Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Enjoyed the KoG tournament...

Garick...

Erester and Jonathan lots of fun..

Too brief with Dante...
Gregor Dynati

Post by Gregor Dynati »

Sehr schöner Plausch mit Cereler am Feuer

edit: Varshikar wegen Überfüllung geschlossen!
Danke an die Anwesenden ;)
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Endlich!

Endlich haben es wieder mehr als zwei Zwerge nach Silberbrand geschafft! War toll mit euch zu spielen. :D
Lady Misha

Post by Lady Misha »

All the lizards, Hip-hip hooray for SSsssspeech impedimentsssss

The random encounter with Armagan of the Axe! I don't know why, but it felt like the first scene to a movie or something.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Thanks to everyone who has talked and traded with the cook in Bane today!

And of course the whole tournament thing yesterday.
Brought the fun back to me!
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Thanks to Davien for the execution rp of my random male character and to all who watched/participated, especially Athian. That was the most fun I've had deleting a character.

*thinks what to do next*
Davien

Post by Davien »

It was my pleasure to execute your invertebrate male. Don't worry people I didn't kill Starling, nor do I think I could. Everyone that watched and perhaps got a little confused it still added to the drama nicely. Really good, but brief. Stick to dresses Star.
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Thanks for the fun map hunts.. Ademar, Oger, Kaelyn and Cass... had fun particularly talking of brothels *laughs*
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

this might be a little laaate..buuut the whole tournament in trolls bane the other day, Artimer and the dwarf had me laughing out loud a lot of timesxD good times, good times:)
Lady Misha

Post by Lady Misha »

Isssaria

Glad to see not every warrior is a fearless one.
Thanseus Valerian
Location: Nichts ist drinnen, nichts ist draußen, was drinnen ist ist draußen, was draußen ist ist drinnen.

Post by Thanseus Valerian »

Eisenbein wrote:Endlich!

Endlich haben es wieder mehr als zwei Zwerge nach Silberbrand geschafft! War toll mit euch zu spielen. :D
Teilweise warn sogar etwa Leute da und es sind auch ein paar alte Leute wieder aufgetaucht ;-)
Laendrelle

Post by Laendrelle »

Harok and Leva. It was fun.
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

It was fantastic to see Laendrelle back on the island. The fairiest Fairy ever!
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

today i really enjoyed the trip to the skeleton forest with Lesska and that urrshka? those other lizards..two of them didnt give me a # i but meh was still fun:D smahs!stomp!crrruuusssh!
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Thanks to Joxia, Altrix and everyone at the campfire when I logged in. Unusual... Tolerance between the small group with Kae around, haha.

Also, thanks to the whole wedding group even though I crashed before getting to the castle and am too tired to log back in. Hope everyone has fun!

Last but not least though, a big and everlasting thanks to Drathe. The awesome comradeship continues. Deep, dark secret for deep, dark secret. :P

<3 and thanks to everyone for being the perfect unwinding for me after a day's work. ^_^
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Ayla wrote:Thanks to Joxia, Altrix and everyone at the campfire when I logged in. Unusual... Tolerance between the small group with Kae around, haha.

Also, thanks to the whole wedding group even though I crashed before getting to the castle and am too tired to log back in. Hope everyone has fun!

Last but not least though, a big and everlasting thanks to Drathe. The awesome comradeship continues. Deep, dark secret for deep, dark secret. :P

<3 and thanks to everyone for being the perfect unwinding for me after a day's work. ^_^
LMAO...dont always know what to think of her! :P

was interesting the couple times Jox saw her around. My treasure hunting companions...And a very special thanks to Drathe

And today pushing Serians buttons was great fun and had nice time training with Dain as well...

TAHKS GUYS!! :D
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

Thanks to Father Marr, Oger and Jox for a fun afternoon.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Artimer, banging two oil lamps together to make it sound like he was working in the workshop... Very creative.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

XD Banging lamps together to sound like he's working so he can eavesdrop on Kaelyn making a scene and tearing into poor little Dante. :P

Thanks to the both of them, Artimer and Dante, last night even if this is belated. It was exciting and dramatic.
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

Bandorakai for the new Guardsman that he is, made me chuckle and played along well. Of course Kaelyn for D's confidante and drinking accomplis. Altrix, dont really get to RP much with him but when ever I do the character is always well played and enjoyable.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Drathe wrote:Thanks to Father Marr, Oger and Jox for a fun afternoon.
Marr...kept me laughing, thank you and you too Drathe. and all that followed. And Oger....for letting Drathe die...lmao :P
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

The meeting at the tavern was fun, special thanks to the Jarl & wife, Amrothar, Taylor and the shadow sprite. looking forward to what the future brings with this scenario.

The fiesty elfess Lillith, and Arandir for seeing to her wounds.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Bandorakai last night was pretty fun^.^sorta came in the middle of the tavern thing but still interesting to watch.
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Erstmal ein Lob an die Zwerge! Es war klasse!

And: Thanks to the guys in the tavern! It was fun! Although, as always when something is going on, the number of visitors suddenly jumped when the action started...guys...when you come...at least do some RP, ok? *g*

*hides because of the criticism*
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Joxia Doral wrote:The meeting at the tavern was fun, special thanks to the Jarl & wife, Amrothar, Taylor and the shadow sprite. looking forward to what the future brings with this scenario.

The fiesty elfess Lillith, and Arandir for seeing to her wounds.
I can only return that!!! Joxia was great that night, and gave Vigalf and Rhianna every single reason to justify or at least use their prejudices!!

Amrothar, du weisst Bescheid... klasse RP bei beiden politischen Treffen. Wobei ich lieber mit dir futtere, aus dem Grund raus dass du prima Köche hast ^^.

The shadow sprite, the Yoda-goblin :P and also Taylor, although we left when you just had started I think, were great aswell.
Also thanks to Lesska ;) (hope you don't mind I name the lizard after the dwarf ;P)

*the Jarl's wife*
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Thanks to 'babysitter' Cassandria.
Longest talk after a while of non-RPing.

Great and a big THANK YOU :D :!:
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Szrenszor, Lesska and Issaria, the little football game we had with the helmet and the following hunt on skeletons in the forest:) i especially enjoyed the relax RP we had xD "And here we can observe the strange sight of lizardfolk relaxing in a group by the river, extraordinary!"^,^
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Danke an Aria, Roland, Yusuf, Saril und Harok!
Es hat mir viel Spass gemacht mit euch!!!
Saril

Post by Saril »

Oh ja, war mal wieder eine Abwechslung ^^
Roland Tafar

Post by Roland Tafar »

Ja, hat viel Spaß gemacht. Danke.