The 'friendly' spar ((open rp to visitors))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Borine

The 'friendly' spar ((open rp to visitors))

Post by Borine »

Christopher Rigden grimaces as he awakes after a long sleep and looks down at the stiches on his sinewy torso... he sighs and remembers the spar he had some nights back... he looks up towards the door and sighs again seeing no visitors or people...

"Guess the only thing I can do now is rest..."
He promptly falls asleep again...
Lady Misha

Post by Lady Misha »

A purple and white lizardess scampers about town as she tilts her head now and then as she quizically regards people passing by. Her big yellow eyes search high and low for something but she eventually falls onto her back and kicks at the air few times. " Everyone's too busy! " She says huffily as she hisses and fusses with the red feathers cresting the back of her head and neck. " No one stops to say...Hello Misha...How are you Misha....Want to play Misha? " She interputs herself as a passing dwarfe gives her a disapproving shake of his head before sticking her tounge out teasingly at him. Momments latter, afte skittering for dear life away from the raw stones being pelted her way she ducks into a room and shuts the door quickly peeking through the keyhole as the dwarfe runs past. Letting out a sigh of releif she blinks a few times seeing a man laying in a bed...
Borine

Post by Borine »

Chris awakes at the sound of the door closing... his fists clench in readiness but...

He glances up at the figuire ... he see's the red feathers and brightly coloured skin... he raises a brow and thinks... he then asks...

"Misha...?"

He sits up slightly but winces in pain... flopping back he looks up...
Lady Misha

Post by Lady Misha »

Misha scratches at the floor a few times with her clawed foot nervously before waving her arms about slowly and speaking in her best attempt at a ghostly voice " No....This is only an illlluuuuusssssiiiooon..." And fumbles with the door knob, ducking down again under some odds and ends as the dwarf passes the window
Borine

Post by Borine »

Chris looked slightly confused... he waved a hand in dismissal and fell asleep again...
Rosanna

Post by Rosanna »

The door opens and Rosanna walks in with some bread, Cabbage stew and water. She goes over to where Chris is laying, and sets the food down.
Borine

Post by Borine »

Chris' eyes open into slits as he hears her footsteps...he looks at her...smiling weakly he utters a word and falls asleep again...exhausted
Joxia Doral

spar from the past

Post by Joxia Doral »

Opens the door hesitantly, partly fearful of what she would see and partly not to disturb him if hes sleeping.Peers in as the door opens further and looks to the bed sighing with relief that he is actually still in it. Steps inside, shutting the door behind her, careful to let the latch click quietly. Moves over to the bedside and looks down on him a frown furrowing her brow at the sight of his blackened eyes broken bandaged nose. Her gaze travels over him taking in his other injuries as it occurs to her that she never found out what had happened to him. Sits in the chair by the bed watching him, planning to try and be there if he woke up, knowing he had been worried about her as well.
She cant help a quiet grin as his nose makes a funny whistling noise as he breathes and leans for ward to softly brush a bit of hair away from his eyes with her hand....
Borine

Post by Borine »

Chris' eyes open slowly and he looks up at her face... recognising her looks he smiles momentarily but looks down at his wounds and groans quietly... he speaks almost silently

"Damn... I am pretty beat up. Er sorry about the other day in the bar... heh I 'interrupted' you"
Joxia Doral

spar from the past

Post by Joxia Doral »

"Dont worry about that now....I should have taken those medico classes when Fianna offered." Gives him a warm smile and gestures to the food Rosanna left ,picking it up and showing him hoping the sight and smell of it will encourage him to eat, as she asks him how he ended up so beat up anyway...
Borine

Post by Borine »

Chris sits up slowly... and takes the food from her greatfully...

"Thanks..."

Whilst Chris eats the food he begins recounting the sparring session...

"Well... after John made me a dagger... I asked him for a spar... I thought it woud'nt last that long so... I prepared myself for a short match. Obviously I underestimated his strength and skill and the battle lasted longer than expected after fighting for a long while I would'nt give up...
I took many wounds during the battle and eventually won... then I went for a drink...and now I'm here"

He grins and continues eating...
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

A silent, cold shadow, slowly hovers into the room trough a wall, stopping behind Joxia. It slowly turns what apears to be it's head, from side to side, scanning the surroundings with a pair of glaring eyes, finnaly fixing them on the woman, then the man, and fades into darkness.
Joxia Doral

spar from the past

Post by Joxia Doral »

Sits back again in the chair folding her hands in her lap and smiles, happy that he has an appetite.
"John is good, I saw him taking on at least three gnolls the other day using only shields...so Im sure his defense quite good as well.."
Then she fixes him with a scolding look "you know that was stupid of you, challenging him like that. You really need to stop and think before you just want to put someone at the end of your blade...and I'm only saying this because I worry you will get in over your head one of these days..."
Takes the tray of empty dishes from him and sets it back on the table and feeling slight unnatural chill looks about the room trying not to let him see her discomfort.
Borine

Post by Borine »

He looks up at her...

"Meh if I knew you would of reacted like that I would'nt have said so.. though...you don't really have to worry about me. One day I'll get in over my head and everyone can have a more peaceful life..."

He laughs for the first time in a while...
Joxia Doral

spar from the past

Post by Joxia Doral »

"Thats not funny!" she scolds him one more time, then finds his laughter contageous and laughs with him. "I -can- think of a few who would find their lives more peaceful"
Catches her breath and looks at him more seriously "But I wouldnt be one of them"
Borine

Post by Borine »

He looks back...straight into her eyes...

"I know who would be one of them..."
Joxia Doral

spar from the past

Post by Joxia Doral »

Breaks her eyes from his and stands busying herself with adjusting his pillow slightly.
" You probly still need to rest...And I have things to do. But Ill be by later to check on you. do you want anything?"
Borine

Post by Borine »

"I'll be fine Joxia... I'll be fine and er... thanks for the visit"
Borine

Post by Borine »

Chris finally gets annoyed with staying in bed and decides to take a small walk around Trollsbane...