A fallen Elf ((open RP))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aldan Vian

A fallen Elf ((open RP))

Post by Aldan Vian »

A body lays in the streets of Trolls Bane. A small pool of blood is now forming around it. Its blood stained silver hair reaching down to his waist. A pair of now dull sapphire eyes gazing up at the sky blankly. Stabbed into its lifeless chest is a dagger from which a small drop of poison now falls. There dosen't appear to be any sign of a struggle but what does this mean. An Assasin? A suicide?
TO those who know him the body is and could only be recognized as the Elf. Aldan Vian
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

A taller elf walks away from the body about two feet, and puts away two more daggers into his belt.His black hair flows in the wind. He spits on the body and puts a note on his chest.He Turns.he puts his cloak on and covers his head and runs to the harbor.He looks back to the land he has grown to love,one last time...and gets onto the boat to the mainland to start a new life.The note reads:
To whom found this body,I am tired of being talked about behind my, back.I have done this as a sign of warning.If this ever happens again,i shall return and kill all who threaten the wellbeing of the land by doing so.I chose to kill my brother because he was holding me back,always trying to talk me out of things and stealing from me what was rightfully mine.Im sorry mother...

~~a last letter,Maeglin Telemmaite
Last edited by Maeglin Telemmaite on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

A young lizard walks forward spotting the body. He runs up and drops at the bodies side.
Sadly he looks down remembering the elf and what he did for him. He gets up and runs off in search of help.
Maeglin Telemmaite

A well-built lizard runs into the other as it is walking on the road and says to it:

what is wrong little one,why are you so stricken?
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

THe small lizard looks up at the big one. The little one is covered in dark blood red colored scales. He appears far stronger then most lizards. His dark red scales extreamly thick. THey appear as if they would work better than most armor themselves. He moves quickly almost not seeing the other lizard at first.

Aldansss bes dead. He besss ones of my bessst friendsesss. I notsss know whatsss to do nowsss.
Youchimitchu

Post by Youchimitchu »

* the cold air made a chill run down his spine as he walked with a staggered
gate a wound he has always hidden from people as he moves down the street his eyes fall upon the body a calm expression still on his face as he rushes forward to it and kneels looking over the wound His first reaction is to almost grab the knife yet he stops standing back up he mutters his wand glows with fire in the area around him as his eyes look for any dark eyes or blades nearby he then looks back to Aldan *

"Aldan...what has happened to you..."

*seeing the poison of the knife he places two fingers to the elf to check if at all a pulse or if the body is cold he looks down and reads the note standing quickly now*

" I must find a guard .."

*rushes off to the Guardhouse. a slight limp and stagger with each step till he forces himself to moves normally*
Last edited by Youchimitchu on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maeglin Telemmaite

The taller lizard picks up the smaller one and his dark green scales that are covered wioth soot seem to move as if they were alive.He was moving at an incredible rate and then all the sudden stops at the body.

Is this him? he says as he sets him down,of course it was retoricle.He walks over toi the body and picks up the note on his body,reads it and sighs. I wonder where i went wrong with that one.i always watched out for him. He picks up a shovel near by and digs a small hole,he drops the letter inside and plants a small tree over it...he says a few things and sprinkles a powder over the sappling and it sprouts up into a powerful elden oak.He takes the small lizards arm and embraces him.im sorry boy,i realy am.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

THe small lizard does nothing but stare down at the body. He stays just looking at it for about five minutes. He looks up to the other lizard.

I zink hes would haves wanted to be burriedsss at da base of da Eldan Oaksss. I zink in Wesst ssstrand hes would be happys.
Maeglin Telemmaite

The tall lizard looks to the smaller one.

It would be best if we both did it yes...and get anyone else to also.all of his friends,but i think he should be buried like royalty.Let us cremate him.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Hes be worshiperssss of Eldansss and da mother...Da firess of bragonsss not propersss..
Maeglin Telemmaite

Well i think that his father would have liked a cremation.so would his mother...but you knew him better than me.i only looked out for him since his parents died.never actauly spoken to him.A burial it is i guess.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Hisss motherss and fathersss woulds have liked himss to be thrown to da wolvessss. Datsss jusst what da tradition wassss where he comesss froms.
Maeglin Telemmaite

hahaha not even close.that was an expression."thrown to the wolves" meant buried with the kings to the Vians.I would know.I am one of them after all.I havent properly introduced myself.I am Ss'arok Zel Vian.
Last edited by Maeglin Telemmaite on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Yous be....lizzzard Vian? How....ssstrangess.
Maeglin Telemmaite

i am not blood related.I was taken in by the family 12 years before aldan was even born.When i moved out they asked me to keep an eye on him and and Maeglin.who are you?
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

