Selling Avatars?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Arvemor

Selling Avatars?

Post by Arvemor »

Hey there...This is more for the Gamemastery people, than anybody else. If you're going to leave a reply. Don't just say yes or no, tell me why...and don't be stupid or critical about it...It just wastes your time and annoys me. What I want to do is make custom avatars for people, of their characters etc, maybe even signatures, but I obviously don't want to do it for free.
If I were to collaborate with each person out of game, to have a reason for them to pay me copper coins etc. in game, will there be a problem with this?

An example of the sort of thing I mean is what you see as my avatar.
Dangron

Post by Dangron »

You could probably RP it as painting IG, get paid for it and then make the sig or avatar to PO. If it's not forbidden or something.
Alsaya

Post by Alsaya »

Dangron wrote:You could probably RP it as painting IG, get paid for it and then make the sig or avatar to PO. If it's not forbidden or something.
What he said. It is not forbidden to get paid with ig things as long as the action is somehow ig related. :wink:
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

One day Cassandria made me a 3D image of one of my characters and we roleplayed it as a painting of him ICly and I was to pay her.

.. but I forgot. :(

I remembered now Cass! I'll pay you when I see you next IG!

So yes I don't see why not.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Thanks guys, that's all i needed to hear!