War on Trolls Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

YOU are an idiot and so are all the others that were assembled. It was not Dain or Kallahorn that attacked first or provoked first. It was not Dain or Kallahorn that refused peace. It was Jorokar and the allies of Trolls Bane that attacked us, refused peace, and were beaten back. Open up your eyes, men and women of Trolls Bane and look at the man you voted into office.

He truly wishes war and that is what he will get. We offered peace for a simple prisoner of war and we got attacks and refusing of such peace. It is Jorokar that causes blood shed and these dark times. The Knighthood of Kallahorn may not be the most honorable lot on this isle, but we are not the only ones to blame.

With best wishes,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Who attacked and kidnapped Jorokar the other day?

Dan
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Who broke there oath and word for a hundred time? Jorokar agreed to our peace talks at first before he got behind the door. Then he quickly changed and attacked first with Chester.

JR
Dantagon Marescot

You are all insane. All this over who wins the govenor seat. All this over the fact that someone was captured because they attacked someone. The honorable thing to do would be to let them sit out their time. But then again, you just admited to Kallahorn not having any honor.

You truely never did wish for peace, did you Julius? First you declare war over Kallahorn Keep if we didn't hand if over. Then you attempt to find a break in our peace treaty for the smallest insult to your lack of character. Then the war over the govenor. Now this. Your bloodthirst never ends.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Peace? You call that peace, you ridiculous excuse of a man? Let me tell you something... The moment I walk up, blades are drawn without my knowledge of what is going on. What I saw was pure treason. What I saw was a bunch of men stinking of greed and idiocy, swinging their blades to and fro. Pointless fighting all of it. You say you want peace, Julius? Then explain to me who taught you that peace was received by force. You want peace? Then explain why you ambushed Jorokar and I, why you surrounded us and why now you try to lay blame on us when it has been you all along that dealt the first blow. Explain to me, please, because Gods KNOW I don't get what you say.

People of Gobaith, these men ask for peace. Yet in the same breath, these men draw weapons on your governor and strike him down when he does not move FAST enough in releasing a prisoner. People of Gobaith, never before have we done a wrong on you, unlike the criminals and thieves that hide their faces in the name of Kallahorn.

If you want PEACE, find another way to take it. Instead of peace, through your ridiculous attempts, you bring war on all of us. Every single one, and it is thus a mistake on all sides. Your mistake in making such foolish and reckless movements, my mistake for even bothering to get involved in petty affairs so many years ago. I will not waste my time again. I will not draw my weapon until it comes to the worst.

Just know that I am sickened of all sides. Accuse as you may, I have had enough.

- Ayla To'lorn
Last edited by Ayla on Sun May 11, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

All things considered, one should note that the Knighthood of Gobiath has developed a rather interesting reputation as men who are just as quick to make promises as they are to break them.

Much hot air and ink wasted about such high-flying ideas as "honor", though what the Knighthood ought to do is to have a long, collective stare into a mirror. Pots and kettles, ladies and gentlemen.

However, Sir Dantagon is correct with one thing. Most of those involved seem quite insane indeed

-Unsigned-
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~The writing is shaky, and a few drops of Blood are evident upon the parchment~

Governor,

I am delighted to see you escaped too!

I am still willing to help and need to send supplies to you ASAP. Please send me a dove on when and where to meet. I'll send you everything you need and more.

We'll make them sorry they ever set foot in Trollsbane!

Comrade in Arms,
~Chester Copperpot, Chief of Goldburg
Steward of the "Axe of Irmorom"
Julius

Post by Julius »

~!WAR ON THE TOWN OF TROLLS BANE!~

The Knighthood of Kallahorn officially declares war on the Town of Trolls Bane and there allies. The Town of Trolls Bane have insulted the Knighthood of Kallahorn and our members for to long. This is the last straw. There unhonorable actions such attacking the back of a opponent, breaking of there word, refusing peace, attacking our members, and using other tactics to destroy our Knighthood.

The Knighthood of Kallahorn is not lusting for power, let that be known right now. The Knighthood of Kallahorn wishes peace and neutrality. We were denied the chance to have one of our most important members as they did, run for Governor. For this, we have attacked and kidnapped Jorokar. He was returned shortly there after, after signing a peace treaty. We could have killed Ayla and Jorokar that day. But no, we spared there lives and they only give us war and the unknightly action of going back on there word.

When Kallahorn is to win the war, we shall destroy the current government and implant our own. The Government will not hold any traces of the either Knighthood and will be strictly ran by those that are not dual citizens and true citizens of Trolls Bane. Only this, may be neutrality. As for the defender's of Trolls Bane. Everyone will go back to a peace time besides the following men who will be captured and hung:

Wanted by the Knighthood immediately! A price of 50 silvers will be rewarded to the one that brings us the fugitive.

- Jorokar Sladrir is the one that is a humiliation of a Knight. He was beaten down by a mere of Page of Kallahorn and his actions are anything short of Knightly. His usage of behind the back fighting tactics, calling for a duel to the death and then having many of his allies show up to a duel that was scheduled for just two, breaking of his word, and his crying. I have heard stories of how he was beat in the tavern basement by a man he knows all to well and at this man's knees he weep like a bitch.

He says that I act in cowardly ways? Am I the one that retreats battles? Am I the one that shows up to a duel to the death of honor with several allies? I think not. He criticizes my leadership when I do not lead the Knighthood of Kallahorn. However, in one dwarven month it already has more members then his does in 1 dwarven year. I think that speaks multitudes by it self.

He also lies like no one else on the isle. Seregon tried to heal him and now he wants him jailed or slaughtered? What honor.

He will be the first be hung. All members are to seek him out immediately.