I'ssss be Tak'Zel.
Maeglin Telemmaite

Tak'zel...What say you that we bury this body hey?
Pterry

An apprentice mourns

Post by Pterry »

Thigmopheles P'terrun sits by the river, watching moonlight play on the water. His expression is solemn, but he does not weep. Instead, there is an uncharacteristic anger brewing behind his ink-black eyes. "It's this place, Aldan," he says to the moonlight. "This Gobaith. It isn't right. There's a darkness about it that's more than just an absence of light, the stench of a kind of death that's more than simply the end of life. The humans and dwarves have no sense of it, and even the elves of this place seem strangely unconcerned with the... the anomalies here. Surely, they can sense the wrongness of it, the unnaturalness. And yet they seem untroubled."

He stands, brushing the sand of the riverbank from his trousers, and looks west, toward the Druidhouse and the old Monastery of Eldan. Some of the old clumsiness is gone from his long limbs, and there is steely resolve now in the set of jaw and brow, where once there was only doe-eyed innocence. "I will never forget you, my friend. You introduced me to the ways of druidry. But I must go on. I must find a new teacher and continue my studies. I came to Gobaith to do what I could to stave off the dark forces that have come into the world, to restore the Natural Order. I don't doubt but those dark forces have something to do with your untimely end. It would be an insult to your memory to give up now and run away home.

"You are with Eldan and Ushara now, and I will see you again, I hope, in that Other Place. For now, there is much to be accomplished here. May Elara guide me. Elara and the spirit of Aldan Vian."
Last edited by Pterry on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Yessss...we'sss ssshall burys its.
Aldansss would likesss dat...
The great one

Post by The great one »

Out of nowhere, a crimson eyed black as night lizard adorned in shadowplate mercenary armory with only spots of illuminous yellow covering his dark scales appears silently behind the group, only some feet away. His name was Ssarz'skar, a self proclaimed profit of the mother Zelphia, and as it is, a new found studier of Aldan - due to his help with the temple.

Looking amongst the group, Ssarz'skar notices Ss'arok Zel Vian, raising a brow curiously.

"Ssso... Only in deathsss, you care about the family whomsss brought you in...

You ssshould be much assshamed... Old friend."

Ssarz'skar releases a light hiss, flexing his long muscular neck with eyes narrowed.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

The little lizard looks back at the black one with a glare.
The great one

Post by The great one »

Ssarz'skars glance meets the smaller lizard and smirks for a moment.

"Do not be concssserned... I do not wisssh for any trouble, little one..."

His expression folds to serious as he looks from the smaller lizard to the lifeless body of Aldan Vian, twirling the sharpened spear he held in his hand to rest by his side.

"Cause of deathsss?..."
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Hissss broder maeglinsss killeds himssss.
The great one

Post by The great one »

The noir lizard with the illuminous yellow spots allows his tongue to spit from his mouth for a moment, hissing at the words spoken from the smaller lizard. Ssarz'skars' eyes remove from Aldan to the others for a moment as he twirls the spear he holds once more into a sheath that rests in his back, turning and walking toward the gates of trolls bane hissing the words...

"He mussst be avenged...

And with that, he was gone.
Maeglin Telemmaite

The taller lizard looks a tthe younger one.

You should not have said that to him.He is a cruel and evil man.You know what he has tried to do?
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Do I looksss like I caresss?

THe smaller one sighs
Ss'arok Zel Vian

Post by Ss'arok Zel Vian »

Well,no but Aldan didnt realy care for him.He would be very angry if He was alive roday.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

An elf with long silver hair reaching just below his shoulders and piercing sapphire eyes runs up the street seeing the body. At his side is a familiar wolf of silver fur and emerald eyes. The elf rests on his mage staff for a moment looking down at the body before falling to his knees. A small tear drop falls from his eye. Under his breath he mumbles a few words.

Father....how could he do this to you...
Lily Crystal

Post by Lily Crystal »

Lily hummed a cheerful tune as she went on her way down the streets carrying a tray of freshly baked cookies. Coming upon the bloody corpse, she dropped her tray with a clank scattering the cookies.

Lily gasped in disbelief, "Mr...Mr Aldan? How could this be?" Blinking away tears, she rushed to Aldan's side and tried to tug the dagger out...
Maeglin Telemmaite

Lily let it be.The gaurd need to know everything about the body.