The magic academy of Gobaith~Die Magische Akademie Gobaiths

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ragnar Soluis

Application

Post by Ragnar Soluis »

Name:
Aindreas Lasair
Race:
Elf
Mage/Battlemage:
Mage
Personal remarks:
I have come to Gabaith to learn the ways of magic. I will apply myself fully to becoming worthy to be called mage. I understand the rules about students and I am willing to wait if necessary.
Artas Arcando

Post by Artas Arcando »

Deleted
Last edited by Artas Arcando on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Name:
- Faladron Furnir
Rasse:
- Human
Magier/Kampfmagier:
- undecided
Persönliche Anmerkungen:
- I have not figured out why, yet I have developed a strange sensibility for sensing the world around me recently. I have had odd experiences when magic was being used in my vicinity, and wish to find an answer to all of this.
Mhari Ruadan

Post by Mhari Ruadan »

Name: Istolla Z'Vier
-
Race: Elf
-
-
-
Mage/Battlemage: Mage
-
Personal remarks: I am new to Gobaith, and I have traveled here for the express purpose of learning to cast magics, preferably beneficial ones, but seeing as I lack the skill to fight with weapons, offensive magics would also be quite helpful. I can assure you that I do not intend to misuse anything that I learn, and I will be using all knowledge gained to protect myself and others. As is, I am spending much of my time in the town of Troll's Bane, learning how to cook meals and repair clothing for myself and my allies. I speak only the new language.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Those of you, who haven't received a letter from us yet, won't be counted as an aspirant, the decission of this has several reasons, which I won't explain here.

In case you want to know the reasons, or you simply think I overlooked your application, you are free to send a dove.

~Pellandria, member of the high council~
Baeron

Post by Baeron »

Name:
- Baeron
Race:
- Human
Mage/Battlemage:
- Battlemage
Personal remarks:
- I apply for becoming a student on your academy! I've learned tha how to fight with weapons, teached by my father. And now I would like to learn how to use the magic which is all around us and everything consits of.
I'm able to speak in the old and new tounge, but the old one much better.
Lady Misha

Post by Lady Misha »

Name:
-Misha Misha
Race:
-Lizard
Mage/Battlemage:
-Mage
Personal Remarks:
-I met a very scary mage called Elderberry recently, and that didn't put me off magic so I assume I must be dedicated. I feel that the life of a dancer, though magical in it's own right, isn't quite the same. I'll live a very long time to so It's a wise investment as far as planting the seeds of future teachers...but I'm probably getting ahead of myself. I hope to receive word from you soon.
Richter Brown

Post by Richter Brown »

*Ein Pergament hängt am Aushang der Magieakademie*

Geehrte Magier,

Ich vermisse seit geraumer Zeit meinen Lehrmeister Eli Travinus.
Ich mache mir bereits große Sorgen. Zuletzt sah ich ihn vor exakt 4 Zwergenwochen.
Wer eine Auskunft über den Verbleib des Lehrmeisters geben kann möchte die hier tun.

~Schüler Johann

***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************

Dear mages,

since a long term of time I miss my master Eli Travinus.
I am really concerned. At least I saw him exactly 4 dwarfenweeks ago.
Who knows something about my master may please tell me here.

~Johann, apprentice
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I share your concern Johann, not only because Eli had expressed a wish to take me as a seckond student, but also because I consider him a friend. I am aware that he went away on his honeymoon, but I believe he planned to be back by now. If anyone knows anything about his whereabouts, I would be very grateful for some information.