-Chester Copperpot -

Shall be captured and hung with the rest of them for multiple attacks on Kallahorn and trying to claim our soil.

-Fooser -

Shall be captured and let live. He has not done what the other members of Trolls Bane have done.

The rest will be alright after the battles unless they do something to change it in the near future.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Last edited by Julius on Sun May 11, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dantagon Marescot

Julius, know that I want nothing to do with your stupid war unless it comes to harming a citizen of Bane. Take my name off that list for I do not intend to attack anyone unless someone else is being attacked or I myself am attacked.

Oh, and it was Arameh who taught Kallahorn to attack people in the back during battle. There were specific drills to practice getting behind an opponent. I have not done any of that since the incodent with Grant. I have asked for forgiveness more than once. It was a mistake and once again I ask forgiveness for that mistake.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Last edited by Dantagon Marescot on Sun May 11, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

All of you should think about what you write.
It's dangerous to say something that you cannot take back, Julius and Jorokar.

I don't want to threat anyone here, but you should choose your words wise, all of you.

~signed
Kenneth Ladrus
Last edited by Kenneth Ladrus on Sun May 11, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Someone traced part of an earlier announcement and written something under the copy
Seregon is a guilty, and it's either slaughter or jail, depending on his countering.
He is certainly guilty in his attraction towards halflings.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~Parchment Removed~
Last edited by Juniper Onyx on Wed May 14, 2008 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Llama

Post by Llama »

The following is clearly a forgery, the handwriting doesn't match, and the person who wrote it appeared to be laughing while he did

Reward Offered:

The Head of A Halfing - 2 silvers

Must still be attached to body

~Seregon~
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

You are talking like little children, not like grown up, civilized persons.

Money will not win a war, fights, could win a war, but words are the best way.
Well... a little friendlier words.

~Kenneth Ladrus
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

To all members of Kallahorn, In three dwarven days there well be a bounty set upon the head of any and all Kallahorn members. Should you not leave the "Knighthood" by that time, You well be considered fair game for any and all bounty hunters. I shall give details on the bounty soon enough. You would be wise to leave Kallahorn now.

~A Rich Man~
Julius

Post by Julius »

I will pay all the bounty hunters to hunt the Rich man for a higher price and they will be given the estates and bank of the the rich man as well.

~A richer man~
Llama

Post by Llama »

I will pay all the bounty hunters to deliver flowers to everyone.

~A man even richer then the rich man and the richer man~
Saril

Post by Saril »

~A elf wearing a long robe steps to the board and pins a prepared piece of paper under the rest~

You are talking like little children, not like grown up, civilized persons, as Kenneth already mentioned.

~unsigned
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

This cycle happens all to often.

~Dain~Laiden~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Let's not put bounties on people who haven't attacked please, it doesn't make anyone look any better.

F
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Then mabye you shouldn't have set it in motion?

~ Unsigned
Jeff Corwin

Post by Jeff Corwin »

*looks as if to be writen during a moment of rage*

Kinghts of Kallahorn I ask you to give all this up. You will not win this war. You are outnumbered and the Gods are not on your side. If you continue this you will lose everything. Including your friendship with the Gods. So again GIVE ALL THIS UP!

-Andrew Xavier, Highpriest of Goldburg
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

Personally i dont want them to give up. Life on this island would most likely proceed far smoother with them all dead.

Gregory Hardcast.
Grump Hammerhand

Post by Grump Hammerhand »

- another dwarf pins up a brief note, spelled out in a hand not used to writing -

Julius, or whatever your name is,
since you put out a reward on Chester Copperpot, please add me to your list as well. Might as well start putting all of Goldburg's citizens on it, for if you go after Chester, they'll be after you and whoever supports you.

signed,
Grump Hammerhand
Jeff Corwin

Post by Jeff Corwin »

That is true....
But think of the good lives that might be lost.

-Andrew Xavier, Highpriest of Goldburg
Gorim von Bragona

Post by Gorim von Bragona »

A young man in an overused armour pins a note beneath

Not only the dwarfs of Goldburg know what honour and loyalty is. I always showed big respect to you, Sir Rothmann, and I even thought of joining your knighthood. I am now glad I did not, seeing what your plans concerning this town are. Shame on you. If you want to have people assassinated for your bloody money, so be it. Put me on your list as well.

Gorim von Bragona
Page of the Knighthood of Gobaith, and proud to have chosen this path
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

I cant think of any.

Gregory Hardcast.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

As Chief, I accept full responsibility for supporting TrollsBane's rightful rulers. Any bounty shall be on my head alone, if you can get it!

Are ye man enough to face me one on one Julius? You've proven twice that you prefer your friends to do your backstabbin' fer ye!

Coward!
~Chester Coppeprot
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Let us not forget that I offered Jorokar complete peace in return for a captured page on this day. He declined and drew a blade so he was attacked. After a few minutes of no striking Fooser, Felix and Chester attacked Julius. All four of them had to back. We spared Felix and Jorokar from the cross. The war was ended until Jorokar's recent declaration.

~Dain~Laiden~
Dantagon Marescot

Wolf had helped Julius in his attack. Perhaps it would have been better to let him sit in the jail for another dwarven day or two. I doubt it would have been a long punishment and the need to go prying him out of jail was not needed.

However, on the other hand. I withdraw my support from this war entirely. If anyone in Bane is attacked I will defend them, if I am attacked I will defend myself. I hold no interest in attacking and I wish for all attacks on both sides to be withdrawn.

I, Sir Dantagon Marescot hope that the gods will grant us the power to diplomatically end this war as soon as it had begun. My job as a kngiht to defend the people will outweighs a war which has been made, with drawn, and made again. I, along with the rest of the isle do not want more death, more slaughter. I want this to end.