9. Ushos in the 25. year: Incident at Eliza's

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Artan Innis

9. Ushos in the 25. year: Incident at Eliza's

Post by Artan Innis »

Artan Innis wrote:9. Ushos in the 25. year

After the incident reported by Mister Randal, several crims took place at Eliza's.

There was a group of people who helped each other and thus should be punished equally for all crimes. The Group consisting of the lizard called "Behemoth" and the two humans Dominic Fisher and Christopher Ridgen. Then there was the elf Callith who didn't help in all crimes so I have marked the ones which he is accuse of. I accuse all the others of the following:
  • Disobedience (+Callith)
  • Threat and duress (+Callith)
  • Kidnapping
  • Attempted Murder
As the attacked person Mister Randal is a citizen and was at that moment unarmed and furthermore I was threatened, the crimes should be treated as serious crimes.

All but Callith, as he is a citizen aswell, are guilty and cannot appeal against this. If Callith doesn't wish to appeal, he is guilty too.

I was able to question Behemoth about the incident which was reported earlier. He has given in the attack on Mister Randal and is therefore to be seen as guilty.

.- Timothy
nmaguire wrote:Please do not lie Timothy, fine, I comitted threat and duress I suppose, but the rest of it is complete and utter crap. Nobody got kidnapped, I did not swing a sword, and no guard told me to do anything so I can't be accused of disobedience. Thankyou.

~Dominic Fisher

Mister Fisher,

As I have written it was a group that committed the crimes. Actually I should accuse you of Obstruction of Justice but I handled it as Disobedience to sum it up with all others. Both crimes are of the same category. You won't suffer even equal injustice as you have caused, I can assure you.

.- Timothy
Leonarde

Post by Leonarde »

Mister Timothy,

please report what exactly happened from your point of view, not only witch laws do you think was broken.

Malachin with you,
~Judge L.Q.A. Brousseborgne
Callith

Post by Callith »

I do of course object. Amadi is a member of Kallahorn, and is therefore banned from wearing metal equipment or carrying a sword within the lands of Trollsbane. I wish to commend Timothy for the job he is doing, as he is doing everything correct and performed his duties admirably. However he was taken in by Amadi's lies which is unfortunate.

I never once threatened him I wanted to prevent him from punishing Behemoth for trying to aid in the security of the town by prevent a member of Kallahorn arming himself in town.

I do not seek to defend him however on what happened after the original situation occured.

Callith
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Dear Sirs,

as I allready told you several times, I am no member of Kallahorn. I´told you several times, before Behemoth attacked me.
I was unarmed, just held a shield in my hand to protect my life. And Behemoth tried to kill me when he slashed at my back, wíthout any warnings. Nobody asked me to put away any metal stuff. He just was insane and tried to kill me out of blind rage.
I was attacked, and Callith gave his sword to help Behemoth against the brave actng recruit. He stood next to Behemoth and denied to help the guard against the Behemoth criminal.
I think it was because of personal reasons. He was lieutenant of the guard and had big hopes in becoming Captain when Taliss left. But the former governor made me captain of the guards.
For the judge:
I didnt do anything. I didnt strike,I didnt talk to that Behemoth and I acted very peacefull. Behemoth denied to say his name, and as it seems he isnt even a citizen. So he shall be punished with full force, like it is written down in our laws.

~yusuf randal, victim
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Julius wrote: Image

Knights of the Knighthood:
  • - Sir Julius Rothman

- Sir Frederic Deuce Gretchen

- Sir Dain Laiden

- Sir Evan Ross

- Sir Amadi Yusuf Randal
Believe Amadi, as he is clearly innocent and exempt of the ban on metal only Kallahorn members suffer from.

-unsigned~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Faladron wrote:
Julius wrote: Image

Knights of the Knighthood:
  • - Sir Julius Rothman

- Sir Frederic Deuce Gretchen

- Sir Dain Laiden

- Sir Evan Ross

- Miss Piggy

- Brutus the barber

- Jason Dollahew

- Pepe Sonnenschild

- Dantagon Merescott

- Jorokar Sladrir
Believe Amadi, as he is clearly innocent and exempt of the ban on metal only Kallahorn members suffer from.

-unsigned~

such a list is proof for everything, right? Dont be such a fool to believe everything you read.....
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Amadi Yusuf Randal is indeed a member of the Knighthood of Kallahorn. The announce was made official. Thus the law that prohibits metal armor or armaments in the town applies, and the man is guilty of such.

