The Castle Goldburg

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gold-burg

The Castle Goldburg

Post by Gold-burg »

(( OOC Note:
This Topic is about proclamations of 'Goldburg'.
This Topic is entirly IC.
Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send me a PM. Please do not spam this topic.
Thanks for respecting these Points. ))

• ~View from Zzyathis~

• Goldburg

Goldburg is a clan of new language speaking Dwarves, with intimate ties to the mother country, the Kingdom of Silverbrand. The group is operated like a dwarven clan, with one Clan-Chief. There is Fealty required to the King & Queen of Silverbrand, and as brother dwarves, respect of Silverbrand and its laws is expected.

Goldburg is a Guild on the outskirts of Silverbrand, just like the Theater is on the outskirts of Trollsbane. All Laws of Silverbrand apply.

Our Goal is to provide a home for new language dwarves as well as create a Merchant/Trading village in the surface, just like the dwarven villages in the days of old, before the Orcs drove the Dwarves underground.

.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-

Citizens

Chief - Grotan

Hrar Godcairn
Ragnar Soluis
Doric Stonehammer *i
Barcus Brightbeard *i
Relgin Thunderhammer *i
Rogan Thargrin *i
Zimri Silverchest

*i =not activ

.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-

Library Books - to be bound and on the shelves

History of Goldburg ((in work))
Inspirations ((write down))

Royal Association of the Guardian Elite (RAGE)

This will be an elite unit of paid warriors dedicated to defending Silverbrand and her Allies from the Evils of the World. Training and fighting together is mandatory. Let us follow in comradship, company and good cheer!

Captain,
Grotan

Commanders,

Sergeants,
~vacant~

Grenadiers (Molotov Throwers),
Zimri Silverchest

Borders

The Village of Goldburg is granted a small part of the Kingdom of Silverbrand, but also claims the western half of the Eastern woods, and meadows south of the desert and north of the swamp in order to build and collect materials.
Last edited by Gold-burg on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gold-burg

Post by Gold-burg »

Welcome the new citizen Grotan! He is a citizen of Silverbrand and Goldburg.
Every dwarf, who want to be a Goldburger, must be a citizen of Silverbrand.

In the name of Goldburg
~Trokamm Silberzeit
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

A dwarf, coming in at around 3 feet tall, and ruggedly dwarvish steps up to the board and reads the newest postings, after doing so, he rips down a flyer for joint pottery/yoga lessons, and removes a pens from a pouch hidden skillfully within his thick, hairy beard.

By Irmorom's beard! What a sad state this once mighty tower is in! A fine group o' dwarves toiled fer months an' years to make this settlement a power to rival Alloybrand, down in the mountain.

He spits on the ground and and utters a curse to the "King"

Aye, Alloybrand, No even worthy o' the silver in it's name, afraid o' any sort o' competition from hardworkin' industrious dwarves, have thought it a good idea to bully, intimidate, an' threaten Goldburgers into givin' up their tower, under the grounds o' it bein' on Friedwulfa's, Manron's, Arr, who'er's the king this week's inherited land, an' therefore always theirs.

He begins chewing on a leaf of sibinac, arring furiously as he writes.

In truth o' it, i've never seen Poochie or Longleg even work, alway's talkin' a big game, always actin' they can keep up wi' the pignoses, fish, longears an' longlegs, but wi' years o' spoiled tunnel rat, an; the miasma o' their rotten politics, they seem to think they've got somethin' they've no', aye, an' that thing they're lackin' is wits, they've got an "army" as sparse an' patchy as the "beards" on their faces! Arr, back in the day, Goldburg had a larger civvy militia than Citizens in Alloy, albeit no' well trained.

He walks up to the roof, pufffing after each step, letter in hand and continues writing, throwing a rock at a passing elf trader from the roof when he gets to the top.

Arr, ye've got me ramblin', ye bunch o' interbred half-elves, i'm goin' to finally put on this sheet o' truths an' yoga what i was goin' to in first place.

Where'n the name o' the founder, is the founder on that plagiarised rag ye've posted up here? I've spotted nothin' but his words, arr, in most places ev'n his handwritin'!. Ye've got this low level, no name fool in charge o' the most important thing ye'll ever possess, indeed, i doubt this illiterate champion o' idiocy can even spell Copperpot!

On top o' all this, he's dropped one o' the most loyal -former- citizen's o' Goldburg! Me! Ye've dropped the name o' Rakust Dorenstkzul! Ye've dropped the name's o' loyal, unflinchin' dwarves because they won't support yer tinpot monarchy wi' some crossed fingered oath to a useless fool wi' all the power o' a mewlin' infant a week fi' the breast!

Whatever's runnin' through the head o' a pathetic bunch o' usurpers like yerself i'll never understand, an' if'n i'm bein' honest, aye, i'll never want to.

~Rakust Dorenstkzul
Higher class o' dwarf than any Alloybrand rat.
Gold-burg

Post by Gold-burg »

In name of the Goldburg:

If you want to be a citizen, write a letter to the Chief Trokamm Silberzeit or to the Castle

In the Name of Goldburg

~Chief Trokamm Silberzeit

Gold-burg

Post by Gold-burg »

Please welcome the old new citizen Ragnar Soluis.

In name of Goldburg
~Trokamm Silberzeit
Gold-burg

Post by Gold-burg »

Trokamm is now going. The new Chief of Goldburg is Grotan! He lived for Irmorom and the castle!

In the name of Goldburg
~Trokamm Silberzeit
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

I'm sorry to tell it you, but your wall got some holes.

A golem liked your walls so much that it decided to eat parts of it..

Riniao