Troll's Bane Town Guard [latest]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Ascius wrote:Dear Citizens,

I would like to remind you that this is not the place for a discussion.

Concerning Munalunder, it was his first criminal offence in Troll's Bane. The flames, by the way, were 'only' illusions.
Because it was his first time to become 'criminally active', the punishment is very low. Everyone can do something wrong from time to time, if it happens for the first and only time, it's fine.

Be asured that a more severe punishment follow if people cause trouble for more than one time.

Sincerely,
Ascius
I for one will hire an able scribe to copy this note as to keep it for further reference and hope I won't have to show you your own words if you decide not to show this mercy to every first time offender.

Faladron Furnir
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

Dear mister Furnir,

since you have no evidence of me acting elsewise, I propose you believe my words.

Please keep in mind that this 'low punishment' only sticks to people commiting 'low crimes' for the first time.
A first time murderer will not be treated as good as a first time illusion-caster.

Now, please stop the discussion here, or the keeper of this town board will rip all the papers off.

Sincerely,
Ascius
Borine

Post by Borine »

( hastily scribbled note)

Dain Laiden on the loose trying to kill me in TB

Unsigned
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Borine wrote:( hastily scribbled note)

Dain Laiden on the loose trying to kill me in TB

Unsigned
Juliana tilts her head as she stops to read the board whispering quietly

I wonder what "on the loose" means? Well, they couldn't sign their name, but had time to post on the board.

Grinning she quietly walks out of town
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

For attempted murder, but good cooperation, Magnus Magnol existing banishment from Troll's Bane is extended for five more dwarven-days, which will then match the appointed time of the town rules.

After this time has passed he is allowed to return to the streets of Troll's Bane as a free man.

signed,
Ascius
Sorntales

Post by Sorntales »

20. Chos 24

On this the a probably male lizard comitted the following crimes:
  • Disturbance
  • Disobedience
The lizard is armed with a sword.
There is a very crude scetch following:
((75XX3XX6))

D.Sorntales

Something is hastly added here.

Everybody on guard!
There is a creature, something like a goblin-demon roaming the streets, claiming it has buissness to do.
Stay vigilant and try to avoid it, it is by all means dangerous and heavily armed!
Sorntales
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

Rorak took back his old position of 'guard'
Logrin Parr joined the town guard as a 'recruit' for the time being.

Sincerely,
Ascius
Borine

Post by Borine »

Logrin Parr!? the blind old monk!?

-unsigned-
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Yeah, The blind old monk who could snap a mans neck with his bare hands.

~Unsigned~
Borine

Post by Borine »

Hmm I'm sure he can... thats if he does'nt fall in the river by accident...
Artan Innis

Post by Artan Innis »

Evening of the 9th Elos in the year 25

The elf named "El'narion Wisinglad", who looks like (( 1XX95X0XXX )), has committed the following crimes:
  • Disturbance
  • Assault
  • Resisting Arrest
Finally he has given in and followed me out of town. I have banned him from town, but he may return to our walls outside to look for news. This status shall remain until a judgement is passed.

.- Timothy
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Attention all Guards:
  • The Knighthood of Kallahorn, until further notice, are henceforth forbidden from wearing any kind of metal armor or holding any arms including daggers as long as they are in Troll's Bane. If any member of Kallahorn is spotted to be armed, they will be asked to disarm themselves at the nearest depot. Disagreeing to this is considered as a breakage of the law.
  • Guards hold the right to stop mages from casting their magic, if the spells are regarded as disturbing or inappropriate. Reports should be made for harsher situations or repeated situations.
Thank you.
~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Borine

Post by Borine »

This is an outrage!

~unsigned~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Generalist discrimination there, Jorokar.

You should instead write a list of all of the people who have to do that, rather than classing a whole guild under that section, thus declaring them all guilty, regardless of all of their records.

~W.E~
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

I find this is the first time i've agreed with the government.

Bravo i say.

There is a small drawing of a hound here.
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

I would like to remind you that this is not the place for a discussion.

signed,
Ascius
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

*written by a hand that seems to not be stable*

I would like to report on the actions of a halfling. He looks like ((124*******)) and calls himself 'kelb'. He seems to be some kind of assassin. Today i was doing my round and saw him sexually harrassing a woman. I went to help her out, and he went on to insult me. After awhile, he drew his arms, threatening me, and ran. During the chase, i ran into rorak, who helped me chase him. He them lured us up to the top of the tower over the east gate. When we got to him, we ended up fighting((an rped fight)). Rorak fought him first, and after awhile, he had to rest. So then, i fought him, and after a long fight, he 'surrendered' after nearly falling over the edge of the tower. Then, when i had my back turned, he pulled his crossbow on my. I turned hearing the click and Protected my head. He shot me in the chest, hitting me in a 'hole of honor' i had placed in my armor. After that, he escaped and i was left to crawl to the hospital where have been recieving medical treatment. I order he is arrested or worse, for attempted murder, threatening, defamation, assault on two guards, sexuall harassment, and resisting arrest.

