The Frior Minors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

ajgfirenice

The Frior Minors

Post by ajgfirenice »

This is the official board for the Frior Minors.
ajgfirenice

Information on the Frior Minors

Post by ajgfirenice »

The Frior Minors are a peace living group of monks and priests. They belive that there is only one god and all others are false. The one god they belvie to be the one true god is Findari. The Frior Minors are also known for there generosity and care for people even when they dont have much.

The History of the Frior Minors dose not go back very far. They were started by a man named Anthony Xavier after he was granted a vision of Yawa. In the vision Findari told him that not many people were worshiping him anymore, so Findari asked the priest to go out and preach and start an Order named the Frior Minors. And that is how the Frior Minors came to be.
Last edited by ajgfirenice on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

There is no god called "Yawa" burn those heretics!

~without signature~
ajgfirenice

There is a God called Yawa

Post by ajgfirenice »

There is a God called Yawa and he is the one true God. And i will not stop worshiping him no matter what you say.

-Prior Anthony
Leader of the Frior Minors
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Are you stupid? The existence of the real gods is factual and can be proven, your "Yawa" is mere conjecture.

~W.E~
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Visions? Yawa? Poor one. Another lunatic, but surely a harmless one. Let him pray to his "Yawa", that shall hurt nobody. *shrugs and turns away*
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

let it be known, that the heretics, that named themselves "frior minors"
are forbidden to roam the Nordmark.
(west of falkenhain or the wizard's hut, north of the lighthouse)
anybody who encounters one of these heretics in Nordmark may slay them on sight.

Tjalf, Jarl of Nordmark
ajgfirenice

problem

Post by ajgfirenice »

If anyone has a problem with me please send me a dove and do not post on this forum.

-Prior Anthony
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

we got no problem with you. we just will kill you, if you dare to come to nordmark.

((and as a player i think, your "religion" is much too similar to the christian faith, for fitting a fantasy world.))
ajgfirenice

Why kill me

Post by ajgfirenice »

WHy do will you wish to kill me if i came to Nordmark? Is it because i chalenge your false Gods? Because we do not fight. Remeber we are peace loving people.

-Prior Anthony
Leader of the Frior Monks
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

maybe, you don't fight for your false god with the sword.
but the word can be very damaging too.
so be assured, that we fight for our gods with weapons.
and if you don't fight back, the easyer the slaying.
you are warned.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

((I disagree with this, things remain much more fun and simple if we can keep our fantasy Rp in another universe separate from our religions. As a Christian myself I can't help but predict the awkward and uncomfortable scenes that would come from this guild and players that practice a similar faith in real life.))
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

((one god doesnt = Christianity. I dont see anything wrong with this, and it might add an interesting element to the game. People should just try and keep ooc feelings away from ig events. Thats why its called roleplay))

Even if your 'god' did exist, he seems far to weak to be worshipped. I reccomend you put your time into other things.

-unsigned-
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

((How is this so clearly Christianity? Judaism, Islam, Bahá'í, and Sikhism are all monotheistic faiths as well. Beyond that, the doctrine is incredibly basic, so I don't see how you could draw that conclusion.))
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

((it is not close to Christianity because it was a faith based around one god, It is similar to Christianity because of the name "Yawa". We might as well start up a few religions that worship Allahik which was started up by Muhamadif, or a practice that worships Buddahik. Its quite possible you know little enough about Christianity to not have seen something similar with a name like Yawa, and religions practiced today.))

*edit
((all im saying is, if monotheistic view are wanted to be played in Illa, why not come up with something far from modern practices, hell worship Delapador the bear god if you want, but something like this is just asking for trouble.))
Sundo Raca wrote:((People should just try and keep ooc feelings away from ig events. Thats why its called roleplay))
First off, screw you.

second, some things are not for illa, similar to why rape is not allowed in game.))
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

((chill out. If thats the way people feel, then fine. I was just stating my opinion. Not sure how this = rape anyway.))
ajgfirenice

Change god name

Post by ajgfirenice »

Ok i think that you are right i will change thet name of yhe god to one of the ones allready in the game. i dont want to cause trouble. But i will not change my groups name or belifs. just the name of the god. hope that will help.

- Prior Anthony
ajgfirenice

The God

Post by ajgfirenice »

The God's name is now Findari. Hope this cools you all down.

-Prior Anthony
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Thats blasphemy, you can't just change the name of a god to fit your heretic god, burn them I say !
ajgfirenice

Post by ajgfirenice »

But my group know worships this god and he is a god of ill. i dont see what is wrong with that. you were all mad about me having a god named Yawa i decided that my group will worship the god Findari who is the god of the air. and if you dont like it stop posting here.

-Prior Anthony
Mary O'Hannon

Post by Mary O'Hannon »

((Am I mistaking, or are some of as starting again to mix OOC and IC?
Just for the protokoll... Normally, all what was written in double brackets is OOC and has nothing to do woth the opinion of a char, just the opinion of the PO.
Anything else is normally an IC matter and that means: If you write IC you have to deal with IC reactions of other chars. That has nothing to do with people being mad about you or your group OOC. But it's normal that the chars IC don't like to see such a new order trying to establish. So if you start up such a group, you will have to deal with the IC reactions, just such as the one from the Nordmark...

Just my two setences... If I was getting this wrong, please forget about it...))
Executor

Post by Executor »

Please clarify something for me.. You worship Findari and claim that the other gods are false? If that is the case, I suggest you start running right away, cause this is blashemy!

Aeridor Isthil

((This can be interesting, but be aware that the existence of all of illarion's gods is a fact. They have been seen, and are not just myths. if your char claims that they are not real, some people will get.. pissed))
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Hmm... have you ever noticed that not only are the gods seen but they normally interact with random people.

example: during the days of fire Bragon sent his dragon out and brought people to THE sanctuary of Bragon. You can not say that his fake for not only is the sanctuary hidden to all but Bragon, but also I know a highly respectable trolls bane guard named altrix who was one of the ones brought to the sanctuary. Altrix himself can tell you he went if you ask him, although he never met Bragon himself because he missed when the dragon brought the alcolytes to the plain of fire.
ajgfirenice

Post by ajgfirenice »

You tell me something. Do the Credi Belive in other Gods as well.

-Prior Anthony
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Yes...

~W.E~
Hrar Godcairn

Post by Hrar Godcairn »

Anthony, you claim to be the prior of a monastic order, so where is your monastery? What about the monks?

-unsigned-
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

((close this topic please. Too much OOC and I'm preety sure, this guild has not enough member.))
Jeff Corwin

Post by Jeff Corwin »

(( I agree with jupiter. please close this topic. There is to much OOC.))