Talking in the tavern...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Triton

Talking in the tavern...

Post by Triton »

((Open RP to everyone))

Arrr..
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

The man walks in and mutters a bit to himself, looking tired.. He takes a seat on a stool at the bar and nods to Borgate.

"The usual..."

The dwarf grunts a bit and fills up a large mug with dark beer from a bottle under the disk... As he gives it to him he murmurs with a grin..

"Yer me best customer, count.."

The man grins tiredly in return with a nod and starts to drink the beer..
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

An elf walks into the bar covering his face with a black cloak.He walks up to the bar and mumbles something to borgate.borgate then goes down to the basement and brings back a wrapped up bottle.The elf sits down and starts to drink a silver liquid that comes out of the bottle.
squee

Post by squee »

A lizard walks in and asks for beer. Once he is done he asks for more and more as if he never tried it before.
Maeglin Telemmaite

Squee I have gotten you hooked on beer since that day Aldan was in the hospital havent I?
squee

Post by squee »

Y-y-es
Maeglin Telemmaite

The elf laughs

Let me buy you a beer My good sir.
squee

Post by squee »

Squee smiles
Ok, thanks!
Maeglin Telemmaite

The elf throws borgate some silvers and buys the entire bar a round.
squee

Post by squee »

Squee smiles and starts drinking the beer
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

The man is silently drinking his beer and waits for something worth his attention.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

A small, but pointedly-featured goblin sits in the corner, currently unobserved until this moment; he shifts in his seat, retrieving a dusty bottle of wine from his bag, a grin upon his green face.

"Borgate...Your winesks not beinks worth what Grakir payinks for them, hope you not mindinks that I bringinks my ownsks from now on."

He giggles slightly, obviously not caring whether the dwarf minds or not.

"It wouldsks have been better if you noticedsks me, elf. I beinks a high priestsks you knowsks...it wouldsks have beinks politesks to offer me a drink, and askinks whatsks I wanted. I notice you notsks askink Count Heneghan what he wantinks either, noesks?"

The Shaman of Moshran stares at the elf, a look of deep dissatisfaction in his eyes.

"I never trustinks an elf who notsks showinks the wisdom and tact their race beinks so...reknownedsks for...Especially givinks a drunk lizardsks more to drinksks..."
Maeglin Telemmaite

Sorry Grakir I dint see you there sitting in the Darkness.Care for something?
The elf looks stern and playfully at the same time
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

The priest sighs, clearly dissapointed with the elf.

"I beinks ashamedsks to call you an elfsks...You havinks no respectsks..."

Grakir toys gently with his staff, as if considering an idea.

"If yousks gettinks Grakir a mead, perhapsks he would considersks yousks a little lesks likesks a child"

A piece of parchment is taken up by Grakir as he begins to write, while he waits for his drink to be delivered by the impressionable elf; the parchment is titled "The Story of Kragger the Disobedient..."
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

*On one of her rare visits to town from her strenuous training at the gnolls, Mairae walks into the north gate looking around seeing not a soul. Curious, wondering what if anything is happening, she goes from building to building before finally hearing just the faintest sound coming from the tavern. She may be seen in the entrance blinking at the darkness inside as her eyes adjust while removing her leather gloves. Her chain armor making a slight scraping sound with her movement, looking rather worn with some obvious dents in it as does her serinjah in their sheaths. Upon seeing the tavern occupied, she speaks in a low voice with only a couple of elven words thrown in but the accent unfamiliar.*

Greetings, I was wondering if anyone else was in town.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

The man has been silent so far but now puts down the mug and glances to the woman..

"Hello there, milady.."

He smiles tiredly, his eyes show hints of red.. He looks to Grakir for a moment..

"Grakir.. Why are you in town anyway?"
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Grakir grins at the man, stroking an ear considerately as he does so...

"I beinks heresks for...what beinks it you huminks saysks...business and pleasuresks!"

He continues:

"Orcses not havinks muchsks need of me at the momentsks...So I cominks here to meetsks a friend of oursks...I thinkinks you knowsks her, yesks. Also, what better placesks to put storiesks in writinks than Borgate's brigand barsks...Though, I writinks storiesks only for teachink others aboutsks Him, and my own pleasinks. What yousks here for, Liam?"

The goblin nods to the newcomer, a smile crossing his lips, though it fades to muttering as he looks at the other elf in the corner.

"Greetinks elfess...You lookinks likesks a true elfsks - unlike the othersks in here..."
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

*Mairae smiles at the man and the goblin then with a few hesitant steps walks inside the tavern, the slight limp to her left leg barely noticeable as she walks to the bar but doesn't order anything simply sits on the stool before turning to the goblin again. With her words carefully pronounced as if just learning common she speaks to him.*

I am an elfess from the mainland and haven't met too many here yet.

*Mairae's blue eyes flickering in the flame of the fireplace appear almost the color of steel as she looks around the room to the other occupants nodding briefly to each*
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

The man looks thoughtfully at the goblin for a moment before answering..

"I am here for the very same reason.. But I thought I'd get something to drink first.. By the way.. Have you've seen the chief today? I've been looking for him, but I couldn't find him.. He's somewhere and slaying.. or eating.. something I suppose.. Oh well.."

He drinks some beer and glances to the elfess again with a mischevious smile..

"So you are new around? I see.. Well, a pleasure to meet you, miss.. I am Liam Heneghan, Count of Oakwood Shire. Maybe you've heard of me, but I doubt it. Pray tell, who are you?"

He awaits her reply, the reflection of the flames in the open fire dances his his eyes causing them to look very vivid. He turns towards her on the stool, resting his arm on the bar.