Nickolas Pennyswift's money

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

NightHawk

Nickolas Pennyswift's money

Post by NightHawk »

A sobbing halfling walks up to the boards and pins a note

Nickolas Pennyswift is dead, I please ask people to decide what should be done with his money. It is in the hands of a Roland Ross or someone of a similar name, hes the Baron of the southlands i think..Please discuss this

Yours mourning,
Nickolas' Cousin
Aernor Ingloril

Post by Aernor Ingloril »

Hiho,Nicky Was a good friend to me, I am quotin;
Nicky:If i'd ever have ta pass on my things ta someone, coslam youd be one o' tha first!
So, With sayin that an all,I think I should get it,or atleast most of it! im sure I can find a good use tah help people of the littlethorns and all people round bane and such! I do hope Nicky rests in eternal peace and such!

Coslam Bumblefoot Littlethorn
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I would of course need some evidence that he would in fact, have wanted these silvers to go to you. I'm sure you'll understand that I can't simply give away money of a dead man to someone I know nothing about.

~Sir Roland Ross,
Baron of Southfields~
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Aernor Ingloril wrote:Hiho,Nicky Was a good friend to me, I am quotin;
Nicky:If i'd ever have ta pass on my things ta someone, coslam youd be one o' tha first!
So, With sayin that an all,I think I should get it,or atleast most of it! im sure I can find a good use tah help people of the littlethorns and all people round bane and such! I do hope Nicky rests in eternal peace and such!

Coslam Bumblefoot Littlethorn
Lies!

Nicky was clearly MY best friend and I quote;
Shad' anythin' evarrr happen ta' me, tha' kid known as Bert shudd'a definitely get ahold'a all my possessions!
You riff raff, you thief!

There's no doubt most of the coins should go to me!
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Your Baron-ness,

As I recall rightly so, that all wasn't the case. I had become a close personal friend of Old Nicky in his last final days as we became real close fishing buddies and such and so.

Picky Nicky, as I would call him, confided in me in the last days that all them halfers were greedy wee toads and he'd rather that I, his close personal friend and blood brother (we did the ritual and all and prayed to Zhambra like you do) get all his goodies, including any baked goods that hadn't soured or gotten too awfully chewy.

It's the truth or lightning strike me,

Ashlim the Great
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

Sir Roland,

I have no dealing in this but have a suggestion.Ask the cousin what he thinks for he surely being one of nicky's family would know.And if he for some reason doesnt,I think the money should go to nickys closest family member.

May the five walk with you,

Abbot Maeglin Telemmaite~

p.s.No one should yell for it is a fair ordeal.I am only making a suggestion to the matter.
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

The mourning halfling cousin walks up to the boards and pins a parchment.

Hmm,Well,Since Coslam is a halfling,and for personal reasons,I think he should get it.

Yours mourning,
Nick's Cousin
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Unfortunately,
I require some sort of written information from Nickolas Pennyswift regarding his wishes for the money. Until such time, I cannot in good conscious let the money go to anyone when so many people claim they deserve a share of the money. Until such time as the will of Nickolas Pennyswift is made public, the money shall not be released.

~Baron Roland Ross,
Lord of Southfields~
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

I think the money should go to a good deed, like the church.

Liam Heneghan.
Caecilianus Cathari

Post by Caecilianus Cathari »

The money is mine!

Brer Beothach the Godmen
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

A man wearing a tophat skulks up to the board, he reads over the notes places and twirls his moustache.

"Nyeaah! This will surely affect my inheritance!"

He soon scurries away, mumbling something about bumping off his brothers.
Maeglin Telemmaite

An Extremely tall elf with foggy eyes and a black as pitch coat walks up to the board and places a note with a gold nail.

Why is it yours.I think Liam,For once, has a point.The money should go to a good cause.Perhaps the church.Or perhaps something else as well.

Unsigned~
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

We should not waste preciouss silver on some father, who allready prooved that he does foolish things.

It seems noone can produce a written contract of some sort anyway, but I would personally propose that the Money should go to the hospital, the people on the whole island get threated by the medicos and the druids, yet not paying one copper for all the bandages, herbs and potions they use up for them, so it might much better spent on something that allready stands on sturdy feet, than on some want to be highpriest.

~Pellandria~
Maeglin Telemmaite

An Extremely tall elf with foggy eyes and a black as pitch coat walks up to the board and places a note with a gold nail.

I know im not one to talk but why must you get involved in buisness that doesnt concern you Pella. I know Im here but I am offering advise and you are trying to swinderthe money for something that already exists.We should help put forth with something that perhaps has a chance to FLOURISH now.Perhaps the Elven Templar.

~unsigned~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Advise on what to do with the money should no written information be given can be proposed by anyone. Unsigned notes well be completely ignored.
Also, Unsigned Writer, the money well not go to something that "has a CHANCE to flourish", I well not gamble away money that is not mine to spend.

~Sir Roland Ross,
Baron of Southfields~

P.S. If I was going to give the money to something with a CHANCE to flourish, It would be Southfields, Not some want-to-be Elf group.

P.P.S. All further unsigned notes well be taken down by myself.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

The elven templar doesn't have a chance though, so.. you just proved yourself wrong.
~unsigned~
Maeglin Telemmaite

A tallelf comes up dressed in a black cloak with grey,fogged over eyes and places a peace of parchment upon the board.He also sticks it in with a solid gold nail.

to whomever you are,

We are up and officialy a guild so stuff it.The only thing we are waiting on is to build which will be comming soon and we already have ALMOST enough recources so we do have a chance.Also there will be a change to it but I am not allowed to relieve that information at this time.

Unsigned~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

A short man walks up to the wall and rips off the last two unsigned notes and adds his own. He then pockets the gold nail.

I know nothing of this "Elven Templar", and judging from the unsigned note I just disposed of, It's not the sort of group that deserves the silver of a dead halfling. For all I know it is a group of bandits, and I hope in the future the Templar keeps it's members in check.

~Sir Roland Ross,
Baron of Southfields~
Maeglin Telemmaite

I am no member but only a supporter who has met with the creator and agrees with his beliefs.

V.B

a Vampirico Blooddrinker is scribbled at the bottom barely noticable

~drow of the woods.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

A group of BANDITS!

Aldan Vian
Maeglin Telemmaite

they are not.Aldan you would know their leader woould you not?

Vampirico Blooddrinker
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Elf chuckles as he reads the post before

Yes....I would.
Llama

Post by Llama »

I would suggest that the money is used to build a crypt for the deseased one, giving him a beautiful grave.

~A wise person~
The last part of the paper appears to glow slightly
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

About that...Nick is erm.. Undead..and in bane..
Llama

Post by Llama »

Then use the money to send his soul back to its final rest.

Doesn't take a genious

~The same person as the note above~