Doors.

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Vern Kron

Doors.

Post by Vern Kron »

We have some issues with doors. Doors that are locked recently do not stay locked (such as the northern flat in Troll's Bane)
Also, some doors have disappeared. Such as one on Kallahorn (unconfirmed) And the door on the southern flat of Troll's Bane.
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Yeah, i noticed this with Goldburg's Front door being wide open when i KNOW i've locked them before i logged out.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Re: Doors.

Post by Julius »

Vern Kron wrote:We have some issues with doors. Doors that are locked recently do not stay locked (such as the northern flat in Troll's Bane)
Also, some doors have disappeared. Such as one on Kallahorn (unconfirmed) And the door on the southern flat of Troll's Bane.
Why are you even at Kallahorn? Stay away, plz.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

i told him because that is the closest depot to the trolls and i noticed it was missing

Edit: ignore post for technical reasons, just taking blame for something, though it seems someone abit touchy about who walks into someone elses castle to lighten the load of their bag...