Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Colin. What a nice encounter, well rped!
My char did not trust yours too much, but well, he reminds her to her dark past ;)

Thanks for trying to sell her something *magical*!!!!!!!!! I almost rofled!!!!!! :D
Larien.

Post by Larien. »

Let's see...everyone at Wolf's "capture", then Julius later for finally catching Larien, Roy for his help and for getting poisoned so gallently, and Liam for the wonderful beating you gave her. And then Colin later on, for at least trying. It was a fun night. :D :D
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Larien. wrote:Let's see...everyone at Wolf's "capture", then Julius later for finally catching Larien, Roy for his help and for getting poisoned so gallently, and Liam for the wonderful beating you gave her. :D :D
Thanks to you.. But I think it is very hard to crawl, and defenitley to walk, with stab wounds and crushed bones everywhere :P
Korali

Post by Korali »

Pellandria, very nice talk, thank you :D
Larien.

Post by Larien. »

Alber G wrote:
Larien. wrote:Let's see...everyone at Wolf's "capture", then Julius later for finally catching Larien, Roy for his help and for getting poisoned so gallently, and Liam for the wonderful beating you gave her. :D :D
Thanks to you.. But I think it is very hard to crawl, and defenitley to walk, with stab wounds and crushed bones everywhere :P
Sure, I guess it'd be really hard to walk if you had crushed bones. Good thing she doesn't. :P
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Very nice encounter with Drathe, was almost happy that the town was empty so we could continue what started by the oven.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Rhandarja, Pellandria and Eddie Cromwell.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Thanks for everyone who put up with colin today, <3 to you all :wink:
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Vigalf and Rogruk last night, sorry I had to leave so soon, I guess I missed a lot!
Jaren

Post by Jaren »

I thoroughly enjoyed my time spend with Alandur. I have not experienced such indepth roleplay in this game for quite some time. Kudos.
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

War ein netter Abend in Greenbriar, wir sollten wirklich öfters Zwiebelball spielen.
horrible

Post by horrible »

Ashayen.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Colin, Larien, Korali, and who ever else my chars encountered over the last week. Keep it up.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Ayla the spy -- :P

and for sure Jorokar. Let see - now he has something to ponder and think about :lol:
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

A nice talk with Ssarney today, I enjoyed our campfire discussion. :wink:
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Danke an alle Barden (oder eher Bardinnen) die heute in der Taverne waren. Hat mich sehr gefreut :)
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Well I feel a bit shit but I like Artimer's and John's roleplay in the hospital.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Two great scenes today:
The crowd and the bards in the tavern. Though, it was not my intention to make you all leave the building. :( :? :)

Fayne, the robber, the fallen knight Jorokar, and the elfess - was a great scene. Although you 'just' have rescued the life of an orc... and did not get the robber whose leaving lacked a bit behind his stunning RP he has done until then. Anyway, thanks to all of you :)
Rhandarja Opalin

Post by Rhandarja Opalin »

A great thank you to all, who visited the "Bard's evening" in the tavern, even Rugh and the mercenary (who was it?), who joined at the end.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

I enjoyed rugh and everyone in the hospital :)
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Hospital was fun.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

*is crying at Julius' mean comment*
Last edited by Retlak on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Retlak, please learn to rp before you comment on another's ability to do so!

Whoever plays Seregon must be the best rper though. You'd stand to learn something from that guy, Retlak.
Larien.

Post by Larien. »

wolf's rescue attempt that failed horribly was fun...thanks to everyone there.

:D
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Was a pretty dynamic day, to be honest. Thanks to everyone at the failed rescue attempt, Larian, Seregon and Julius in particular, simply for the slip Ayla made. ;)

Jorokar, Seregon and Dji were awesome during the intense encounter on Varshikar afterward. I was amazed at the end result to be honest.. Interesting future ahead, I think.

Forgive me if I didn't name you, there were way too many today. Was great all around, and I thank you all. <3
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Goterik; thanks for the RP about the fire, it was good fun. Mark, for being the first person I spoke to all day aswell as the friendliest throughout.
Also Jason it was nice to speak again.
:)
Bonze Brewster

Post by Bonze Brewster »

I have met many friendly people lately. Today, however, I, Bonze Brewster had an incredible time. From fishing with Mark and finding my first treasure map, catching more fish than I could lift, and straining from the load carried all the way back to store them.....To my chance meeting with Della. The time flew by with incredible enjoyment. I lost all track of the hours while in her company. An adventure to a destination unknown lead us to battle a surprise attack of an assortment of foes and tote away some goodies from the scene of the encounter.

Later, a training session that worked up quite a hunger and a few deep bruises on my legs I might add. Every bruise was worth it after eating the delicious treats she baked from the fruit we picked afterwards. Amazed by her baking skills and soaking in as much knowledge from watching her work as I could, my mouth continually watered from the aromas leaving the baking oven. Needless to say, my fingers and mouth will heal soon after diving into the steaming delights minutes after being pulled out from baking.

Then there were the honey drizzled cookies! Wow, she sure knows how to get to a mans heart. With all those sweets being consumed and energy returned, we set out to get some needed tools from Silverbrand. Traveling there was quick and painless and after returning our axe blades were tested out on some useful trees.

Lugging an amount of logs nearing our limit of comfortable movement, we returned back to town where I tried to show my developing sawing and other woodworking skills only to be shown up by her talents with a set of carving tools.

An incredible day, some great training instructions and conversation, humor flying on occasion.....and it all started with a fishing pole and a short walk to the river.

I know what I will be grabbing the first thing tomorrow morning! So if you see me walking around town with my nose high in the air, I am not being stuck up, I am only trying to find where Della is baking again.
dellakim thornbrae

Post by dellakim thornbrae »

:D :D I had a great time with Bonze also, was lots of fun :)
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

I admired those who respected the roleplay and played very fairly, including Seregon, Julius and Christopher.
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Gryphius, Katarine und Harok..... mehr muss ich nicht sagen ;)