On the other hand, if Behemoth's aid was uncalled for, then he too is guilty of unauthorized assault.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

The judge should also consider that Behemoth is an ally of Troll's Bane and thus allowed to help with guard problems, as Callith already pointed out.

Ascius
Richter Brown

Post by Richter Brown »

Amadi a knight of kallahorn? Was he ever seen at one of their knighthood meetings? Did he ever fight with any Kallahorn? Or is it just because of a Kállahorn member announcement? Thats rediculous. If J.R. announces on Kallahorn boards that Ayla or Danta was their new member, you will take it as serious, too? Probably Julius added some famous persons on his member list to make Kallahorn more popular?
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

I believe that Behemoth has recently decided to resign from an ally of Troll's Bane.

And regarding Amadi and the Knighthood of Kallahorn, his position has been long announced. If it was a false claim, then the subject would have acted already, but there was no complaint.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I've never really been a citizen of Troll's Bane in my entire life -- but my name ended up on there, and I didn't say anything. How weird is that?

F
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Your name was listed on the previous citizen list, which makes me believe that you are indeed a citizen. More to that, as far as I can recall, only a citizen may be elected as Governor.

Nevertheless, if you wish not to be a citizen, then I shall remove you upon your confirmation. It is not my mistake nor my incompetency to have your name in the citizen's list.

~ Sir Jorokar

Another line was added:
My apologies for the misunderstanding.
Last edited by abcfantasy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

That was sarcasm.

Though, Julius' tendency to put as many names on his list as possible, then proclaim how wonderful he is, makes me wonder if Amadi really isn't part of his guild. Oh well.

F
Callith

Post by Callith »

Amadi you appear to be as stupid as you were incompetent.

I was the captain before Taliss, he was my second in command. When I went away he became captain, when I came back I chose to serve under him while he was captain, when he left I decided that I was no longer fit enough to serve and I quit.

Your name is on Kallahorn's list, Julius begged me to join him I said no, but I saw your note asking to join. Your lies do not fit here. Perhaps Faladron would be good enough to make a copy of your request.

I stepped in to prevent a guard being knocked out by standing for your lies.

Callith
Amadi Yusuf Randal

You can stop your defamations. It really shows your charakter how you treat other people at the townboards. Its just disappointing... Its really best for Trolls Bane that I was chosen as captain instead of you. Your churlish enunciation shows the lack of abilities.
Faladron? Who is Faladron and whats his intention in this matter?

~A.Y.R.
Callith

Post by Callith »

Faladron is a friend of mine with easy access to the Kallahorn notices.

It appears you can not read, when you became captain, I wasn't even interested in the job, I had been the captain before, and I had no wish to take the position again.

Callith
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Erm..

I received confirmation of Amadi's departure from the Knighthood before I left the isle. Tis my fault, not Amadi's that his name is still upon the list. To use this as a excuse as why he was unjustifiably attacked upon Trolls Bane's borders is beyond me. Perhaps the Governor and the leading officials would actually do there job, instead of only imprisoning and banning those they distaste.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

As for you, Mister Callith. Simply saying "Do you have any interest in joining the Knighthood," four months ago does not consult the word describing it as *begging*. If the Trolls Bane Government does nothing for this matter, you Callith are on a short leash.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Maybe you should also consider removing Sssari from your list of pages as well.

-Unsigned
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Sir Julius Rothman,

This isle can never move on if it moves on in your ways. If we free Amadi Yusuf from his guilty actions for the reason that you have forgotten to remove his name, then it can be done to any member who commits a crime, and all are freed from guilt.

Regardless, if you admit the fault and the carelessness of not having removed the name of Amadi from the list, then the Knighthood or yourself shall take the responsibility of the consequences. This meaning, that the fine that Amadi shall be charged with shall be paid by yourself or the Knighthood.

Finally, since it has been your mistake to have left the resignation of Amadi unannounced, it is not my or the Guard's fault to accuse the person. It is quite wrong and unjustifiable from your side to accuse the Government of being biased towards Amadi.

I hope that at least, the responsibility of the consequences is maturely taken.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Callith

Post by Callith »

I am on a short leash Julius, you speak as if you have any power over me. Go back to Kallahorn and pretend to be a king son, it's the only place people care about what you say, and by people I mean the ones only you can see.

If Amadi did not want to be considered to be a member of Kallahorn after you failed to report it yourself, he should have made a public announcement. The fact of the matter even if Jorokar stepped down from power, he's still govenor untill it is announced.

