Poison - more dangerous?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hawkmoon

Poison - more dangerous?

Post by Hawkmoon »

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone else than me that have experienced that "Rusty mummies" seem to poison you char? And worse is that the poison don't seem to be taken care of itself as I remember it did before! Sure I have a new char but the constitution is pretty much the same now and I never experienced this before!

Anything new or have I missed anything? Or is there any other attribute that decide how the posion is handled or not?
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

This thread may help, as far as the poison taken care of I am not sure what you mean, sorry.

http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... highlight=
Magdha Tiefenerz

Post by Magdha Tiefenerz »

Yes, it seems as if some mummies/zombies can poison you. And it seems that there is a bug in the software, too. I have the same problem that I'm poisoned and the effect doesn't seem to wear off. It does not do much or any damage but it makes you hungry.
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Magdha Tiefenerz wrote:Yes, it seems as if some mummies/zombies can poison you. And it seems that there is a bug in the software, too. I have the same problem that I'm poisoned and the effect doesn't seem to wear off. It does not do much or any damage but it makes you hungry.
YEah, exactly. Seems like it is those poisonous mummies that poison me as well really.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Magdha Tiefenerz wrote:Yes, it seems as if some mummies/zombies can poison you. And it seems that there is a bug in the software, too. I have the same problem that I'm poisoned and the effect doesn't seem to wear off. It does not do much or any damage but it makes you hungry.
signed
Sepperle Gemmenaug

Post by Sepperle Gemmenaug »

There are different kinds of posions IG!
May you should try out the posion of the scorpions or spiders, this will cause "some" damage! :wink:
Magdha Tiefenerz

Post by Magdha Tiefenerz »

Sepperle Gemmenaug wrote:
There are different kinds of posions IG!
May you should try out the posion of the scorpions or spiders, this will cause "some" damage! :wink:
But we are not talking about the poison of scorpions or spiders here. We are talking about poison coming from some mummies/zombies, which seems to be buggy at the moment.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

I think I found a bug blocking the descreasing of the poison effect over time. Hopefully I solved this now.

Nitram