An angry woman

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leva Beliu

An angry woman

Post by Leva Beliu »

*A slight but energetic young woman walks to the well, in Trolls Bane main ground. She looks around for someone, but the place is deserted... She hesitates a short moment, scratching her head and muttering to herself : Somebody has to do it… She then unrolls a parchment that she fastens to a post that supports the well roof.*

*The parchment reads…*

To all that it may concern,
I am very glad to enter that new era of enlightenement, peace and cheer for Gobiath, but what about everyday life when Magnus Magnol runs around (after young women). He did it again, as he did to me, as he did to many other women, this afternoon. Tried to seduce a young lass and when she said no, he badgered and harassed her. I was a witness to that situation and I could not bear it. So I intervened, and I was the next he harassed, and badgered, using sleazy remarks and obscene references to parts of his body. Who is going to rid us of that despicable lecher? Well, I can’t just beat him unconscious with my cooking spoon, can I! And he goes around, in complete impunity. It’s intolerable!

Funny, there are all kind of laws, bylaws, rules, proclamations, pledges of honor and fealty, in Bane and around, but what about some basic moral principle like respect? I am a person not a clump of hair to be leered at or poked, or groped, and that includes all women! I hope that my message stirs some reaction among the law-abiding and morally aware citizens and inhabitants of Bane and that the persons in authority take the appropriate measures to have Magnus Magnol banned from this fair town or, maybe, sent for treatment on the continent. Apparently, castration, would be very effective in his case…

Still angry but getting cooler
Leva Beliu
Cook in progress
Matron

Post by Matron »

I am a healthy being,
Magnus
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

~A dark haired elfess pauses mid-stride as a familiar name seems to jump off the page at her. Stopping to read the note more closely, her faint smirk slowly evolves into a resounding laugh that can be distinctly heard across the square, into the tavern and shop. She quickly scrawls a few lines at the bottom of the page.~

Leave the old man alone, Mouse. He's mine.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I shall take care of this man, Miss Beliu. Harassing a lady is uncalled for as is declaring war on a town.

JR
Last edited by Julius on Wed May 14, 2008 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Sort of like declaring war on a city because you dislike the governor?

~Unsigned~
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

I strongly recommend not to hurt Magnus Magnol. Through to various reasons.

First, for reasons of respect. None of the persons who have left a message here know Magnue long enough to know that he is not a bad person. Handling him like this is a denial of good deeds of the past.

Second, for reasons of responsibility. Seeing the recent conflict, I strongly recommend to leave business of town-interna to the town guard and to the town guard alone. Especially in cases like "harassment" or other small offenses.

Hurting this man would be a crime. Give it some more time, cool down, and let us see how we can deal with this like adults.

signed,
Ascius
Nachtigall und Morgenrot

Post by Nachtigall und Morgenrot »

Magnus Magnol ist ein Verbrecher.

Vor einger Zeit suchte ich einen Bekannten und Magnol meinte zu wissen, wo sich dieser aufhielte. Also folgte ich Magnol arglos...in eine Höhle.
Dort angekommen versperrte er mir den Weg zum Ausgang und fing an mich zu beschimpfen.
So in der Art: "Frauen, wie dich, wollen wir hier nicht, verschwinde von der Insel". (Ich hatte ihm zuvor mehrfach deutlich eine Abfuhr erteilt).
Dann fing er an, mich mit einem Schwert zu maltretieren.
Er verletzte mich übelst und ließ mich in der Höhle liegen, mit den Worten: "Jetzt lernst du es vielleicht!"

Nach diesem Erlebnis brauchte ich Wochen, um mich von den Verletzungen zu erholen.
Ich rufe alle Betroffenen auf, sich hier öffentlich über Magnus Magnol zu äußern, da er seine Taten oftmals im Verborgenen treibt und es kaum Zeugen gibt.

~ Sally
((ich bitte um Umsetzung!!!))

//

Magnus Magnol is a criminal!
A while back I was looking for an acquaintance and Magnus Magnol told me he would knew the whereaboust of my friend. Unsuspecting I followed him ....into a cave.
There he blocked the entrance and begun to insult me. He said things like:"We do not want women like you here on this island, get lost!" (I turned him down several times before).
Then he begun to maltreat me with a sword.
He seriously wounded me and let me lie in the cave. With the words "Mayhap you now learn" he went off.

After this experience i needed weeks to recover from the wounds.

I hereby call up all victims to raise voice against Magnus Magnol here and now, since he tends to do his evil deeds covered and only when there is none to a few witnesses.

~Sally
Last edited by Nachtigall und Morgenrot on Wed May 14, 2008 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matron

Post by Matron »

Du warst aber auch einfach ein Schandfleck,
Magnus
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

The above note has another signature underneath Silas's.

~W.E~
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Deuce approaches the notice and squints his eyes in attempt to read the many writings.. It isn't long then before he laughs to himself loudly in a slurred fashion before looking effortlessly around him and standing before it urinating against it...
Giovanni di Spaglia

Post by Giovanni di Spaglia »

I ask the town authorities to investigate into these accusations, for - should they turn out to be true - it would be a most shameful thing for a town like Trolls Bane. The town prides itself to be open to visitors of all races, so the very least it should be able to guarantee is the safety of women and children.

For my part, I do not care how much honor or good deeds a man may have accumulated in the past; if he starts molesting or even assaulting ladies it is a matter that needs to be addressed and if necessary dealt with.

As for those who seem to think that this is a thing to be ridiculed (~looks at the wet notes now slowly beginning to dry in the sunshine~), let me congratulate you on your splendid display of extraordinary wits and particularly good taste...

Giovanni di Spaglia
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

This is a complete and utter disgrace. The fact that young women should be unable to walk the streets without some urchin leering at her should strike at the hearts of all men of honourable disposition.

For my part madam, I offer you and any other damsel my sword as protection. Report any miscreants to me, and you have the word of a knight that they will be punished.

Sir Gregory Hardcast.
Page of the knights of Gobaith
Knight of Duke Andrew Hardcasts Household.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

A knight should think with his head, Not with his sword.

~unsigned~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

He's not an urchin. He's not even old, he's just injured and wearied. He's a very kind, very selfless man, quite excitable but this is understandable because people shun him. Why shouldn't he show interest in young women when he's a young man himself? Leave him alone.

~W.E~
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

I care not. If the lady's safety or wellbeing is jeapordised, i will take action.

Gregory Hardcast
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

If Magnus is harmed you'll feel my wrath, peasant.

~W.E~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

If anyone touches my sibanac, they will die.

F
Llama

Post by Llama »

How even cuter, a person who has a better education than an Alberian noble doesn't know how to sign his or her name

~Ironically unsigned~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Cutest of all; the droll comedian who wrote this managed to spell "Albarian" incorrectly, despite it being written above.

How very quaint.

~W.E~
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

My suggestion on how to deal with this situation: Talk with Magnus Magnol, many of you. Might be wise to be accompied by someone who is able to fight if he gets agressive, preferably a town guard or a member of the Knighthood of Gobaith.

//Keunthus
Page of the Knights of Gobaith
Town Guard of Troll's Bane
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Why? He's not dangerous unless you pose a threat.

~W.E~
Llama

Post by Llama »

Magnus is perfectally harmless and talkable to.

Its only when people start making death-threats and cursing him to Cherga is when he gets a bit angry. I don't know why you're so scared of a harmless old man like him.

There is a small claw mark