Tol Vanima

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Saril

Post by Saril »

Ist vermerkt.
Danke dir Xandrina und hoffen wir mal das die Stürme bald nachlassen.

Wer noch etwas Spenden kann schaue bitte an die ~Liste~. Momentan fehlt das Geld am meisten.

Who would like to help still looks please to the ~list~. The money is absent mostly at the moment.
Ylara Dervan

Post by Ylara Dervan »

Nun, mein Lehrmeister Marcus Isral bat mich auszurichten, dass wir mit folgendem aushelfen könnten:

- 450 Nägel
- 34 Sägen (sofern die Griffe vorhanden sind)
- 34 Hämmer (sofern Griffe vorhanden)

Für das Gebäude:

- 15 Hämmer (sofern Griffe vorhanden)
- 15 Schaufeln (sofern Griffe vorhanden)

Alles ist selbstverständlich als Spende zu sehen.

Sagt uns nur an wen wir uns wenden müssen.

~ Marcus Isral und Ylara Dervan ~
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

We have plenty of coins, the tools and resources are needed.

Isilwen Anrion
Saril

Post by Saril »

Ok, thanks Islewen.
Wenn ich Islewen richtig verstanden habe sind genug Münzen vorhanden...bitte berichtige mich jemand wenn ich es falsch verstanden habe.

Ich danke für das Angebot Ylara Dervan sagt euren Meister wie wir es genau handhaben können wir noch besprechen. Eure nägel sind als Spende verzeichnet.

Es fehlen nur noch Backsteine, rote Farbe und Schriftrollen.
It is absent only bricks, red color and scrolls.

Saril
Saril

Post by Saril »

Das Wetter scheint sich zu verbessern.
Ich habe allen eine Nachricht zukommen lassen.
Nach der ~Liste~ fehlen nur noch die Ziegel, wenn sich ein Ziegelbrenner unter euch befindet möge er es mir mitteilen. Ich denke ich kann ihm den benötigten Lehm beschaffen.

Saril
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Gern brenn ich die Ziegel!

Calenleia
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I can supply the nails.

~Arcia~
Saril

Post by Saril »

Thank you Arcia but for the reconstruction I have now all nails.
When you will, Islewen would be glad indeed about a stock in nails. This can you give her or me.

Danke Calenleia. Ich werde sobald es geht ausgehen und den Lehm besorgen. Wenn ich ihn dann habe schreibe ich dir eine Nachricht

The Five with us all
Die Fünf mit uns allen

Saril
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Das wäre nett, ich würde mich dann gleich an die Arbeit machen!

Danke!

Calenleia
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

A new announcement has been posted on our boards, calling all Elves to help rebuild what was lost
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

I want to remember the still need of stuff to can repair the last damages of the big fire...

~Lorian MacGintish~
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

The resources are being gathered, and I will be in contact with you soon.

Elder Isilwen Anrion
Saril

Post by Saril »

Mit Freude kann ich verkünden, dass nur noch die Ziegelsteine für den Wiederaufbau fehlen. Sobald diese eingetroffen sind werde ich mich mit Iselwen in Kontakt setzen damit sie den ehrenwerten Baumeister zur Übergabe einladen kann.
Schon einmal vorweg ein Großes Dankeschön an alle Helfer und Handwerker die trotz der großen Stürme Ihre Zeit zum sammeln der Rohstoffe und anfertigen der Gegenständige geopfert haben.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With joy I can announce that are only missing the clay bricks for the reconstruction.
As soon as these arrived I will with contact Iselwen thereby she can invite the honourable building master.
Already once in front a large thank-beautifully to all aids and craftsman despite the large storms sacrificed your time to collect the raw materials and make the objects.

Die Fünf mit uns
The Five with us

Saril
Cybil

Post by Cybil »

Hello,

I would like to be considered to become a citizen. I have recently arrived and I saw the message boards, but it doesn't seem to be active.

Thank You,
Cybil
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

We welcome you to Tol Vanima, Cybil. Your name will be added to the citizen list within the day.

Isilwen Anrion
Elder of Tol Vanima
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

Recent events:

Insurance against wildfires was purchased on 18. Eldas, year 23. It will serve for one year and be renewed in the year 24.

Plans are being made for the gardens, and some changes should be seen within the next weeks.

===

Am 18. Eldas des 23. Jahres wurde eine Feuerversicherung für Vanima erworben. Die Gültigkeit der Versicherung beläuft sich auf ein Jahr. Eine Erneuerung wird im 24. Jahr vollzogen.

Im laufe der nächsten Woche werden auf der Insel einige bauliche Änderungen vorgenommen. Außerdem werden Pläne für den Garten angefertigt.
Jaren

Post by Jaren »

I would like be a citizen of Tol Vanima. Who should I contact to make this occur?

Jeran
Saril

Post by Saril »

Werte Besucher von schönen Insel Tol Vanima. Aus diversen Anlass möchte ich Euch an die Gesetze der Elfen erinnern. So wünschen wir, dass keiner unserer Besucher eine Waffe trägt oder jemand anderen Bedroht, geschweige denn sein Blut vergießt.
Das tragen von Waffen ist nur elfischen Kriegern gestattet, um gegebenenfalls die Ordnung aufrecht zu erhalten.

