9. Ushos in the 25. year: Incident at Eliza's

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

John Irenicus

Post by John Irenicus »

Vern Kron wrote:Isn't Julius banned from the city? Then how do his messages reach the town boards?
-unsigned
That, lords and ladies, was and will always remain one of the greatest secrets this world has to offer. And believe me, young boys have died to find out.

But, let us get back to the investigation!

unsigned
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

I dont want to answer to all these lies from Behemoths side.
There are whitnesses like the recruit and Werner hearing everything. They just have to be asked if I told the people at Elizas that I am no Knighthood member. I am sure one of them has heard my words.
And I am sure they saw that I put my swords in the chest and only kept a shiled at my back to protect my life. Timoth allready told that officialy, if I remember right. Behemoth is a lier.

On the other hand, I dont read every board of every guild. Do all of you? Do you travel to Kallahorn everyday to read their news? And how can you enter Kallahorn buildings?
The honourfull Knights of Kallahorn may write on their list any names they want to, and I wont see it because I was only once at Kallahorns buildings. So how should I know that my name is on their list? And Jorokar, you told me I made guilty actions. Thats wrong. I did nothing against your laws. And I followed the instructions your guards gave me. Behemoth did not immediatly. He just stroke at me, and I was unarmed.
AFTER those strikes I told him that there are laws, and he will go to jail for those actions. That was AFTER his first attack.
I am sick of the lies Behemoth writes down here to safe his gills, so I wont write her anymore.
For more details send me a dove.
~A.Y.R.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

It is customary for guilds and knighthoods to send their messangers to the walls of every town on Gobaith so long as it is allowed. Therefore the papers belonging to the knighthood of Kallahorn are on the walls of Bane for everyone to see. Your argument that you would have to trek to Kallahorn to read it is not valid since I can easily not step a foot out of town to read the latest news around Gobaith.

The honorable knights of Kallahorn may write your name on their parchment, but know that, yes, you can read it without leaving town.

Dantagon

((Pretty much, all guild's posts are fair game unless stated otherwise by the poster or if it is on a private board.))
Amadi Yusuf Randal

So a messenger from Kallahorn comes to Varshikar, Nordmark, Tol, Silverbrand, Briar, Goldburg.... and at least he lays off all his metal to enter Trolls Bane to write the messages on their townwalls? And he comes there several times a day? And Julius sends that messenger to run from town to town? You want to fool me? I never saw such a messenger and I never saw any message from Kallahorn in Trolls Bane.

~unsigned
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I just realized why I never saw the messenger. I am stupid and blind and have bad body odor, oh and I am unable to sign my own name too.

~unsigned
Callith

Post by Callith »

Despite being banned Julius has been pretty active in this conversation some how.

Callith
Amadi Yusuf Randal

the parchment was put here...
Julius wrote:You foolish elf. Your leash is the Trolls Bane walls, for I promise you, once you step from them, you shall meet my blade.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:the parchment was put here...
Julius wrote:You foolish elf. Your leash is the Trolls Bane walls, for I promise you, once you step from them, you shall meet my blade.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
The parchment was removed and repinned, showing the blank backside now though.
Artan Innis

Post by Artan Innis »

The different means how to write comments on a board is not the subject here.

.- Timothy

(( stay on topic! ))
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Is Behemoth allready arrested? Are the trolls bane streets safe again?

~Lucian de la Remière
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Ist Behemoth schon verhaftet? Sind die Straßen Trollsbanes wieder sicher?

~Lukas von dem Rückkauf
Richter Brown

Re: 9. Ushos in the 25. year: Incident at Eliza's

Post by Richter Brown »

Artan Innis wrote:
Artan Innis wrote:9. Ushos in the 25. year

After the incident reported by Mister Randal, several crims took place at Eliza's.

There was a group of people who helped each other and thus should be punished equally for all crimes. The Group consisting of the lizard called "Behemoth" and the two humans Dominic Fisher and Christopher Ridgen. Then there was the elf Callith who didn't help in all crimes so I have marked the ones which he is accuse of. I accuse all the others of the following:
  • Disobedience (+Callith)
  • Threat and duress (+Callith)
  • Kidnapping
  • Attempted Murder
As the attacked person Mister Randal is a citizen and was at that moment unarmed and furthermore I was threatened, the crimes should be treated as serious crimes.

