Tailoring Problem

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

darxzero
Location: Investigating the darkest recesses of human nature...

Tailoring Problem

Post by darxzero »

OK, this is a bit strange. When I use my needle at the tailoring table, I get a small menu with red trousers and grey priest robe on it. But when I click one of those items, I get another menu with three items I can't make on it. Please can somebody help me out here?
maryday

Post by maryday »

The first menue is the main-menue.

The second one is the one where you choose what to produce.

What do you mean by:

". . .three items i can`t make on it."?
darxzero
Location: Investigating the darkest recesses of human nature...

Post by darxzero »

What I mean is that the three items that appear can't be made by medue to lack of materials. (I have no stirring rod).
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

You don't need a stirring rod unless you plan to dye cloth, and I would wait a little while before trying that.

What the 'materials' you need are usually a needle, scissors, colored cloth and thread.

There is a merchant in Trollsbane next to Eliza's that sells some, not all, colors. You could also post a request on the 'trading' board for the color you need. Many warriors often have excess cloth too.

As for thread, you will need scissors and entrails.

Dyeing cloth is difficult to learn and best tried when you've played a little and made some contacts with farmers and druids.

Hope this helps!