Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hrar Godcairn

Post by Hrar Godcairn »

Hrar Godcairn left the island in a hurry. Some say he'll visit his family in Albar.

((until next saturday))
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Kenneth has been seen going to the forest, with armoured weapons.

Jens went out with his angle, with an empty bag with him.

((off for another week or so, exams, no time, etc.))
Nerwin Weidenwind

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind »

Der ein oder andere Wanderer wird einen Waldhalbling in Gedanken durch die Wälder huschen sehen.

((Hab Urlaub und gönne mir eine Auszeit))
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Emily Thorowitz has been missing for several weeks now, and there is no sign of her anywhere...

Anne Meadowspring has fallen ill and is spending the next few weeks or so recuperating in the hospital...

Kromuka Thagukath went to look for a mine to mine in and got lost along the way. It is unknown if she will be back.

((hiatus due to the douchebaggery of other players, lack of rp, and lack of enthusiasm))
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

Ascius is obviously quite busy with paper warfare at the moment

((just got my A-levels, big folk festival right in front my door, european chanpionship.. I'll be back. :wink: ))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Du siehst Guir erst einige Tage auf der ganzen Insel herumwandern, ehe er dann auf ein Schiff steigt und dem Horizont entgegenfährt.

((Morgen kommt meine Freundin nach 10 Monaten der Trennung endlich aus Japan zurück. Ich werde morgen also keinesfalls auf irgendeiner Art und Weise online sein. Am Samstagabend bin ich dann nochmal kurz da. Was danach ist, weiß ich nicht, aber ich werde wohl für eine Längere Zeit nicht ansprechbar sein. ))
Spike

Post by Spike »

Vicious is seen heading towards the docks at sunrise. Once arriving he boards a ship filled with many shady figures. He is greeted by a few familiar acquaintances then a hood is soon cast over his head.

((bout a week))
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

This is probably the first time in months that Jorokar Sladrir, the Governor of Troll's Bane, isn't seen in town for a few days. Some rumors mention his possible sightings at various areas on the island, including forests and by the rivers.

(( Won't be here on Saturday and Sunday at all ))
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Rhianna verbringt viel Zeit in der Nordborg, und ausser Vigalf bekommt kaum jemand sie dieser Tage zu Gesicht.

Alans Fieber verstärkt sich, und er ist weiterhin ans Bett gefesselt. Da er ohnehin nicht wahrnimmt was um ihn her passiert ist es wohl eher sinnlos ihn zu besuchen.

Gorim hat sich zu den Sirani Inseln aufgemacht - so sagte er. Aber er scheint in die Wälder gegangen zu sein, wohl um seine Kraft wiederzugewinnen da er sich seiner Schwäche schämt.

Tahuri ging auf die Jagd. Sie murmelte etwas von einem Wolfsrudel dem sie noch "etwas schuldig sei" - höchstwahrscheinlich will sie sie zur Strecke bringen, und wird dazu zumindest zwei bis drei Wochen brauchen.

((abiurlaub bis sonntag, seid mir nicht böse ich komme wieder))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianna spends a lot more time in the Nordcastle, and except Vigalf almost noone is going to meet her these days.

Alan's feaver becomes worse, and he has to stay in bed. As he is not noticing what happens around him at all, it is not very meaningful to visit him now.

Gorim left for the Sirani islands. At least this is what he told everyone. In fact it is said that he left for the forests, and will be training hard to gain his strength back, as he felt ashamed for his own weekness.

Tahuri went out to hunt. She murmured something about a bunch of wolves she still owed something to - must certainly she will need up to two or three weeks to hunt them all down.

((on vacation till sunday, please don't be angry at me. I promise, I will be back soon))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Merung Harbes wurde gesehen, wie er ein Schiff Richtung Festland nahm, zusammen mit der Fee Aarya, welche auf seiner Schulter saß.
((wieder da in ein paar Tagen))

Merung was seen entering a ship to the mainland, together with the fairy Aarya, who was sitting on his shoulder.
((back in a few days))
Beldir

Post by Beldir »

Von Tusal wurde seit längerer Zeit nichts mehr gehört. Wer nach ihm fragt kann erfahren, dass er die Insel wohl verlassen hat.

((Char auf Eis gelegt, ich hoffe da passt auch in den Thread hier))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I'll be taking a trip to the mainland to see my brother Herbert. I will be departing in one dwarven week for a full dwarven week.

((Saturday July 5th to Thursday July 10th-Visiting Family in Iowa and won't be able to access the game))

~Chester
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

Gregory Hardcast has mysteriously disappeared from the island.

((bout a month.))
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

Ascius will be busy during the next dwarven week.

((vacation. Will be bach in one weeks exactly. Wait with any revolution and stuff plz :P Oh an PO Joro, pay the guys!))
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Will be out on the mainland for the next dwarven week. Will be back in one week.

Altrix

((also on vacation))
Olive

Post by Olive »

Olive was last seen slipping out of town with nothing but her sickle and blue robe, muttering somethign about finding blackberries.

