Caelum

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

.. Actually Dom did a big scout of the whole of Varshikar, and I don't want any trouble with Gryphius. If you are so confident, come to Caelum or so.

~W.E~
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

No you wanted to challenge the people of Varshikar or not, well you might just be a big mouth as you always were halfinbreed creature.

~Pellandria~
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Pellandria is running out of intelligent productive things to say.

-Grivijak
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

So you say I have a big mouth, while I wait inside the town and those who challenge us and don't even come into the town, stand up to be a proud leader and "more than someone could chew" but yes..what could a death orc possible say anyway.

~Pellandria~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Retlak wrote:Pellandria is running out of intelligent productive things to say.

-Grivijak
I think you miswrote this. You imply that she had intelligent things to say in the first place. I'm also most curious, According the the first parchment, Grivijak is dead, yet you wrote here.

~A dead man~
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Magic and words are powerful tools.
I never died.

- Grivijak
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Another rolled up parchment is being dropped from above.

Pellandria, mind your words! You're way out of line here, so cease that malarkey.

Howsoever, Sir William: For you've decided to forward this matter to the administration
of Greenbriar, I've submitted my inquiry there - I seriously doubt Amras Telemnar would
want a child to be slain for whatever reason, even if killing rabbits is being considered a
capital crime in his eyes.

But I must admit I'm somewhat confused about your foregone statement, that this issue
is in fact Greenbriar's: It might be that Caelum adopted one their laws, but forwarding any
act of violation against it upon your ground into their jurisdiction makes it appear, like the
realm of Caelum in fact shared its own sovereignty. It makes legal processes needlessly
ambiguous.

Concerning your witness: I assume he seeks to capitalize upon our two realm's conflict
by devising his own truths, or sought to escape punishment for his presence upon your
territory, and offered these statements in return. At least it sounds logical, given your
extremely restrictive state of law, regarding visitors. I will keep an eye upon this matter,
just as you will.

And there's no need to threaten us with your "executives", for they roam our lands at
will anyway. You could at least attempt to hold them in line.

Sincerely,

~Gryphius Messerzunge~
Leader of Varshikar
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Trespassing is the blacklisted crime. The rabbit is not our business. The rabbit law was added for Briar and they can think of a suitable punishment. I personally wouldn't have a clue what to do for such a minor crime. And the accused has been let of, as I said, but any further will DEFINITELY be blacklisted, regardless of who they are.

~W.E~
Last edited by AlexRose on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phadian Gess

Post by Phadian Gess »

A dark cloaked man enters and writes upon the wall with a quill

I have documentation of the event in question, I can prove what took place that day.

~Unsigned
Amira Ranevskaya

Post by Amira Ranevskaya »

A parchment rests with a neatly copied page out of a book.

Blackmail n :
1. any payment extorted by intimidation, as by threats of injurious revelations or accusations.

How can you blackmail someone for something they never did? Is this a threat that has been made up so Caleum can get something they want?

Amira Ranevskaya
Borine

Post by Borine »

I wish to become a friend of Caelum so that I may freely walk the lands and whenever possible I will contribute to Caelum
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Could you please provide your name unsigned writer? Also, You should defiantly meet some of the members in person before you become a citizen of Caelum. If you wish to meet me send me a dove.

~Captain of the Guard,
Evan Ross~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

We just gave:
  • 1540 Bricks
  • 7330 Sand
  • 4440 Naldor logs
  • 7400 Fir boards
  • 2160 Apple boards
  • 5120 Pins
  • 56 Saws
  • 253 Hammers
  • 155 Shovels
  • 313 Buckets
  • 714 Silver coins
  • 10700 Raw stones
  • 160 Glass ingots
  • 200 Cherry boards
  • 1 Peel
  • 1 Rolling pin
And a lot extra probably to the builder, so construction's begun on:
  • A tavern (Fully furnished)
  • Second story to the manor
  • Workshop
  • Wall
  • Gatehouse
  • Square
I am leaving soon, and if construction is completed by the time I am back, the gates will be open for the time being (though the manor still locked), but it is still illegal to go on our land if not a citizen, keep in mind. A lock on the gate will be added and keys purchased when I have returned and the gatehouse and wall are built.

We plan to hold a banquet at some point when the town is built, in which anyone who is not blacklisted may come.

~W.E~
Borine

Post by Borine »

Is there any chance I could become a friend of Caelum of so some sorts...maybe I could gather some materials...?

Christopher Rigden
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Materials for what?

~W.E~
Borine

Post by Borine »

Are you building anything more?

C.R
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

We've got a bit more space, in which we'll probably put a couple of houses, but next we're focusing on tools and furnishings, but as they're in such a low quantity and therefore don't require nearly as much materials, we'll probably have this done a lot quicker once we've decided what we actually want.

~W.E~
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

How about a prison? Or do we already have something that could function as one?

Just a thought...

~Aeridor Isthil~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Well, that's not of immediate concern because we're built on a foundation of selective citizenship and trust. I very much doubt any of the citizens would wish to commit crimes to each other and a bit of playful fighting as long as noone's injured isn't a concern. But sure, once all the more important things are done that could be arranged, although a dungeon would probably be of more use if you catch my drift.

~W.E~
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

We can always use the fact that we're neighbours, for that matter.

~Avalyon
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Does the dungeon accommodate willing females too?

-Kevin Lightdot
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Avalyon el'Hattarr wrote:We can always use the fact that we're neighbours, for that matter.

~Avalyon
You really should get a door fitted.

~W.E~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Alright, everything is built and today I purchased 20 more keys, so if anyone needs a key, write here or send me a dove.

~W.E~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

To the fair Lords of Caelum,

We, the fair Dwarves of Goldburg would like to discuss building/purchasing a small Embassy in your fair village. We require a 'Home away from Home' for our travels to the 'kindly West', as well as a place to meet to conduct business.

Perhaps it may even have a use, such as a small shop or smithy, something needed, not large, yet not a priority to build for yourselves. Something that is needed by the fair people there such as the "Glass shop" in TrollsBane, which helped create more 'Glass' there.

I look forward to a response, and further trade between our Guilds.

In Service,
~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Steward of the "Axe of Irmorom"
Steward of "Ironsledge"
Page of the Knights of Gobaith
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

We've regained control of Caelum, so now things need to be done.

We need to rebuild so donations will be accepted again. I'll get a quote for how much needs paying.

I also will appoint a new council.

On top of this, we're recruiting again and we'll be more lenient on who we allow to join Caelum, so if you have any interest, write here or send a dove.

~W.E~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Citizen list revised.

WARNING: I removed ANY names that I was even a little unsure of the activity of, so if you are active and not on the list, I will put you back on.

~W.E~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

I believe Evan is dead.
-unsigned-
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

It seems nowadays there are times when Evan appears to be dead and others where he appears to be alive, but just to remove ambiguity I'll remove his name for you.

~W.E~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Dispite disagreeances. The knighthood of Gobaith would like to offer help in the repair of Caelum. Please let us know what goods are needed for repair. If you choose to refuse this offer, simply don't give us a list.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Don't fallinks for itsks...All he wantinks is to givesks material, then he wouldsks sayinks that Knights havinks contributed, and so in part owninks Caelum.

He beinks power hungrysks, Grakir thinks.

High Shaman Grakir