Daelyn Mitore
araknyd

Post by araknyd »

Name:
-Vynas Astelminon
Race:
-Elf
Mage/Battlemage:
-Mage
Personal Remarks:
-I wish to become a mage so that I can understand the world around me better and also because it would give me an added defensive and offensive weapon, helping me on my way to becoming a good warrior.
reekoo

Post by reekoo »

Name:
-Veeril Glarkal
Race:
-Human
Mage/Battlemage:
-Mage
Personal Remarks:
-I wish that i can learn the ways of magic, so i can see things that those who haven't been taught the ways of the mage can't see. I think im a very quick learner, and can prove to be a good mage.
Lythios

Post by Lythios »

Name:
Enathron Qualinesti ( known as Athron to friends)
Race:
Elven
Mage/Battlemage:
mage (( I chose a paladin attribute package, I hope that fits this; I wouldnt mind him to be a battle mage either))
Personal remarks:
I've heard many a remark about me being adventurous, perhaps a bit too adventurous even for an elf. As to why I'm posting this here.... well I ,when upon reaching this place, after travelling long and wide had atlast taken a liking to this place and was thinking of settling down and learning the ways of combat here of which I hear that magic is one. Being as adventurous as I'm my intentions are to help my fellow inhabitants here live a peacefull life and I've seen that inorder for that to happen the evil forces that resides here should be vanquished. I myself have set my mind upon that very thing. I would then consider myself to be blessed by none other than Malachin himself if the council accepts this humble(( a bit too elaborated may be)) request of admission into the academy.
Magic Academy

Post by Magic Academy »

Magnus Magnol wurde durch den hohen Rat als Hauswart in der Akademie eingesetzt.

Bei Fragen und Problemen, die seinen Aufgabenbereich betreffen, können sich nun die Schüler an ihn wenden.

Der hohe Rat untersagt es den Studenten den Hauswart gegen seine Einwilligung als Übungsziel oder -objekt für Zauber zu benutzen.

~Der Hohe Rat~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magnus Mangol is appointed as caretaker of the magic academy.

Students can appeal with all problems and question, who regards his field of activity, to him.

The high council enjoin all students from using the caretaker as training objekt for spells.

~The high council~
Lythios

Post by Lythios »

Name:
Silarion Archanesti (or simply Arion)
Race:
Elven
Mage/Battlemage:
Mage
Personal remarks:
First thing about me you should know is that I'm born of a mage family. Though all are dead now( before they could teach me the secrets of the archaical world), due to some reasons I dont know, I would like to make the world known of my family's name through me. I'm prepared to do what ever it takes, while travelling in the righteous way, to fulfiil this. You'll find me a honest, frank, eager and able student who like fresh clay could be moulded into the required state of a mage.
stetson

Post by stetson »

name-Abraham

age-55

carpenter/mage

gender-male

race -human

you will find me a eager student.after i am taught i will teach students like i am now.I am prepared to dedicate my life to the arts of magic.

any one wants to teach private message me.
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Dear high council of the academy.

I have to report some actions from one of your members.
The mage Pellandria appeared today on the roof of our Shop in Trolls Bane.
On the marketplace played some childs, and a dwarf, no fighter just a craftsman, stood there with friends while chatting.
The mage Pellandria summoned agressive creatures right on our marketplace. Ogres, flies and some bees as well.
The childs had luck and could run away.
The dwarf was less lucky. The Ogres stroke him down. He was seriously injured by the ogres. A healer tried to save his life. Its still not sure if he will survive this day.
Pellandria is wanted in Trolls Bane for those actions now.
I want you, high council of the academy, to turn Pellandria over to our guards that she may await her trial.

Please contact me,

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard
Meniellant

Post by Meniellant »

So the saying is true:

Once a demon, always a demon.

Pellandria is a threat to all of Gobaith.

-unsigned-
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I'm not a necromancer.
I don't summon creatures like those and never will be, not to mention that I don't even posses the Rune necesserary to call upon such forces, it seems that the Guards captian of Trollsbane spreads lies about my person.

~Pellandria~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Why did you rip off the parchment with the rediculous lies?

~unsigned
Meniellant

Post by Meniellant »

Someone slept her way up in the "high council" then,
how can one be a teacher without full understanding of magic herself?
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Dear unsigning writer, its not a matter of understanding but a matter of moral, I don't need to summon any creature to amuse myself or peasants like you with such ~wonders~ creating a creature or calling upon the gods to create such is nothing I want or will do.

Now you are free to drop your accusation unless you have any proof.