( will be gone from sat mornign til probbaly monday morning))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

~Evan Ross is seen taking his son Roland onto a boat at the harbor. He says he'll be back sooner or later.~

~Faber Ironhammer is seen on the same boat, He claims he'll return once he has settled things with his old clan.~

~Abheek decides to scout the whole island for his clan. He feels it well take a long time.~

(( Gone for 6 weeks. Going to a camp without computer access, Can't wait to play with everyone again. ))
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

~a dark haired elfess can be seen entering a large house on Tol Vanima together with an orcess, though only one of them came out again~
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

~Jonathan Cain is seen leaving through the South gate muttering about how so many of his friends have either died or left. It is believed he is just spending a dwarven week recuperating from the sorrows he's had since returning from his long trip~

((be back in 'bout a week hope to see you then!))
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Juliana puts her swords in their sheaths and leaving the cemetary walks toward the forest, stopping to stretch, she takes off her armor and with a grin on her face "I think I will just rest a little"

Kaila drops Darren off at Tol with instructions on his care telling them Eli will be picking him up sometimes and looking at a parchment in her hand walks toward the forest mumbling something about a distant relative needing help.

Achae turns more and more toward the forest, sighing after her last patient "I really miss the forest" she writes out a parchment and places it on the door "I am taking a little break, and should be back in 5-6 dwarfen days"((Thur or Fri))
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Achae, walking out of the forest much sooner then expected, brushes some pine needles from her hair and with a sigh "I miss my friends" she heads toward town

Kaila finally finds her distant relative and has an interesting conversation: "I knew you were busy, and purposefully worded the request vague...no, there is no trouble, but, this is for Darren" She is handed a very small intricately carved metal of the purest gold appearing almost in the shape of a leaf, the sun shines off it as she gasps then turns her head up, the elfess handing it to her being much taller, "This is very beautiful, I think I have....yes, I saw this before!" The woman smiles at her and says just a few words, then leaves. "This was your Mama's"

Juliana puts on her armor, gets extra swords, food, potions, packing her bag full as if going on a long trip . She makes her way silently out of Trolls Bane with purposeful steps not stopping to talk to anyone, her eyes slightly narrow as she mumbles "Where did Fallen go, I need to find him" The ones that know her well would simply nod and chuckle "Yep, she won't come back until she finds him"
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

Fianna can be seen leading a heavily laden mule away from Kallahorn Keep. Rumor has it that only her brother knows where she is headed.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

A dark figure is seen walking towards the harbor early in the morning, a small supply of his items at his belt. A few brief pieces of flame red hair could be caughtt by a quick eye flowing from the hood upon his head as the wind picks up.

((I'm taking a IG break on Julius for a while. Do some alt rp and some board rp which are both not my strong points. Be interested to see how they turn out. :/ ))
Last edited by Julius on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Jonathan Cain has not yet returned to town...

((week long vacation))
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae is seen having a large bag packed headed toward the dock. She sits on a barrel and boards the next ship only sending one dove.

((I am retiring her for awhile, not sure how long))
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Ayla To'lorn was said to have left the isle a long while ago. The
elfess has still yet to return with her daughter and it's quickly beginning to
look like she was serious about leaving and never coming back. Whether
she does or not is highly uncertain for now.

Kaelyn Ianale was also seen sneaking onto an unmarked ship off
the Sirani Isles. It was headed for the mainlands and what happened upon
the ship after it set sail is not known. However, there is hope that
she may return.

Alaira Taerell had seemed to get purely frustrated from teen angst
and impatience, reportedly storming out of the Magic Academy where
she had last been. Raging about Gods know what, the foolish girl
wandered right into the heart of the mountains and has yet to be seen
again.

Heyana Kayasri's body was reportedly found face-down in the
still-cold river north of the settlement. It seemed that during one of her
ventures, she had been mauled by a wolf.

Serana Deriyn had apparently had a few too many sibanac leaves
she and Evan had gathered, causing her to lose her senses. She was last
seen talking to what she believed to be a large, furry cat as she wandered
to the Southern forest.

(( If you haven't been able to tell, this is basically where I say "I
quit... Sorta". All of my characters are now dead or away, only one right
now eventually going to return. Since Kaelyn has twisted and tangled her
way into so many sticky places, I find it only fair that she doesn't just die.
But until she returns from her trip abroad, you lot won't see me ingame
anymore. Sorry, life's gotten a bit too busy. ))
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

((I have to spontaniously leave for family reasons. Don't know the exact date of return.))
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

William Elderberry may have been seen departing from the isle on a ferry to tell his family how great he is another time.

((Going to Portugal for two weeks :P )).
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Matt can be seen packing his bags then later heading to the docks.

((Going away for 2 weeks also.))
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

((I am gone from Tuesday, to Friday - return soon enough to rp Friday night though. Hope you all have a wonderful week :wink: ))