A parchment hammered against the Gate

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sirana Telligan

A parchment hammered against the Gate

Post by Sirana Telligan »

People of Trolls Bane,

isn't it enough that the Government of Trolls Bane stirs up the war against Silverbrand?

Isn't it enough that the Archduchess has given birth to the child of the god forsaken Avalyon el Hattar?

Isn't it enough that the Government is mostly ruled by cultists.

And now has the Archduchess dumped down the honorably Altrix just to set the criminal Dain Laiden in charge of the position of leading the guard of this rathole that Trolls Bane has become.

Don't you see, that Trolls Bane becomes the Playground of the Occult?

Why don't you tell your Nobles what the Archduchess has become?

Are you afraid of the cells waiting for you, if you start to raise your voice against the Nobles and their chosen leader? Or the harm that might come to your family. Only you can change this.

People of Trolls Bane be aware that a dark age has begun for your town.

Raise your voices against the harm that is coming upon you!!
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Another parchment is pinned below the original one

I am unsure where all of these rumors arose from but I do find them annoying.

I received the position because Altrix is inactive. I do believe other issues reside with his dismissal. Also, I have held the position before. I think if the citizens of Bane will look to me, they will see a changed man.

~Dain~Laiden~
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Everyone can change, Dain has done mistakes in the past, so has every single one of us if we stop to think about it.

Some peoples' mistakes were more advertised than others, that means nothing.

Dain is an able fighter and moreso an able leader. I believe he'll do fine as long as he restricts his action within the law.

Despite my public dislike of the Nobility system, I never claimed and it never was claimed that Captains of the guards must be elected, so I am fine with him being placed in that position.

He thus also has my support.

- Blake Thorn
Llama

Post by Llama »

A neatly written letter lies below

You are going about this the wrong way.

There are many settlements on this island, and Trollsbane is just one of them. If you are fortunate enough not to be born human, there is a union or a settlement for all races. If you are human, and prefer the company of your own kind, then you may join Varshikar, Caelum or the Northmark, depending on which suits you better - if you are skilled in magics, there are two more groups you may join instead, I know for certain that the Academy even has sleeping quarters for its students.

That said, if you choose to remain a vassal of the Archduchess of Trollsbane, then you have no right to dirty her name in this manner.

What is the point of complaining and attempting to cause a revolution against the leaders, when you can lend your sword (or tools) to another leader?

~K.Tao~