~Pellandria~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote: The childs had luck and could run away.
I want it understood that I did not "Run Away", I retreated to a safe distance then proceeded to heal the warrior and cast offensive spells at the monsters.
Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:
The dwarf was less lucky. The Ogres stroke him down. He was seriously injured by the ogres. A healer tried to save his life. Its still not sure if he will survive this day.

Captain Townguard
The dwarf was wounded, severely yes, But there is no doubt that he well survive the encounter.
In fact, when I offered him healing free of charge, he claimed to be fine and in no danger.

Also, As a witness to these "Attacks" I would like to point out that the caster in no way seemed like the Pellandria I know,
and I can personally assure everyone that she did not summon those beasts.

~Apprentice Roland Ross~
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Roland, if you are so sure, then I assume you can testify at her hearing.

~Unsigned
Amadi Yusuf Randal

No answer from the high council yet.
But thank you, mister Ross.
Please contact me via dove and tell me the happenings in detail.
Who was around else?
Which spells were casted?
What happened to the dwarf, did he turn into a ghost and got resurrected at the cross?
Is the woman offering a faked Alibi to Miss Pellandria (called something like "Miss Ravenskaja") one of your student collegues?
Who is your master, mister Ross?
What kind of are your relationships to miss Pellandria?

You may be an important whitness to tell if there was / who was an accomplice and if the accused woman is guilty or not.
Thank you for your support,

~A.Y.R.
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

The high council has read the accusations and scrutinizes them in the next days.

But I ask you, Yusuf, to speak with the leaders of the Varshikar University too. It's possible as well, that a mage of that University is the causer.

With kind reagards
~Kadiya Artaliar~
Amira Ranevskaya

Post by Amira Ranevskaya »

It's not faked, but as soon as I walked away I decided I really didn't want to get involved. There was no one reading the parchment when I turned back around. How did you know I removed it? If you have spys here, maybe they can confirm where Pellandria was instead of false accusations.

Amira R
Athian

Post by Athian »

During her training as my apprentice i never taught her the runes required to summon aggressive creatures. It is not outside her potential to summon things like ogres or wasps if she's recieved such runes at a later time. However like myself warlock/battlemages generally are unable to summon undead creatures of an aggressive nature.

Athian
Varshikar Free Academy
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Dear Miss Kadia,
thank you a lot for your efforts.
Its a difficult situation for all involved.
On the one hand, a serious injured dwarf. A full guard as whitness, telling me that the accused Miss Pellandria was the one casting spells from the roof of our shop.
Yes, a full guard came to me and told me about the incident, and the involved person Pellandria.

On the other hand, the whitness Miss "Ravenskaja", promising that miss Pellandria spent the whole day with her at the academy.
And the statements, that miss Pellandria isnt able to cast such powerfull spells.

Is there the possibility, that a powerfull mage could change his appearance in someone others?
Then I would say, after the invisible poison in Varshikar, the whole Island may have a huge problem.
I will try to talk to the guard whitness again, and to elaborate more details.

I am very happy that the high council scrutinizes the accusations.
The town of trolls bane does its best as well to cover up the crime.

Dear mister Athian,

thank you for giving such valid statements.
I didnt know that warlocks arent able to summon undeads of an agressive nature. Thank you for telling.
I would like to meet any official of your academy to elaborate what could have happened. Probably it would be able to meet with members of both academies. I would be looking forward to that.

~A.Y.R.
Magic Academy

Post by Magic Academy »

Avalyon el'Hattarr has joined the academy as a teacher.

~The high council~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avalyon el'Hattarr ist der Akademie als neuer Lehrer beigetreten.

~Der hohe Rat~
Richter Brown

Post by Richter Brown »

Liebe Lehrer

Mein Meister Eli Travinus ist lange Zeit verschwunden. ich bedaure das sehr. Gibt es denn nicht die Möglichkeit dass ein anderer Lehrer meinen Unterricht fotführt, bis Meister Travinus zurück ist?

Dear teachers

my master Travinus is disappeared for a long time now. I am very sad.
Is there the possibility that any other teacher continues my teachings, since master Travinus returns?

Thank you a lot,

Schüler Johann