A Call to all Medicos

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azuros

Post by Azuros »

The Druids of the Forest side with no faction in any war. As Fianna has stated, those who have been trained in the ways of a medico informally or through a foreign group should register with the Druids of the Forest to be recognized as medicos on Gobaith. By doing this, the title of medico can guarantee to the injured that proper care and healing will be provided.

Azuros Tjime
Druid of the Forest
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Greetings there,

I find it rather odd that those that wish to help people don't join a noble faction such as the Druids of the Forest. Why stay separate and heal independently when you can bond and learn new ways of healing fallen warriors? As a warrior, I know first hand that a unqualified druid or medico is not only a risk to our lives, but to any man or woman that has been fallen or injured in some way. More often then not, I refuse the help of those that do not serve under the aforementioned faction. If you believe you are able to do a better job then the druids or are more skilled in the arts, then why don't you join them and help them train more men and women that are able to help this isle's people in time of need?

Quite frankly, I'd put my life in the hands of a qualified Druid of the Forest before allowing some random person to take out her sewing needle and thread.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Grovestriders Mercenaries

Medico

Post by Grovestriders Mercenaries »

The Grovestriders are looking for an experienced medico to be part of the group. If anyone is interested please leave a message on the Grovestrider board.

Grovestrider Commander
Squire Joxia Doral
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

A note is moved from below a pile of other notices to a more prominent position.

Recognized Medicos:
Achae Eanstray
Pellandria

Applicants Awaiting Skill Verification:
Grakir
Mishjka
Naiya Lissiane
Tlevnon Relmstro

Student Applicant:
Ryan Grey
Last edited by Fianna Heneghan on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naiya

Post by Naiya »

Dear Fianna,

I am posting my response to your earlier words, even as they were spoken, I place them here on parchment as well.

I have informal training from my mother, who was knowledgeable in the science and art that is healing.

I do not claim the status of a medico, nor will I, without your consent.
As such, I would be interested in either proving my skill to you, or in the case that my abilities are not of the standard expected of a medico, formal training from the druids of the forest, should they accept my endeavors to learn from them.

With best wishes and warm regards,

~Naiya Lissiane~
Fianna Heneghan

Welcome Naiya. I will send a dove so that we can arrange a time to meet and clarify your status. For now I will list you as an applicant.

I also list Ryan Grey as an aspiring student.

~ Fianna ~
Olaf Tingvatn

Indeed

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

I was told by Julius Rothman to post here. do you accept me?

Mishjka
Fianna Heneghan

Fianna pauses on her way to the woods to check the board for new applicants. Reading the latest post through several times, her brow furrows as her eyes register a flicker of confusion. I wonder what this one can do? she says to herself before writing a quick response and sending it off by dove.