Callith
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

You foolish elf. Your leash is the Trolls Bane walls, for I promise you, once you step from them, you shall meet my blade.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Callith

Post by Callith »

Even Stephen was man enough not to strike down an unarmed man.

You arn't even half the man he was, you are not inteligent enough to find me outside of Trollsbane.

Callith
Julius

Post by Julius »

Insults and simple provoking from a elf that can hardly spell? I promised you, Sir Callith. There is no reason for you to instantly skip to poorly written insults. Revise your writing, learn to write, and then get back to me. You also may want to read up on your history of my brother, I remember clearly reading that he attacked *unarmed* citizens of Silverbrand. Now you may slander me some more after this message, but this is my last word upon these boards. I'll let you look like the screaming lunatic in the middle of the market place.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

As for you, Jorokar. Name the price that Amadi's so called crime is worthy of. I will gladly pay for Behemoth's and the other individuals involved crime.
Callith

Post by Callith »

Please refrain from using the honourific Sir with me. Such titles are a human vanity, you must be desperate if all you can attack is someone's spelling, perhaps you should spend more time doing your duties and less time proof reading everything you and everyone else writes. Perhaps then you would get your duties as a leader of guild done, and people would take you seriously.

Sadly though spelling is all you have, to attack people seeing as you have no dignity, intelligence, or morals to lord above anyone.

Callith
Artan Innis

Post by Artan Innis »

Everyone I have listed had his weapons drawn without authority's consent and helped at all crimes I have listed, besides Callith which I have explained before.

If the judge or any other official wants a detailed explanation we should meet in person.

.- Timothy
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:Because of foolish actions from Trolls Bane government, I d like to join your guild if it was possible.
You are the ones becoming blackmailed from the bane government, so I am here to help you, the innocents.

~A.Y.R.
Julius wrote:Greetings Sir Randal,

A glorious decision on your part. My offer that I extended to you will be exercised now. You'll make a fine Knight and great.. addition to our family.

As, Dren Da' Ruhk has rejoined the Knighthood of Kallahorn. He was a former Squire of the old Kallahorn and shall retain his position in the new reformed Knighthood.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
A little heart is painted below, with a name in it "Callith <3"
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:Dear Sirs,

I was unarmed, just held a shield in my hand to protect my life. And Behemoth tried to kill me when he slashed at my back, wíthout any warnings. Nobody asked me to put away any metal stuff. He just was insane and tried to kill me out of blind rage.
I was attacked, and Callith gave his sword to help Behemoth against the brave actng recruit. He stood next to Behemoth and denied to help the guard against the Behemoth criminal.
I think it was because of personal reasons. He was lieutenant of the guard and had big hopes in becoming Captain when Taliss left. But the former governor made me captain of the guards.
For the judge:
I didnt do anything. I didnt strike,I didnt talk to that Behemoth and I acted very peacefull. Behemoth denied to say his name, and as it seems he isnt even a citizen. So he shall be punished with full force, like it is written down in our laws.

~yusuf randal, victim
I shall take this apart, piece by piece.

You were armed, you had a sword and shield.

You had said nothing of your knighthood status before i struck you.

You carried a sword, I had asked 3 times to remove in a span of over 10 minutes, you laughed at me when i asked. I made clear my intentions.

You looked at me and said nothing, ignoring myself, laughing at me more.

Callith took his swords to defend me, not aid me. There is a difference.

True, you did not strike, but you had wielded sword and shield when you were struck.

True, you spoke me to little. Had the words you chose to speak to me before i struck, been more respectful and less insulting, you may not have lost your blood.

I only sought to end your life once you threatened to place me in a cell. You shall be weary, when placing threat of jail on me.

To the Judge Magister. Worry not of any of the names on this list besides my label. All actions that day were mine, and Amadi's.

To Julius. You threaten an elf that stood in my defense, so now i shall place the threat you have on him, onto you. When we meet, you will face my blade.

The lizard leaves his claw marks in signature

///
Last edited by Salathe on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Isn't Julius banned from the city? Then how do his messages reach the town boards?
-unsigned
Valione

Post by Valione »

Maybe he gets someone to put them there for him.
Julius

Post by Julius »

unsigned wrote:Isn't Julius banned from the city? Then how do his messages reach the town boards?
-unsigned
The same way yours do, of course.

No name is left on the parchment