Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

I feel really guilty cause i keep forgetting to thank people!!! So here's some memorable faces from the last few weeks >.>

Kaelyn, Gregory, Armless guy(haha still don't know your name :P), Linden of course :D such a dear, Olive and Oliver :P always a pleasure to rp with those two especially now that they're together! XDDD so cute! William :P <3 Everyone who helped Emmie spread the rumor that Artimer stole the smelting oven and Artimer of course :D and everyone else who Emmie spoke to ^.^ This was a really fun few weeks so thanks everyone

and of course on a side note :P I really enjoyed playing Greg's father although it was difficult and gave me a headache @.@ thank you so much to PO Gregory and Kaelyn for giving me this opportunity to improve ^.^ <333 to all *hugs*
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

The rp I had with Misha was pretty awesome, and the little rp with the halfling who's name escapes me was great. Hey Christmas, can you refresh my memory? :)
Christmas

Post by Christmas »

Sssari wrote:The rp I had with Misha was pretty awesome, and the little rp with the halfling who's name escapes me was great. Hey Christmas, can you refresh my memory? :)
Walter Lusignan, you had better remember it or else I will kick you in your shin again.

Also, I had a great time tonight RPing with Madeline, and training her how to fight. We have to do it again sometime.
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Jorokar and Fallen

Mattin

Dren and Rinal
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Though it was cut short, the rp I had with Oliver was as good as ever.

Powerful stuff that was.
Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf »

Silas and Katarine...really funny :D
Shessidyr

Post by Shessidyr »

The Steel Beast Lord Cromwell. What a funny meeting :lol: I was disappointed though, i've expected a more disgusted reaction when he opened the bundle but you can't shock that man at all. Guess i have to look around for a weaker victim.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

I love to see relationships and stories starting to intertwine. Props goes out to Oliver and Olive, for being awesome, and Misha and S'ttr ((I think I spelled his name wrong >.<)) for that interesting, yet educational lesions on how not to use the teleporter (IE throw coins at a confused lizard and jump through without saying a word...just kidding XD) and the sacred art of killing those onmi-persistent bastard trees by destroying them scrape by scrape with a sickle ^^

Much love!
-Brad
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Shessidyr wrote:The Steel Beast Lord Cromwell. What a funny meeting :lol: I was disappointed though, i've expected a more disgusted reaction when he opened the bundle but you can't shock that man at all. Guess i have to look around for a weaker victim.
Indeed, Swampthing :P was grinning and chuckling all the time. Very funny times at the swamp with grumbling stomach and all. Sharp tongue and attitude, I like that a lot. :D

Heartwarming encounter, even. :P
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Danke an Rhianna, Vigalf, Dariya, Lad, Gerron und Duncan!
Ich habe wirklich Tränen gelacht und mich über so viel Kreativität gefreut!
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Harok..for keeping Jox on her toes.

Dominic and Will always hilarious.

and wait...almost forgot...Julius
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Katarine wrote:Danke an Rhianna, Vigalf, Dariya, Lad, Gerron und Duncan!
Ich habe wirklich Tränen gelacht und mich über so viel Kreativität gefreut!
Was soll ich noch dazu sagen?

Das war die geilste lustigste und norodajischste Hochzeit die Gobaith je gesehen hat, und ich sag nur Danke an alle die sie dazu gemacht haben. Namen stehen oben.
Nur einer wurde vergessen: PO Lad. Danke an dich, war supergut den Wolf wieder dabei zu haben. Auch wenn er viel zu klein war ;)
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Leute, es war klasse! Vielen Dank euch allen!
Dariya

Post by Dariya »

tjo, schade, dass sich der Rabe an den alten Drachen wohl verflogen hat ...
... ist schon witzig, so eine "Spontantrauung" ... ich hoffe doch, die Götter spielen da mit ;)

danke an alle Beteiligten, war ein schöner und witziger Abend

PS Ich war begeistert ... Gerron und Duncan in tragenden Rollen ... ganz vorherragend ;) :P
Avareniah

Post by Avareniah »

Thanks to Julius. Really welcomed me back in game and had me straight out laughing at my screen a few times.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Avareniah wrote:Thanks to Julius. Really welcomed me back in game and had me straight out laughing at my screen a few times.
Yep. Enjoyed it. :D
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Today...was awesome rp wise. Let me try to name a few folks hmm....

Misha, obviously! Artimer, William, the women who robbed Sssari, Oliver and Olive, just the atmosphere of the Troll's Bane was great, so props to everyone in town today :) A lot of events going on, it was all good.
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

deuces to Deuce, Artimer, Oswald Pennysworth, and the well behaved talking pig.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Thank you Yori for making the hunt for wolf fur more enjoyable, the RP was a lot of fun!
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

The late night rp with Rinal and Artimer was extremely interesting. I see a lot of interesting things coming from our 3 characters in the future.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

That was Artimer when he was tame. Just wait till he is riled up and the PO is not so sleep deprived! It was great with everyone Artimer has RP'ed with, even the tree incident.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Pretty much everyone I met. Except that Emily chick, pff what the heck is she about?

:P
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

Yes yesterday was fun, thanks to the group around the campfire since I pretty much never moved :P

Except for wait....who was that one guy? I mean he looked like a pig, what was his problem? William was it? Oh yeah he's definitely a freak.
Skuum
Location: Free from the stake and now around to steal your pocket lent.

Post by Skuum »

I haven't been in game a single moment yet, but the two that so generously role play with me on my thread are nothing less then FANTASTIC! Thank you so much Tryn'rae and Kevin Lightdot for role playing with my little goblin your time and effort is not under appreciated. I look forward to you posting again if you have time. :D :mrgreen:
Beldir

Post by Beldir »

Das RP der 'regenbogenfarbenen Echse' hat mir gefallen.. leider ist mir nichts eingefallen die Verfolgungsjagd per RP zu regeln.
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

ich fands auch gut!

Aber sie ist nicht regenbogenfarbend sondern schwarz. Nur wenn sie in der Sonne steht ist sie Regenbogenfarben bzw. glänzt so auf. :wink: :)

Ach und das Rp mit Sun um Lenniers Sorge hat mir auch sehr gefallen. :)
Edit: Auch die Unterhaltung danach war sehr gut!
Last edited by Lexis Katarino on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Ja, das rp um Lennier war gut heute abend.

Erst der Überfall durch Bjarkar und dann die Heilungsszene die unheimlich spannend war weil keiner wusste wie es ausgeht, ausser Lenniers PO.

Naja und Aaryas kleiner Plausch mit Merung war auch nett, danke dafür.
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Today i thank the Elf Vynas Astelminon for Robbing Rp!

Thank yoU!
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Olive and Oliver for some awesome treasure hunting rp

Olive, Amaria, and that pissed off mage Sssari fought, great stuff!

Glad to see a great rper join this game Amaria, keep up the good work!
Mairae Auvria Ghymn

Post by Mairae Auvria Ghymn »

Skuum wrote:I haven't been in game a single moment yet, but the two that so generously role play with me on my thread are nothing less then FANTASTIC! Thank you so much Tryn'rae and Kevin Lightdot for role playing with my little goblin your time and effort is not under appreciated. I look forward to you posting again if you have time. :D :mrgreen:
Just saw this, and yes, I have enjoyed the forum RP a lot

hope you get in game to play also