All but Callith, as he is a citizen aswell, are guilty and cannot appeal against this. If Callith doesn't wish to appeal, he is guilty too.

I was able to question Behemoth about the incident which was reported earlier. He has given in the attack on Mister Randal and is therefore to be seen as guilty.

.- Timothy
nmaguire wrote:Please do not lie Timothy, fine, I comitted threat and duress I suppose, but the rest of it is complete and utter crap. Nobody got kidnapped, I did not swing a sword, and no guard told me to do anything so I can't be accused of disobedience. Thankyou.

~Dominic Fisher

Mister Fisher,

As I have written it was a group that committed the crimes. Actually I should accuse you of Obstruction of Justice but I handled it as Disobedience to sum it up with all others. Both crimes are of the same category. You won't suffer even equal injustice as you have caused, I can assure you.

.- Timothy
Amadi Yusuf Randal

*nothing left here*
Last edited by Amadi Yusuf Randal on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

I have not spoken to you since this incident. We have crossed each other in the streets numerous times and there was no hostility from myself to you. After the gods miraculously healed you when i struck you (after you logged to not be ghosted) I decided to leave it be.

Because of your lies here against myself, and your attempts to have myself punished, it is a clear attack against myself by using indirect measures. Next we meet, you will be forced to deal with myself directly.

///
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

((<- Two brackets, buddy. ->))

Don't worry Amadi, the Government will just let them rule the town without a fight.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

((stop crying))

And Julius is quite aware what will happen when i meet him again.

///
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Of course, Mister Behemoth, I know exactly what will happen.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman

My deepest apologies and condolences goes to the lizard actually named Salathe. I did not mean to bring such shame on the lizard's name by assuming he was this bandit of the Moshran Cult.

((<- Stop being a n00b and I will, hun. ->))
Last edited by Julius on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Julius, your head seems to thick to realize that is not his name.

~Dain~Laiden~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Noch immer bedroht mich Behemoth mit deiner Anwesenheit in Trolls Bane. Wieso wird kein Urteil gefällt? Wieso macht keine Wache etwas?
Ich bin enttäuscht über das Verhalten Trolls Bane.

~A.Y.R.

Still Behemoth threatens me with his appearence in T.B.
Why is there no judge held against him? Why doesnt the guard do anything?

~ A disappointed Yusuf Randal
Leonarde

Post by Leonarde »

The guard of Trolls bane is no kindergarten worker. The case between mister Randal and the lizard Behemoth is a case of provocation and become provoked. I see mistakes and childish behaviour at booth sides. So indeed I could speak a judgement, witch bring booth for some days in jail, but that would only mean much of senseless work for the guard. I more hope that both sides calm down and act like adults again - the best solution would be if both sides apologise by each other.

At the moment we work on a reorganisation of the townboard, in future there will only deal crimes witch are report in a special form direct to me or in special cases to the governor. Such public muckraking will be ignored.

Malachin shall guard us all
~L. Q. A. Brousseborgne
Amadi Yusuf Randal

I cant believe what I read here. Your guard reported the crime, commited by Behemoth. And now you tell us I was provoking ? Are you kidding?
Behemoth tried to kill me! He smashed my back with magical weapons. And you are talking about kindergarten? So, a new law is made? If I feel provoked by any reason by any person I am allowed to kill the person now? Great, judge. I hope I wont feel provocated when I see you next time running down trolls bane streets.
You need about 2 months to tell us your judge, without interviewing the whitnesses? Thats no judge behavior!

~A.Y.R.
Joxia Doral

incident

Post by Joxia Doral »

*scribbled at the bottom of Amadis parchment*

WELL SAID

unsigned
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

So we must now wait for the governor or the judge to stir themselves and read a dove, while we all wait and get beat by the criminals. Brilliant.
-unsigned-
Julius

Post by Julius »

What is "Kindergarten"?

~Unsigned~
Joxia Doral

incident

Post by Joxia Doral »

A garden of kindling?
Joxia