Bandits

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Illarion

Bandits

Post by Illarion »

Okay something needs to be done because this has gone on for too long. When bandits first gained the steal ability if you killed them you got the money back they stole. Now whatever they steal vanishes. I just lost 6 silver to one bandit randomly in the middle of the forest while aiming to fight wolves. It was one bandit what did he stick the money up his ass? Bandits should not be allowd to steal money and it just vanishes that is dumb. The system needs to be switched back to the way it was that is all I have to say.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Erm..

I agree.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

If your going to do that then make bandits tougher.

I like the current system.. money is common as dirt anyway.
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

why where you carrying six silver fighting wolves anyway? that's just asking to be stolen anyway. if you don't want money stolen don't carry it. end of story.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Live and learn lad. Just be glad it wasn't more.

We all have lost things and coin, but you know, that's the risk this game offers. Everything can't be sunshine and flowers all the time!

~Votes for Perma-Kill of characters~

It could be worse! :lol:
Illarion

Post by Illarion »

I have also had 50 silvers stolen by a goblin someone brought into town. I was on my way to make a purchase and someone runs by and i get mugged one shot whammy. THATS BULL! I kill it and 50 silvers gone. So it has been worse. Also, I was not going to go fight wolves. I was going to go buy something.
Joxia Doral

bandits

Post by Joxia Doral »

I think something should change sometimes a treasure is in bandit territory and there is no way to but past them, are you to loose everything you just gained?
Joxia
Tanistian_Kanea

whine... i can get past almost anything without getting hit. this is with the exception of ranged attack but those don't steal. if you got robbed by something brought in town you clearly where not paying attention which = bad rp and that = bad something to you. finally, where in hell where you going to make a purchase that you ran into wolves and bandits?
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Tanistian_Kanea wrote:why where you carrying six silver fighting wolves anyway? that's just asking to be stolen anyway. if you don't want money stolen don't carry it. end of story.
That's not very helpful when the portal glitch makes it so your cast your portal at the same time as someone else going to the northern woods instead of your destination you end up at the bandits when you're trying to move a few gold between depots. :/
Illarion

Post by Illarion »

my shady IG deals have nothing to do with anything...as for the bandit chasing the man I thought it was just another person I turn off names and numbers and rarely keep them on unless someone says hi to me or i notice they are off and am in town with a lot of people around
Llama

Post by Llama »

AlexRose wrote:
Tanistian_Kanea wrote:why where you carrying six silver fighting wolves anyway? that's just asking to be stolen anyway. if you don't want money stolen don't carry it. end of story.
That's not very helpful when the portal glitch makes it so your cast your portal at the same time as someone else going to the northern woods instead of your destination you end up at the bandits when you're trying to move a few gold between depots. :/
Now that's a nice FEATURE. It makes sense. Opening holes in space and time might result in some strange results due to the powerful magical source.
Tanistian_Kanea

knowing William Elderberry it could have just been he messed it up. bad mages can do that. but yeah like hadrian said. magic, tearing the fabric of space and time. like that ISN'T going to mess some things up or like something COULDN'T go wrong. i like that bug, make teleportation more interesting.