Mögen die Fünf eure Wege erleuchten

Saril Gilgalad

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Values visitors of nice island Tol Vanima. On various occasion I would like to remind You of the laws of the elves. Thus we wish that none of our visitors carries a weapon or someone else threatened, never mind pours his blood.
This carry from weapons it is permitted only elves warriors.

If Five may illuminate your was

Saril Gilgalad
Ambrosine

Post by Ambrosine »

I wish to become a citizen of Vanima. I've attempted to contact the Elders on this matter but have recieved no response. Please, some assistance?

Saeliah A. Scorpius
Ambrosine

Post by Ambrosine »

Today on our island I was confronted with a dwarf coming heavy laden from the mines. When I told him of our law that the resources of the island may only be used by citizens I was laughed at and ignored. He visited our depot twice before I was joined by another elfess who agreed to confront him with me.

He spoke little of the new language, but we made it clear to him (through limited use of the old language) that we wanted to know his name and that he would be reported for his trespasses.
We managed to block him from teleporting from the isle and spent a great deal of time trying to keep him from the docks, continually asking him for his name. We were blocking him from the docks when he was joined by a dwarfess.

When joined by General Friedwulfa the dwarf brandished his swords at us, scaring my companion into retreat.

Threatened by both of them, I stepped aside. They made their way from the docks to the teleporter and left to Trollsbane.

The other dwarf resembled... 20829****... and was addressed by Friedwulfa as "Melvin".

This behavior toward myself and my companion was intolerable and I hope to have these trespasses addressed by representatives of Tol Vanima and Silverbrand (as General Friedwulfa is a citizen of Silverbrand).

~ Saeliah Anadul Scorpius
Jaren

Post by Jaren »

After waiting some time for a response or at least an acknowledgement of my interest in becoming apart of Tol Vanima officially and recieving none, I will withdraw my request.

Jeran son of Jeron
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

I apologize for not replying to your request, Jeran. I am better reached by dove. Should you still wish citizenship, it will be granted.

I welcome some new names among our citizens this month, as well as one who has agreed to care for our forests : Kale din'Aerlinn. He will sell excess wood, as well.

Our private boards seem to have been rendered useless by the harsh winter. If anyone is able to supply a new one, please send me a dove.
(( aka, the Vanima forums no longer work and I am looking for a new one. PM or MSN Narmir if you know a stable one))

Isilwen Anrion
Elder of Tol Vanima
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

Elven Kin,

During the approaching days of Mas, Tol Vanima is to be opened as a sanctuary for all who seek protection in these dark days to come. Our lands are under the protection of the Five, and it is they who will keep us safe. Please show respect and kindness, either as a protector or one seeking that protection.

Elder Isilwen Anrion
Saril

Post by Saril »

((Translation))

Elfengeschwister,
es nähern sich die Tage des Mas und Tol Vanima soll für alle die Schutz in diesen dunklen Tagen suchen geöffnet sein. Geschützt werden wir von den Fünf, welche auch unser Land Schutz gewähren.
Zeigt bitte alle Rücksicht und Güte, egal ob ihr Schutz sucht oder ein Schützender seit.

Elder Isilwen Anrion
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I think the elven community needs some reactivation once more, as a lot of our rules and traditions are either outdated, or barely upheld. We need a third elder still, as Sima Seregon left us, and it has been too long since Vanima's walls have heared inspirational speech or songs.

I propose to seek out all those elves that are still seeking greater glory and serenity for Vanima, and get our grand society going again.

~Mynin Aleanarnith~

(( Also, I shall be hosting some new forums between now and an hour or so. I will be back with an edit!

EDIT

http://Vanima.of-erik.nl))
Sima L. Séregon

Post by Sima L. Séregon »

I still live on Vanima. After my absence, some new elves arrive and it wasn't that easy to come back as an elder without a new election.

After a few weeks I wrote to Isilwen to start a new election.

Vanima really needs a third elder. An elder who lives there and will always be there for our community.

I really hope that we will find someone. A calm and friendly elf who respect the nature and creatures. I don't think of myself, I'm going to start teaching druidism and the animals need me.

The five will bless us all
~Sima Lúthien Séregon
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

My greetings, elven kin,

I would like to arrange for a meeting of our citizens on Tol Vanima. ((Saturday, 5pm GMT ))

We will discuss many things; if you have a topic you would like to be brought up, please speak to me.

Isilwen Anrion

((translation, please ))
Saril

Post by Saril »

((Translation))

Ich grüße Euch, Elfenkinder,

Momentan bereite ich ein Treffen alle Bürger Tol Vanimas vor ((am Samstag 18 Uhr MEZ))

Wir wollen dort viele Themen besprechen. Wenn einer von euch ein Thema hat, was er angesprochen haben möchte, so möge er mich benachrichtigen.

Isilwen Anrion
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

~ The meeting begins in a few minutes ~
Ambrosine

Post by Ambrosine »

(( I've been gone from the forums for a while and have a few questions about the new Vanima that's developed. They're ooc, who could I contact? ))