The Union of Archers

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Shingo

Post by Shingo »

Wonderful! I would like to welcome Chester Copperpot to the guild as a Slinger. His presence is greatly welcomed.

~Shingo Sharpshot~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

~written in a smooth, unbroken manner~
You mean the chief of Goldburg has decided to join the guild! Why this is stupendous, a great blessing upon the member of the archers. As soon as I am able, I will produce more arrows than ever before, but I am not yet capable of making wind arrows. I apollogize for my inexperience.
By the bow I bow,
~"Hart"
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Friends, i am a beginner in the art of archery, but i have the tools and will to learn, and i request membership of your fine guild.

Dannon
Shingo

Post by Shingo »

Wonderful!

Send me a dove to let me know when you are available to meet.

~Shingo Sharpshot~
Shingo

Post by Shingo »

The order of the crimson wolf has expressed interest in having our guild join his, and our members be part of the archery section. Would anyone in the guild have an objection to this?

Shingo Sharpshot
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I believe this will be a good move for the guild in general. Perhaps it will make it more available to students of the bow.

Personally, I shall not join with the Crimson Wolf. It would be an endorsement by Goldburg, which we cannot do at this time. I also have far too many comittments to be able to fulfil theirs too.

Please remove my name from your list before you join.

I still wish to learn from you Shingo, if you have time.

Many thanks,
~Chester Copperpot
Shingo

Post by Shingo »

Good news! After a short break, the guild is now back open! Any and all new members are welcome, and if the old ones are no longer around, the guild will be either shut down until some dedicated people can show; hopefully that won't happen.

Shingo Sharpshot