I'm lost...I think

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arvemor

I'm lost...I think

Post by Arvemor »

Hi, newbie here.

I'm just wondering where the people are...I found some NPC's just fine after I left the tutorial. And apparently there was only 14 people online when I played. But how do I find them, where do you guys normally reside?
Garìck Dràkén

Post by Garìck Dràkén »

The most people are around Trolls Bane
Talirea Iomee

Post by Talirea Iomee »

Hey, first of all, welcome on board! :)

Well, the problem is that the map is rather big and if there are only less people online, it's sometimes hard to find them. Your best chance might be at the settlements, especially Trolls Bane. Try check out the workshops there. You might find some crafters doing their work. It's sometimes a little hard to find someone with that less poeple online.

There are times a day, when there are more people online. Try check out the online list from time to time and again, your best chance to meet somepne is at the settlements.

I wish you good luck. With a bit patience, I'm sure you will find someone quite fast. Maybe you meet some of my chars also someday, who knows? Unfurtunatelly, I don't got that much time. Else, I might have loged on to give it a try. :wink:
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Thanks guys, it's good to know there are people out there, especially helpful ones like you guys. I'll certainly keep a look out for people, and at different times, too.