky.
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

A really special thanks tonight to Ashayen and Edward, for turning my poor little Eyda upside down and her very inner out. :P :)
Was great fun, playing her revealing all her 'secrets' without a chance to stop and getting more and more distressed. But I think, this was really needed. :wink:

Can't wait to find out how this will all turn out now! Hope, I get more sleep tonight than my poor little one. :P
Nessa Taralom

Post by Nessa Taralom »

Danke an Aelorn Velisai Fea und den anderen Elf (ich weiß den Namen gerade nicht ) für die schönen rp's war ein schöner abend
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Eyda wrote:A really special thanks tonight to Ashayen and Edward, for turning my poor little Eyda upside down and her very inner out. :P :)
Was great fun, playing her revealing all her 'secrets' without a chance to stop and getting more and more distressed. But I think, this was really needed. :wink:

Can't wait to find out how this will all turn out now! Hope, I get more sleep tonight than my poor little one. :P
*g* While my char prepared the tea i found everything highly amusing, but the result was a by far more serious matter then. And it was really needed, indeed. I thank you for playing it out, since you knew what will happen :wink: and thanks to Edward as well, was funny to see his reactions.

Even though it was everything quite short, i thank Dranis, Friedwulfa and my Scholar as well. You all made the Cromwell mansion to a very busy place :D
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Yeah, Thanks to Ashayen and Eyda again.. The tea-idea was awesome and I really liked Eyda's reaction to it, which cleared up the whole mess. ;) The whole thing is very interesting, and I look forward to see how all that develops from now on.. :D
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Dranis :twisted: Dankeeee! War wirklich genial!
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Lexis und die Tafelrunde, aber ganz besonders Lexis
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Naja... Taflerunde war ziemlich kurz...

Aber wirklich großen dank an Fea. Macht wie immer Spaß mit dir =)
Balduin

Post by Balduin »

Einfach nur ein geiler Abend :
Erst die verpasste Tafelrunde dann den Zwerg den Amrothar und ich auf den weg getroffen haben dann den anderen Zwerg im Friedhof der mir nicht seinen namen nennen wollte daüfr den Spitznamen Schweiger bekomen hat und dann der Streit der zwischen mir und ihm entbrant ist (habe endlich einen den mein char zum tot nicht leiden kann Yuhu^^) dann noch mit Friedle und Vindsai (hoffe der name ist richtig geschrieben) Licht jagen . Wie gesagt hatte einfach nur nen geilen rp abend... danke allen die beteiligt waren.
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Ohhhhh... I know I'm late but I really have to thank Ashayen and Edward for last night! Even if it was a rather 'viscous' matter and could have gone to a completly other direction if Ashayen hadn't acted right in the last moment. :P

Anyway, I'm glad it came out this way in the end and I'm looking forward to see how this will develope. Though I doubt, they know what they have to handle now. :twisted:
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Awww, well, i'm late too. But yesterday the RP with Edward and Eyda was just amazing. I'm still proud of myself about the little discourse of my char and was then very satisfied when Edward realized what i wanted to say :P So, now the trouble starts then and i'm looking forward to that a lot! *rubs hands together* :twisted:
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

A little late ;) But I would like to thank Ashayen and Eyda as well. Was really amazing, with Ashayen's little talk giving Ed the nudge to the right direction indeed. ;)
Theory

Post by Theory »

Alli Zelos, quite a bit of fun for Crilel

Saigwin, for being one of Crilel's few ears, surprising even me, usually he declines that is.

That's all folks.
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Welcome back, Taliss!
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Enjoyed the interesting meeting with Indrandal in Briar.