The Kingdom of Silverbrand ~ Das Königreich Silberbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ivar Kraftimarm

Post by Ivar Kraftimarm »

ja raswid, komm vorbei, dann stell ich dich den wächterinnen vor damit sie dich rein lassen.

ivar
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Höret, höret Freunde Silberbrands und Bewohner Gobiaths!

Hiermit verkündet Das Königreich Silberbrand dass am 6. Eldas im Jahre 25. Friedwulfa zur Vizekönigin von Silberbrand vereidigt wurde. Somit hat Friedwulfa, in jeglicher Abwesenheit des Königs, die Pflicht die Aufgaben des Königs bis zu seiner Rückkehr zu übernehmen.

Möge Silberbrand weiter wachsen und gedeien!

Hoch die Axt!
The Grey Rose

Post by The Grey Rose »

Zur Vorsicht und falls keiner der Zwerge mehr die Rosenbretter studiert, begibt sich die Gräfin zum Anschlagsbrett der Zwerge und befestigt dort mit einem kleinen Hammer eine Abschrift ihrer Antwort.

Im Namen des Hohen Zirkel und der gesamten Ritterschaft danke ich Euch für die Einladung, werte Zwergin Friedwulfa.
Gern werde ich sie annehmen und mit meinen Mannen zum erwähnten Zeitpunkt eintreffen.

Sun Long
~ Im Namen der Grauen Rose ~
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Als sie das nächste Mal die Bretter kontrolliert nickt sie wohlwollend als sie Suns Anschlag sieht.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~ A Hawk arrives carrying a message from Goldburg~
Hail King Manron!

We would like to inform you and your subjects of a new addition to both our lands.

There is a lush and fertile valley between Silverbrand and Goldburg. Until now, it's only been good for the cherry and apple orchards we both plant.

Today, we met with Lorian Macgintish about a farm. Our first site was not good enough, but after much 'discussion' (you know how he is!), we decided to till the fields near the crossroads between us in this "Silverbrand-Goldburg" Valley. We also built some Grain silos, and a public depot and Millstone at 'great' expense to us.

Even though we have paid dearly for this, you are welcome to use these "Brand and Burg" Farms for the good of all Dwarves and our visitors. They are for use by all to promote Dwarven interaction and Brotherhood.

It is hoped that perhaps sheep, rabbits or even cows may return to this area soon. The valley with it's steep cliffs, gentle river, Mule Stables and lush trees is ideal for all these things.

May you find these "Brandenburg Farms" as useful to you, as we shall. They will help bring our Dwarves together, as well as bring visitors and customers to our gates again. Yes, "Brandenburg" Farms shall be public to all.

In Service,
~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Steward of the "Axe of Irmorom"
Steward of "Ironsledge"
Page of Gobaith
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Dear Brother Chester,

There is still a farm in the mountains. You can feel free to use it. We dont want to have to much Free sections for the longlegs near the throne of Irmorom. We are still dwarves, want to enjoy the silence of the mountains.

I dislike this farm. I would like that you inform us in the future if you plan such things.

By the way, we have to talk about many things now, but its in your hands if we ever meet ....

Friedwulfa, not representative for silverbrand
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Dear Sister Freidwulfa,

I understand, and ask that you meet us at Goldburg in one dwarven Day. We are sorry we missed your 'dinner' earlier. Just knock upon the Citadel Gates above ground, and we'll meet with you.
((Sunday 9pm GMT))

The Silverbrand Farm is much too far away for us in Goldburg, and was therefore quite unusable. Unlike our brothers and sisters underground, we have many friends among the 'long-legs', and welcome them to our Halls both as friends and 'Comrades in Arms'. The 'Brandenburg' Farms are purchased through our labor and donations, and shall be available to all.

Hope to meet with you soon!

~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Last edited by Juniper Onyx on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Dear Vice-King,

I am sorry about my earlier words and actions. I spoke in Haste and after some Beer!

Thank you for meeting with us, and we have discussed many options. We shall remove the 'Farms', and the silos.

We are working to find a solution that will be acceptable to all of Goldburg and Silverbrand. I hope you will continue to send doves to discuss options. We should decide on a good answer by the time we meet again.

Thank you,
In Service,
~Chester Copperpot
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Thats a first step, I am sure we find another to come closer.

