A large plaque is placed against the wall

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Malkar

A large plaque is placed against the wall

Post by Malkar »

A brothel update:

We have structured within our group an order of skilled young women. This order includes our own members who are particularly suited in the skills of sexual seduction. These women will take contracts through me from people on the isle, (sent by dove or other) and they will be handpicked for each official job, based on their abilities and the client's needs.

Brothel ranks:

Young vixen: 25 silver for deed. These have limited experience, and there may be a possibility of faliure during their missions, which makes them cheap to hire but risky to use (as with any of our women, we can't guarantee sterility).

Experienced Woman: 50 silver for deed. A well worn glove you might say, who is recognized as having solid knowledge of what they are doing. More reliable, better likelihood of success.

Goddess of Seduction: 1 gold coin (or powerful magical item. Terms debatable). She will never fail.

All clients will be approved by me first, before i will assign a woman to the prospective task. The payment will go through me.

We do not discriminate against clients, and we promise total anonymity.

~Sheep

((Of course.. this is completely rp. We understand the rules! More of a dating service for social services and what not. ))
Hushed

Post by Hushed »

A small Gnome walks up to the posting, and licks his lips before writing something on a sheet of parchment, and tacking it onto the wall next to the plaque.

I believe the price for a Young Vixen should be more expensive than the price of a, how you put, 'a well worn glove'. Unless you expect people to be into Old Hags, yet you humans are a strange breed... In addition if we are to remain anonymous then I truly do not care whether or not your ladies are sterile.

The note is not signed, but one may have a seen a small brittle Gnome with large fingers walking away from it.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

I would like to purchase three goddess' of seduction and five young vixens.

~Wolf
Larien.

Post by Larien. »

Sundo Raca wrote:I would like to purchase three goddess' of seduction and five young vixens.

~Wolf
No, he wouldn't.

(( :P ))
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Do you offer any men of similar quality?

~Starling
Malkar

Post by Malkar »

I'm trying to make out a deal with the Rothman family as we speak. Hair can be dyed.

Leader of the Brothel of Mustang
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

A dark haired elfess pauses to read over the response, her eyes rolling slightly as she supresses a groan and mutters something to herself. Taking out a pen, she writes a hasty response, not bothering to sign it before striding off looking unsatisfied.

Send a dove when you find some other flavor.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I heard they have a fine specimen of lizard who works for free.

F
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Juliana chuckles with dark green eyes sparkling as she reads the board then takes out a parchment and places a large note at the bottom with a dagger halfway in the wall.

Depends on the lizard.

The note simply has a "J" on it
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

With a chuckle, a dark-haired elfess writes boldly under the words written on a parchment hung further up the wall.
Fooser wrote:I heard they have a fine specimen of lizard who works for free.

F
Show and tell?
Promises, promises.