Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Thanks to Kreb'la and 'Whisper' :-)
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

'The Elf'
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Nice RP with Orian Loran and Cassandria Littlethorn in Greenbriar :)
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Well, pretty much everybody that were in touch with Liam this evening..
Special thanks to Fayne ( as usual ;) ), The GM, "Vulgar Volgar", Garon and Aleytys!

Edit: Forgot Lairia xD Was cool too!
Last edited by Alber G on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Its definately been a good day :D

Liam, Valgor, Alyetys briefly-thanks to all, and everyone else Lady Furnir might have spoken to today :D
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Well - yes it was a nice evening - starts with the hooded *Mr. Lamar* Liam, Valgor and Fayne
the tavern after was very interesting - Rhandarja and Pellandria - how stubborn can woman be ? ! :wink:
And thanks to the *sighing* Jason aswell

G'night now all - sleep is calling
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Smalltalk in Greenbriar with Nerwin and Cassandria and back in Bane the tavern session with Lady Lamar, Pellandria and Rhandarja.

Now im too drunk, need to sleep a bit...
Amira Ranevskaya

Post by Amira Ranevskaya »

Many thanks to the poor elf who stayed up long enough to listen to Amira's ramblings and insanity. I think it will be interesting to see who gets the news out first as it is nice to play Amira once more.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

I love the story on the Orc Forum board written by our great Clan Shaman Grakir!
Now every time Rugh will blow in the horn, I'll think of that story! Great job! :-D
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Thanks Liam and Edward for the superb RP!
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Der Esel in Varshikar war cool. Auch wenn er nix gemacht hat und ich ihn forced rpen musste :oops: Es hat Spass gemacht!
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Whooooo..... A shitload of people =) ... First off Ashayen and Edward Cromwell! Great stuff... Then Fayne, it was really good.. she is so sweet and innocent... well almost :P ... Then Daelyn, But I have to say the "RP" with Aldan, the other "slave" elf and Aidin were HORRIBLE! Sorry guys but meh! Big disappointment.. Anyhow.. Then Garon for being a good friend.... And of course Djironnyma for being very kind and hospitable! :)

Thanks to pretty much every one else that has been in contact with Liam and made this day so special... :D

P.s... Bad Luck Altrix ;)
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Then Daelyn, But I have to say the "RP" with Aldan, the other "slave" elf and Aidin were HORRIBLE! Sorry guys but meh! Big disappointment..
Please do not use the thread to degrade other people's RP. No one is at their best ever, but you do not have to go to the boards and make SPECIAL mention of it. It is not going to give them incentive to "become better", and it will only cause a bit of hardship.

The thread is called "Whose RP did you like today?" for a reason.
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Everyone at the depot today, the RP was fun, sorry I didn't get everyone's name, the evil mage (Eli?), the mage witch (Amira?), Lady Fayne, Prince Darksilver, the tall man (Julius?), the lizard.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

If by tall man, you mean tall sexy man.. then yes, that was me. :wink:

That situation was fun. Valgor, Fayne, and all the rest mentioned above were definitely fun to rp with. Ayla again was pretty much spectacular, as well as Aliana.

Thanks guys. :)
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Lovely time with all of you today. I am so glad to be back. Edward Ulrich nicely done for an Albarian ;). Then to Aldan for sure I look forward to some help from above *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Where to start? Today was the best day I've had in awhile.

Edward, Ashayen, and Liam outside of Garon's-what I walked up on was great!

Liam afterwards-good, emotional rp, I'm interested to see where this will lead :wink:

Daelyn a bit later, the orc who tried to grab Fayne's butt and got a fist to the nose, Luc for not thinking Fayne was crazy when she seemed to be talking to herself...um...Rogruk for the ridiculous whispered offers...Amaria, of course. Faithful Valgor...Mel...erm...oh! Caynwyn and Amira (I think) outside the workshop and Julius for being...well, Julius...

Anyone I forgot, terribly sorry... :?

Thanks to all! :D
Amira Ranevskaya

Post by Amira Ranevskaya »

Yes, the insane one trying to burn people was Amira.

Ssssoooooo much interesting role play. The most notable of which was probably that of Vyras (sp?), Mel, Fayne, Miss "I'm going to pull your hair", and Mr "Get naked". Everyone else was good too, but these were the people who I definately got to rp with and remember. Basically if you were there an interacted with me tonight, I thank you even if you aren't listed.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Eyda and Ashayen. Fantastic. :)
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Well, thank you Edward! Was great to play the liar again, confused me a lot behind the screen >.< But i slowly have the feeling that she's going insane now.
Kudos to Eyda as well, sorry for torturing her so long :twisted: but it was too interesting what she muttered in her sleep :wink:
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Thanks to Ashayen and Edward once more!
It was so much fun, watching and listen the two again, even if I was a bit confused by all the lies sometimes as well.
And I really had fun let my little one talk in sleep about things she maybe would have never dared to say otherwise. :wink:

Thanks to you both! *bows deeply and falls onto bed*
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Eyda wrote:Thanks to Ashayen and Edward once more!
It was so much fun, watching and listen the two again, even if I was a bit confused by all the lies sometimes as well.
And I really had fun let my little one talk in sleep about things she maybe would have never dared to say otherwise. :wink:

Thanks to you both! *bows deeply and falls onto bed*
Major props for Miss Eyda, who, unfortunately has repeatedly become victim of my limited knowledge of foreign languages and yet has been ever patient with me.
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Dank an alle Beteiligten in Greenbriar heute, vorallem an diejenigen, die "von Anfang an" da waren. Immer noch "scared" vor dem, was kam und was kommen wird...

Zzzzzz, later :wink:
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

-> Nerwin

:D
Youchimitchu

Post by Youchimitchu »

The big fight at east gate today everyone there was fun .. Elderberry gottah say love that spell

to The gms
to Fayne , Amaria , the elf eating mushrooms ..... and umm... everyone else I met.
WickedEwok

Post by WickedEwok »

I liked the encounter with the dragon, again ,)
It took a little long but you got to know more people... and I did not get eaten! yay
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Jason Felarion wrote:Dank an alle Beteiligten in Greenbriar heute, vorallem an diejenigen, die "von Anfang an" da waren.

Ja, da kann ich nur zustimmen war wirklich sehr sehr gut um nicht zu sagen genial :)

Und dann noch ein spezial Dank an Goterik.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

A bit late, but yesterday the James Bond RP with Fayne was funny :D.. Sneaking about in TB 8)
The uninterested Djironnyma was kind of a cliché actually considering what was happening OOCly.. :roll:
And the unfinised "beating" of Larien, Muhaha... Looking forward to finish that! :twisted:
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Das Klohaus...^^
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Nerwin Weidenwind wrote:
Jason Felarion wrote:Dank an alle Beteiligten in Greenbriar heute, vorallem an diejenigen, die "von Anfang an" da waren.

Ja, da kann ich nur zustimmen war wirklich sehr sehr gut um nicht zu sagen genial :)

Und dann noch ein spezial Dank an Goterik.
War klasse, ich hab es genossen, danke an alle die am Anfang und dann auch gegen Ende in der Taverne dabei waren! Wann geht das heute abend doch gleich weiter? Ich hoffe ich verpass net allzu viel weil ich eben nicht pünktlich kann...