Signed*sloppily*
Altrix
Page of the knights of gobaith
Lieutenant of the guard of trollsbane
Sorntales

Post by Sorntales »

Morning of 21. Elos,

the Halfling who attacked Altrix was spotted in town.
He refused to leave until a trail was set and resorted to insults and violence.
A helpful dwarf and myself chased him out of town.

Additionaly to Altrix description some further details were added:
((12481*****))
Halfling with a shaved head and a huge scar.
His name is Kelbar.

Everybody stay vigilant, this individual carries concealed weapons, like daggers, and is willing to use them at any given chance.

D. Sorntales
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

*written by a hand that seems to not be stable*

I would also like to report that for the following days, it is likely that I wont be able to fight do to my injuries, and I wont be doing too much moving around. So, if you have any questions for me, it is most likely I will be around the hospital, or send me a dove. I thank you, and I thank all of you who have been giving me support during the time being.

Signed,
Altrix
Lieutenant of the Guard
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

* written by a hand that does not seem to be stable*

I would like to Report another assault on myself. I was out stretching my legs and getting rid of some unneeded items when I am attacked from behind by a man wielding poisenned daggers. Being in my weakened state, i could not fight back. Though, i would like the thank Artimer who fought off the man and gave me his description and it was later confirmed. The man looked like ((186*******)). I have not yet found his name.

Signed
Altrix
Borine

Post by Borine »

You don't seem very lucky these days Altrix... oh and whens my trial?

Christopher Rigden
In jail

(The note was posted by a ragged pigeon covered in durt and cobwebs)
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

bdgdkay wrote:* written by a hand that does not seem to be stable*

I would like to Report another assault on myself. I was out stretching my legs and getting rid of some unneeded items when I am attacked from behind by a man wielding poisenned daggers. Being in my weakened state, i could not fight back. Though, i would like the thank Artimer who fought off the man and gave me his description and it was later confirmed. The man looked like ((186*******)). I have not yet found his name.

Signed
Altrix
A dwarf named Hast Silverchest, a personnel friend of mine, was also attacked by a man who looked very similar to this man.

~Faber Ironhammer,
Ambassador of Goldburg~
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Christopher Rigden, currently in jail, is accused and guilty of:
  • I.C Disturbance
  • I.D Assault
  • II.E Disobedience.
The subject is no citizen of Troll's Bane, and as such, the case shall not be brought forward to the High Judge. The subject will remain in jail for another four dwarven days.

~ Sir Jorokar

Something more was added:
The punishment consists of seven days in prison, hence why it was written 'another' four. And I have been kind to keep it minimal.

(( Till the 27th ))
Last edited by abcfantasy on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borine

Post by Borine »

(A scraggy pigeon posts yet another note)

I've already been in jail for the time specified...

Chris Rigden
In jail

((Don't take the p*ss..please))
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I would like to report on a fourth ((second and third happened by the same person)), yes, a fourth attack on myself. I was out taking a walk, when a man came up to me and ordered money from me. I did have some people around me so i yelled help, and walked as fast as I could away. The man followed me where he struck me down on the bridge and slashed me repeatedly. Some people, seeing the attack, pulled me away and fought the man, and I am Recieving medical attention... again. the newest assailant looks like ((657******)). I have two requests, though im not sure about if they can be handled. I am dissapointed with the way the guard is running, each time i have been attacked, it has been a non guard who protected me. I would like to see more guard meetings and tournaments and such happening to get people more interested in the guard. And, My second request is that i have atleast one body guard to defend me while i am awake as i have been attacked, in my wounded state, four time in the past two dwarven days. I hope that my requests can be met.

Signed,
Altrix
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Some weeks ago, I was assaulted by Chester Coppercot at the workshop. The attack was totally unjustified and I hope the guard can punish him.

Signed,

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Some weeks ago, we were at war sir.

The Guard has nothing to do with that incident, and it has already been addressed.

~Chester
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

You didn't attack me because the war, did you?

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

I request that Chester meet me around Trolls Bane, so that we can resolve this whole mess...

~Frederic Deuce Gretchen
Knight of Kallahorn
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Deuce,

Aren't you wanted by TrollsBane?

Doesn't seem right to meet there.

Lest ye forget, it was not too long ago we were fighting one another. It would be a shame to jeopardize Julius' treaty over something so 'fallible' as Bidukan's memory of events?

Nay, I won't meet you or Bidukan. There's nothing more to say, the incident happened "some weeks" ago. Best to leave it there.

~Chester