Friedwulfa
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

seid gegruesst, Vizekoenigin Friedwulfa!

habt dank fuer eure einladung.
ich werde alles tun, um zu eurem turnir kommen zu koennen, und auch die Nordmarker auffordern, eurer einladung folge zu leisten.
wir freuen uns auch darauf, die ritter der rose wieder treffen zu duerfen.
es ist ein guter gedanke, die kraefte der insel, die noch nicht dem blutigen gott verfallen sind, etwas naeher zusammen ruecken zu lassen.

Tjalf von Nordmark, Jarl des Drachenklans
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Hail Silverbrand!

I would like to say "Thank You" for joining the Kingdom of Silverbrand. In the next weeks, several other dwarves from Goldburg shall join and the union of Goldburg into Silverbrand shall be complete. No more "Guild" Goldburg. Only Silverbrand.

I have been appointed as a "Clanlord" for "Clan Goldburg". This doesn't mean that "Goldburg" is separate. It only means that "Clan Goldburg" is any dwarf who can speak the new language, no matter where they live. My duty shall be to help those dwarves apply, find their way, introduce them and help them become one of the "Family" as best as I can. ((Like an English Translator))
I answer to the King and Vice-King, and offer my services to all in Silverbrand, no matter the language.

The Citadel and underground smithy of "Goldburg" are open to all who wish to use it. I shall give 20 keys to the Vice-King Friedwulfa soon, to pass out to any dwarf. It is now part of Silverbrand, and we wish greater friendship and company between new and old language dwarves.

We have two sets of anvils, smelting ovens, Gem cutters, and 2 additional types of depots for storage. In the "castle", we also have Tailoring Tools, 2 Carpentry Tables, Kitchen Tools and a meeting Table. All are open to you.

We only ask that you lock any doors you open, and be friendly to any other dwarves there.

The Vice-King and I hope this will bring all dwarves together, increase activity and help Silverbrand grow into a Great City!

In Service,
~Chester Copperpot
Clanlord of Silverbrand
'Former' Chief of Goldburg
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Höret Höret!

Silberbrand gibt bekannt, dass einem neuen Bruder dieser Tage der Eid abgenommen wurde und somit Bürger Silberbrands geworden ist!
Harlad Eisenbrecher steht somit unter dem Schutze Irmoroms, sowie der Stadt selbst!
Heißt ihn herzlichst Willkommen in unseren Reihen!

Gezeichnet~
im Auftrag des
Königs von Silberbrand
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Höret Höret!

Silberbrand gibt bekannt, dass einem neuen Bruder dieser Tage der Eid abgenommen wurde und somit Bürger Silberbrands geworden ist!
Ragnar Soluis steht somit unter dem Schutze Irmoroms, sowie der Stadt selbst!

Gezeichnet~
im Auftrag des
Königs von Silberbrand
K.S.

Post by K.S. »

Aus der Tiefe Silberbrands dringt ein leises aber anhaltendes Pochen.
Es hört sich fast so an, als ob jemand an ein Tor schlagen würde.
Langsam wir es leiser, bis es schlussendlich kaum her hörbar ist und abrupt endet.
K.S.

Post by K.S. »

Abermals ist in Silberbrands unterirdischen Höhlen ein Klopfen zu hören.
Diesmal dringen jedoch die gut hörbaren aber seltener erklingenden Geräusche bis in den Thronsaal hervor.
Wahrscheinlich wurde in den unteren Minen jemand eingeschlossen.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Höret Höret!

Nerix Goldzahn steht somit unter dem Schutze Irmoroms, sowie der Stadt selbst!

Gezeichnet~
im Auftrag von Silberbrand
Crenlorno

Joining the Kingdom

Post by Crenlorno »

I am Treldor Slerton Strong dwarf of heart and character I am hear to honor and serve the house of Goldburg and the land of Silverbrand I request to join this guild and this clan I am currently in the work room of silverbrand and will reside there till someone from Goldburg or silverbrand would do me the honor of allowing me to become a resident of Goldburg please. thank you.
Last edited by Crenlorno on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Weilanderus

Post by Weilanderus »

Tach Treldor, Irmoron with you
i'm Agnir you be seen me often.
Please write your Citicenship in this TownBoard.

http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewto ... c&start=75

And now don't forget it...
You are welcome brother...
gez. Agnir
Crenlorno

Gratitude

Post by Crenlorno »

Thank you for allowing me the rank of aspirant in becoming a citizen of Silverbrand Thank you to the queen for allowing me this honor and the honor of your presence in this matter I honor you. Long live Silverbrand and the house of Goldburg may Irmoron guide you all.
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Hört Hört

Im Namen der Priesterschaft des
Irmorom-Tempel zu Silberbrand
verkünde ich, dass Friedwulfa
Silberklinge zu Silberbrand,
Adoptivtochter des Gründervaters
Tialdin, am 2. Ushos vor dem
Weltenschmied zur Königin von
Silberbrand ernannt wurde.

