I hope you enjoyed that...

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Naerwyn

I hope you enjoyed that...

Post by Naerwyn »

...Because I am NEVER. DOING THAT.AGAIN!

(Who am I kidding? Yes I will ;) )

Feedback, comments, praises and ritual sacrifices. Post here or PM me because I would love to know what you thought. Bonus points to whoever can name all of the movies from which I got my horror-creepy-references. I'll post my own thoughts here in the morning. For now, I think I deserve some sleep! Thank you everyone who participated! You made the quest well worth it, and as fun for the GM as I hope it was for the players.
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

The Never Ending Story, What Dreams May Come, and Constantine.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

*Brandishes the athame she stole from Ruben and drags the sacrifice forward*

Oh.. Right. *Cough*

I have to say that though I was sort of involved at random here and there, this was definitely one of the most awesome quests ever, Naer.The plot was long, full of bits and twists... And maybe stolen ideas from movies. ;) And it involved chances for insane roleplay! Haha, I have no ill words to say about this quest and in the end, I might be a bit glad that the artifacts were switched to other people, at least for.. My character. It's a "speak for yourself" thing. In the end, it turned out absolutely awesome and the random "You hear" and *You see* things as Dreamers went about their day was definitely the best. Surprises FTW.

Sadly, though... You WILL be forced to do it again. ^_^

EDIT: Konrad, don't forget "The Grudge"
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Yeah, lets see... words to describe the amazing Naerwyn quest...
Day Dreamer's Delight or Birth of Second Evil!?
It was amazing, and I appreciate the fact that the captured people -did- get to rp even when they were extracted. The map was amazing, and I can only hope I played the role well. Now... to decide the repurcutions of this onto our characters... :twisted:

I loved the tension that was put on Artimer at the end. I couldn't figure out what he would do, but I think thats what he would have done...
Everyone involved did spectacular, and I hope that we can continue this bond between our characters.
Athian

Post by Athian »

The thing i enjoyed trhe most was the fact that i was allowed to be as creative as i wanted during the quest. Since technically i've been involved in it longer then all the other characters i can say that over the entire extent of the quest I got to experience alot of interesting situations with normal players and meet plenty of interesting quest characters. (one of them even acknowledged my evil *joy* )

Aside from the minor issue of lenght in the quest i would say that every bit of it was interesting and fun. and i loved being able to actually interact with parts of the quest, (though admittedly some of them left everyone going..."We're to lazy for guessing games. time to hide out for a week")

Overall I give the Quest a Solid Grade curbing A
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

It was good but gathering 5 people together is insane without a lot of time on MSN. I beg for individual parts next time, that can be completed independantly. :D
Jaren

Re: I hope you enjoyed that...

Post by Jaren »

Naerwyn wrote:I hope you enjoyed that...Because I am NEVER. DOING THAT.AGAIN!

Get a few beers in you and bet your ass you will.