Hail Irmorom!

Hail Ihrer Majestät der Königin!

Gezeichnet

Ferin Zwergenblut
Wahrer des Glaubens Irmorom

Hear Hear

In the name of the priesthood of the
Irmorom-temple of Silverbrand I
annouce that Friedwulfa Silberklinge
of Silverbrand, adopted daughter of
founder dwarf Tialdin, was crowned
Queen of Silverbrand on the 2nd
Ushos infront of the World Smith.

Hail Irmorom!

Hail Her Majesty the Queen!

Signed

Ferin Zwergenblut
Keeper of the Faith of Irmorom
Rothen

Königen

Post by Rothen »

Hoch lebe euere Majestät,
ich wünsche euch alles erdenklich Gute und hoffe auf eine lange Amtszeit.
Ich bedaure zutiefts das ich nicht bei der Krönung nicht bewohnen konnte, in den nächsten Tagen werde ich nach Silberbrand reisen und euch meine Geschenke überreichen.
Hochachtungsvoll Cereler Rotheyn
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Ein Schrieb in Zwergenrunen hängt an:

Werte Zwerge, ick bin einjeladen, am kommenden Morgen ((also heut gegen 8)) irgendwo, was ick hier nich erwähnen will, irgendnen Dank entgegenzunehmen, wie sicher viel andere auch.

Des weiteren sind Boendal und Suriam eingeladen um genauso bedankt zu werden.

Ick würde mich freuen wenn einige andere Zwerge auch noch mitkommen würden, erstens weil Madame Long gestern schon schimpfte das icke als Könichin allein draussen rumlauf un zum anderen weil icks liebe wenn wir im Rudel auftauchen und bisserl Stimmung machen.
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Sehr geehrter Cereler Rotheyn,

Ich bedanke mich bei Euch für die Glückwünsche.

Königin Friedwulfa Silberklinge von Silberbrand
Senrin der Ältere

Irmorom zum Gruße,

Morgen, am 20. Ushos* werden wir
im Tempel zu Silberbrand eine
Messe zu Ehren Irmoroms halten.

Jeder Gläubige ist eingeladen.

Wer dem Weltenschmied ein Opfer
darbringen will, möge dieses zur
Messe mitbringen.

Gezeichnet

Ferin Zwergenblut

(( *Heute, 19 Uhr dt. Zeit ))
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

((Bürgerliste aktualisiert))
Senrin der Ältere

Irmorom zum Gruße,

Ich möchte für den 17. Bras zur 6. Stunde
des Morgens* zum gemeinsamen Gebet
zu Irmorom einladen.
Jeder Gläubige darf sich herzlich
aufgefordert fühlen sich mit den Zwergen
Silberbrands im Tempel einzufinden.

Gezeichnet

Ferin Zwergenblut

(( *Sonntag, 7. Dezember, 18 Uhr dt. Zeit ))
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

((All english speaking dwarves have new section in the Silverbrand forum. if you want to use it.. just pm me.

http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/index.php))
Kingdom of Silverbrand

On the 17th of Bras about noon the Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand will hold an Audience. If you have something to say, come and use the chance.

----------------------------
Am 17 Tage des Bras um die Mittagszeit wird Knigin Friedwulfa Silberklinge von Silberbrand eine Audienz abhalten. Wer etwas zu sagen hat soll kommen und die Chance nutzen.

((http://illarion.org/community/de_timeconverter.php))
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Greetings friend dwarves!

I request an audience with her majesty Queen Friedwulfa yet again, and would prefer it was possible in the following days since it is with urge I write. Please send me a message when you can meet me and where.

Thank you,

Liam Heneghan
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

I am sure, if you read the parchement above yours you will have an Idea when i have time for you...

Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand